Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, because Kaine put all these allegations in his divorce papers against Terri for the divorce, of which, seems to be biting him in the butt now that Desiree is on the Today Show.

If all these emails were JUST shown to Terri within the last few days, where the heck have these emails been for the last 6 months?

I wonder the same thing PattyG! Does anyone know the amt of time it takes to investigate computer forensics. It's been over 5 months since Kyron's disappearance.

It made me so sad to see those divers battling that pond scum while searching for Kyron over this past weekend. I just can't bear the thought of him possibly being in such a place!

Where's Kyron?

wm

This leads me to what I think is the biggest question of all. If there are these emails in which TH talks so horribly about Kyron, why in the world are her "friends" still supporting her? Why haven't they presented these emails to LE and why are they keeping silent when they obviously know how much TH hated Kyron? Ok, I see that someone has obviously shown the emails to LE or they probably wouldn't know about them. I am not bashing Kaine, please don't take this that way, but I don't understand why he didn't let Kyron go live with his mom? Do you think it's because he believed if he did that, that somehow he would also lose baby K? After all, if TH is not fit to raise Kyron, she is also not fit to raise baby K. I'm just so saddened by this interview. Like the poster above, I have stayed away from this case for a while now because I have to believe that little Kyron is no longer with us and thinking about it has caused me a great deal of depression. I have gotten so into this case that I feel as if I know these people personally, so I just felt like I needed a break. It's so sad that Desiree can't "take a break" and walk away for a while.

Child support? He would have lost a nice chunk of that good income if he had let Kyron go to live with D. (this is something many if not most cp's take into consideration when asked to change custody arrangements.)

My other line of thought: He may not have thought things were perfect, but he said they had been working on things. I'm sure he thought that with time and love, things would eventually settle down.

There was no chance of losing custody of baby K. Things have to be provably horrific in order for CPS to come in and do much of anything. Look at the Zahra Baker case. : (

As for the letters, what a mother (especially one whose child is missing) perceives as hatred, a person who receives them might think their friend the SM is blowing off steam. Being a step is not always easy, and sometimes I'm sure, you need to vent.

I'd really love to see those letters and find out exactly what was said.

I also wonder why police would be showing them to Desiree now. Trying to inflame her? Get her on tv again? If so, why?

This is all very odd.

Just because Desiree was just shown something doesn't necessarily mean that LE didn't know about them on week 1 IMO.

I don't suppose Terri would be stupid enough to have written any new emails about how she hated Kyron lately, or would she?

Seeing DY's pain this morning made me sick. I can't imagine the guilt both these parents are living with. I've been on and off the fence, but I now firmly believe that TH did something to Kyron. She needs to come clean so he can come home!

I'm wondering if these emails were what LE referred to with great sadness very early in the investigation when they said "we have knowledge of things we wish we didn't." I want to see these emails but more than anything i just want Kyron to be found. My heart breaks for Kaine and Desiree.

Just because Desiree was just shown something doesn't necessarily mean that LE didn't know about them on week 1 IMO.

I don't suppose Terri would be stupid enough to have written any new emails about how she hated Kyron lately, or would she?

Or perhaps someone else wrote the emails.

Posting for reference:

Reporter: Did they take any of your computers or anything, or...?

(Desiree looks down.)

Kaine: No, just searching the property.

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977

June 25

He's not obligated to tell the entire truth to anyone. I guarantee that if they took some of her friends' computers and cell phones, those in the Horman house were undoubtedly thoroughly inspected for clues.

Or perhaps someone else wrote the emails.

After Kyron disappeared or before? If after, that would be easily discovered with computer forensics, plus the friends could verify when/if they ever received those letters.

If before, that could only mean that someone else was attempting to set Terri up and make it seem that she "hated" Kyron? What possible reason would someone have to do such a thing?

How very sad. It breaks my heart to type this, but I think the day Desiree had her first presser spontaneously alone was when LE informed her that they were preparing for a murder case. I also think that LE showed her those emails as a way of preparation too. So heartbreaking...

I'm a little surprised that neither she nor TY knew about the DUI, especially in light of discussions about custody of Kyron.

I'm wondering if these emails were what LE referred to with great sadness very early in the investigation when they said "we have knowledge of things we wish we didn't." I want to see these emails but more than anything i just want Kyron to be found. My heart breaks for Kaine and Desiree.

As I was wondering Why???? Why did LE wait until now to share these? Why didn't KH know about these or did he? I realized that there may be a reason for LE's actions at this time.

