Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is reporting that Kyron's mom-Desiree has initiated a new search and that they have found possible new evidence to the F.B.I.

:please: I hope they found "something" -- "anything" -- from the searches this past weekend that may help find Kyron ...

:please: Thoughts and Prayers for Kyron !

Somewhere in this vast amount of information is a quote from Kaine that the baby was teething. Symptoms are similar to those of an ear infection, but don't usually require a doctor visit. There was some discussion about the fact that at that time it was difficult to find some Tylenol products, and that TH may have had to search for the baby med which suited her daughter best.

She specifically told some friends that her baby had an earache that day: http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Kyron+Horman+volunteer+search+%281%29.jpg

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/222167711.html?tab=gallery&c=y&img=0

So IF they found some type of evidence left in the woods behind the school, does that clear TH?

Nope, not IMO. It might mean an accomplice though.

Wasn't it rainy on that morning? If it was and Kyron was dumped inside the woods somewhere, I would think the person would be muddy and have muddy shoes or boots. JMO

When I see that vegetation, i wonder what could even be found.

Desiree had information that indicated that area held something of importance. Who knows what it could be. Discarded phone? Discarded disguise?

Any ideas?

Desiree had information that indicated that area held something of importance. Who knows what it could be. Discarded phone? Discarded disguise?

Any ideas?

In the Dylan Redwine case, in the initial searches, the family thought they had found some evidence. There was a sock and some refuse of some kind. But I think in the end it was not connected. So I am wondering if they just found random items that will not be relevant to this case. I have to think that there are lots of things strewn about so close to aan elementary school. JMO

Any ideas?

I've thought allot about that since yesterday and think it could possibly be something of Kyron's. Just an idea.

Wasn't it rainy on that morning? If it was and Kyron was dumped inside the woods somewhere, I would think the person would be muddy and have muddy shoes or boots. JMO

Thanks for the photos Matou. I saw how high the grass is. I don't know if that grass dies out every year and then regrows again. But having lived in the NW all my life think that grass would make a cover over the dirt. Tromped down by walking on it wouldn't be very muddy IMO even if it was wet.

Also we're seeing the grass with a 3 month growth from the first part of June. There'd be more dirt showing so you could be right.

But hadn't this same area been searched before?

But hadn't this same area been searched before?

They didn't release the coordinates of the search (nor does LE in some cases) so why think it was the exact same patch of woods?

They didn't release the coordinates of the search (nor does LE in some cases) so why think it was the exact same patch of woods?

I don't necessarily....But I'd be very surprised if LE had left such an important area not searched.JMO

Let's see. Desiree's husband is LE.

Does anyone really believe that he doesn't have information?

And I know for a fact that parents of missing children who cannot be the perps are given info from LE.

Yeah, I'm not getting too optimistic about the search until something concrete develops. For all we know, it could be a tactic to put more pressure on Terri and DS. Also, do you think there are certain things they could find where the word "success" would be appropriate and others where it wouldn't be? Also, IDK I feel like if they found something significant, it would be in the news by now.

Yeah, I'm not getting too optimistic about the search until something concrete develops. For all we know, it could be a tactic to put more pressure on Terri and DS. Also, do you think there are certain things they could find where the word "success" would be appropriate and others where it wouldn't be? Also, IDK I feel like if they found something significant, it would be in the news by now.
So even if it is a tactic , or "publicity stunt" as one talking head said today, why is it wrong unless it is a waste of time/money??? Isn't continued searching a good thing?

So even if it is a tactic , or "publicity stunt" as one talking head said today, why is it wrong unless it is a waste of time/money??? Isn't continued searching a good thing?

Where did I say that new searches are a big thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3