Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if Kyron's allergy to bees was actually severe enough to warrant keeping EpiPens on hand? Or ampule to draw from.

Thank you and I'm with ya on that; too bad I guess I know what I'm doing at 3pm.....sheesh. It's my humble opinion that any "spouse" who dwells more on divorce proceedings than the search for his own child, may be involved. LE made huge mistakes in this case, someone has Kyron and maybe he is still alive. Parental abduction is my only hope that he remains alive and well. Otherwise the Person or Persons he went out to see "the electric one" *exhibit* kidnapped him. I can't rule out KH. I know many hv but please, start over at the beginning of this case and LISTEN CAREFULLY to the words he chooses to use. Listen, very very carefully.

Kaine's actions have always bothered me also. I got into trouble and a time-out warning when this case first broke. I found the body builder photos of Terri and posted but since MSM hadn't confirmed the photos, I got into trouble. :)
I thought it was fair game because it was her and listed as Terri Horman on an official site.
Anyways, they both need to be investigated thoroughly.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I really want to believe that LE did not fail Kyron by not doing all the obvious things such as looking at all the parents closely and investigating the immediate family and their associates.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I really want to believe that LE did not fail Kyron by not doing all the obvious things such as looking at all the parents closely and investigating the immediate family and their associates.

i don't think they failed him in this regard. there is no way Kaine is involved i would be shell shocked. i think they have failed in other ways which i have previously posted but def not in ruling out family members.

I think everything DY is now doing and saying is under the direction of LE. Unfortunately, there isn't really much LE can do until they find a body or a living child being hidden far away.

jmo

I think everything DY is now doing and saying is under the direction of LE. Unfortunately, there isn't really much LE can do until they find a body or a living child being hidden far away.

jmo

Agreed...
I certainly hope that the parents are listening to LE advice regarding what to say in public etc., the last thing Kyron needs is anybody hurting the case by acting against whatever LE is trying to do. (Presuming they know what they're doing)

Agreed...
I certainly hope that the parents are listening to LE advice regarding what to say in public etc., the last thing Kyron needs is anybody hurting the case by acting against whatever LE is trying to do. (Presuming they know what they're doing)

Let's hope so and keep fingers crossed. LE uses the media to throw out tidbits and then wait for a reaction whether it be a suspect try to move a body or make incriminating comments in phone calls/wire taps.

JMO

I'd like to ask a question, hope its ok to do so. Why did DY not have custody? I'm not implying anything sinister. Its just odd to me that Kaine ended up (one way or another) with both his young babies. Again, I'm not suggesting anyone is guilty of anything. Just curious.

I'd like to ask a question, hope its ok to do so. Why did DY not have custody? I'm not implying anything sinister. Its just odd to me that Kaine ended up (one way or another) with both his young babies. Again, I'm not suggesting anyone is guilty of anything. Just curious.

She did not have custody of her older child either, her son from her marriage prior to Kaine.

From what I remember she went to Canada for two months in 2004 and both boys went with their dad, she did not seek custody once she returned. She then moved to I think it was Medford.

"JOSTAD: Right. Well, apparently, he lived with his mother for the first two years of his life, but then his mother, Desiree Young, had a very serious health issue. She had kidney failure. She had to travel to Canada to be treated. So she temporarily allowed Kaine Horman, Kyron`s father, to have custody of him, I guess planning to get custody back once she was well. But after her treatments, she decided he was better with his father, things were going well. So that`s why he was living with his father and his stepmother."

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/27/ng.01.html

"JOSTAD: Right. Well, apparently, he lived with his mother for the first two years of his life, but then his mother, Desiree Young, had a very serious health issue. She had kidney failure. She had to travel to Canada to be treated. So she temporarily allowed Kaine Horman, Kyron`s father, to have custody of him, I guess planning to get custody back once she was well. But after her treatments, she decided he was better with his father, things were going well. So that`s why he was living with his father and his stepmother."