If LE is preparing to bring charges against TH without a body (may be a reason for weekend searches), then they may have been explaining to DY and KH their evidence and thoughts for proceeding. DY is relentless in her hope that KH is "somewhere." Maybe they showed her the emails to gain her "consent" to file charges against TH. Just a thought...

I wonder if LE told Desiree on Friday that they were going to send the divers into the water on Sauvie on the weekend. Perhaps she reacted by asking if they no longer believed Kyron is alive, and in giving her reasons why they didn't believe he was, they showed her the emails.

It must be horrible to have LE tell you they are going to send down divers in the water. It only means one thing. That would impact your feelings of hope you'll see your child again some day. The pain would be excruciating.

After Kyron disappeared or before? If after, that would be easily discovered with computer forensics, plus the friends could verify when/if they ever received those letters.

If before, that could only mean that someone else was attempting to set Terri up and make it seem that she "hated" Kyron? What possible reason would someone have to do such a thing?

I can't answer if it was before or after; just throwing out that someone else could have written the emails.

I am also thinking that something was going on within the Horman household that perhaps Terri wanted Kyron to live with his mother because of Kaine. If there was friction in the marriage, and Terri "allegedly" stating Kryon was the reason, then this leads me to believe that Terri was seeing something and she didn't like what she was seeing. IMO.

Kaine to hold press conference this afternoon

On Monday, Nov. 15, Kaine will talk to reporters outside the Wall of Hope, which was relocated from Skyline School to Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Skyline station Sept. 7. We will have a crew at Monday's press conference, and will bring you his comments on Monday.

Story Published: Nov 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM PST (please note this was yesterday morning, Sunday)
http://www.kval.com/news/local/107834189.html

Kaine to hold press conference this afternoon

On Monday, Nov. 15, Kaine will talk to reporters outside the Wall of Hope, which was relocated from Skyline School to Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Skyline station Sept. 7. We will have a crew at Monday's press conference, and will bring you his comments on Monday.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/107834189.html

That didn't take long now did it?

PattyG, Thanks for offering a different perspective. I've held my tongue about KH but the content of Desiree's interview this morning certainly raises questions in my mind about KH. I'll continue to keep my thoughts to myself at this time.:innocent:

wm

That didn't take long now did it?

PattyG, Thanks for offering a different perspective. I've held my tongue about KH but the content of Desiree's interview this morning certainly raises questions in my mind about KH. I'll continue to keep my thoughts to myself at this time.:innocent:

wm

The story about Kaine speaking was published yesterday.

I wonder when the need to whitewash everything to aid Terri Horman will stop. Everything that comes out about her...the pile of disgust that gets larger and larger...all must be someone else's fault...not Facebook Terri the Fabulous Mom. Never just the ugliness of this woman's own making. I wonder if people look Desiree in the eye...see her horrific pain and have an handy excuse ready for every aspect of this case about Terri!

Every new thing that comes out...well, let's just disregard the accumulation here and blame others...never Terri!

Terri must be being set up...or misunderstood....every single time! Granted we do not know her...but LE must be corrupt or lying to have told Kaine that Fab Terri attempted to hire a hitman and did so in a manner "similar" to her sexting with Kaine's friends.

It just can't BE! She is too Fabulous! Too tragic! Too sinned against..not sinning!

Lie detector tests mean nothing...and aren't admissible...so what does it MATTER if she failed! Dismiss that please. Can't or won't account for her time? Well, we all need to drive sick babies around for hours then dump them in public nurseries with other kids.

Poor Terri was "misunderstood" or just jesting with the Landscaper. It's a "he-said/she said" and the Landscaper was probably illegal therefore he was lying about Terri to help himself.

The sexts with a near stranger were just what all normal women of her age do all the time...especially when in the midst of a tragedy that could involve a child being sexually tortured during that time period she was taking "pictures" of her body parts Just...ugly coping. Or Kaine set her up. Or what healthy girls do now all the time.

Now disgusting hateful emails about a child she "raised" from birth...that too must be a set-up again. Because, the simplest explanation that all these things mean this Terri Horman so hated her husband and his child that she felt entitled to murder them...and then indulge her sexual fantasies for fun.

quote from dy:

I personally have learned of information lately that has disappointed me in Kaine's choices and his behavior, and I just can't stand by and support the choices that he's making.

-----------------

i would like to know what choices kaine is making that dy doesn't support. or if maybe she meant choices he made prior to kyron going missing, like saying on several occasions dy getting custody of kyron was "NOT AN OPTION".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018