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/27/ng.01.html

that must have been such a hard decision for desiree to make. she did what she felt was in the best interest of Kyron and as far as she knew, it was. He was settled with Kaine and Terri and as hard as it must have been for her as a mother, she made a choice that she felt was in the best interest of her son, imo. My heart aches for her and I personally believe she wishes she could turn back time. I feel bad for Kaine too but he had a duty to inform Desiree of anything that was affecting Kyron. His failure to do so is something I would have a very hard time forgiving if I were desiree.

Does anyone have a case map any more? I went to look at mine, which was extremely detailed, but can no longer find it. I see that the one pufnstuf did is no longer available. What happened?

I am trying to recreate it now, but thought I would check to see if anyone else had one.

Does anyone have a case map any more? I went to look at mine, which was extremely detailed, but can no longer find it. I see that the one pufnstuf did is no longer available. What happened?

I am trying to recreate it now, but thought I would check to see if anyone else had one.

I can't even open up my original map account on google anymore. It won't take my email I used to make them. I helped make many many maps. sigh.

that must have been such a hard decision for desiree to make. she did what she felt was in the best interest of Kyron and as far as she knew, it was. He was settled with Kaine and Terri and as hard as it must have been for her as a mother, she made a choice that she felt was in the best interest of her son, imo. My heart aches for her and I personally believe she wishes she could turn back time. I feel bad for Kaine too but he had a duty to inform Desiree of anything that was affecting Kyron. His failure to do so is something I would have a very hard time forgiving if I were desiree.

I agree with you. The best interest of the child becomes the priority for any custody decision. Children should not be in an environment where there are angry words and domestic dysfunction. This is a form of emotional abuse and it does have an impact on their emotional well-being as studies have shown time and again. Even if KH claims he wasn't aware of TH's hatred toward his son, I think his son certainly was emotionally affected by it.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/12/111205140400.htm

"Enhanced reactivity to a biologically salient threat cue such as anger may represent an adaptive response for these children in the short term, helping keep them out of danger," said Eamon McCrory of University College London. "However, it may also constitute an underlying neurobiological risk factor increasing their vulnerability to later mental health problems, and particularly anxiety."

Maltreatment is known to be one of the most potent environmental risk factors associated with anxiety and depression. Still, McCrory said, "relatively little is known how such adversity 'gets under the skin' and increases a child's later vulnerability, even into adulthood."

JMO

Well on some level DY knew, as DY has said that Terri was emailing her asking her to take Kyron out of their home. So DY was certainly not totally in the dark that Terri wasn't a loving stepmother to Kyron. "Take your son back" is a pretty strong red flag.

I think kids that go between two blended family homes have a range of struggles, and trying to identify which struggle is a regrettable and sad but normal part of that difficult situation, and which is a genuine red flag of danger, is obviously hard.

Desiree has said openly that she wishes she had taken those huge red flags about Terri more seriously - and to me it's no surprise that she also wishes Kaine had taken his own set of red flags about Terri more seriously. Both households had danger signs, but both households seemed to have understandably have not realized how serious they were.

Well on some level DY knew, as DY has said that Terri was emailing her asking her to take Kyron out of their home. So DY was certainly not totally in the dark that Terri wasn't a loving stepmother to Kyron. "Take your son back" is a pretty strong red flag.

I think kids that go between two blended family homes have a range of struggles, and trying to identify which struggle is a regrettable and sad but normal part of that difficult situation, and which is a genuine red flag of danger, is obviously hard.

Desiree has said openly that she wishes she had taken those huge red flags about Terri more seriously - and to me it's no surprise that she also wishes Kaine had taken his own set of red flags about Terri more seriously. Both households had danger signs, but both households seemed to have understandably have not realized how serious they were.

Yes, but what has presumably happened is unfathomable to the majority, thus not usually considered. Especially when someone is so seemingly deceptive, or attempting to be. Beating themselves up is not a luxury either parent can afford right now. All emotional bandwidth should be focused on discovery and justice. Opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562