Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
Maybe he had meetings in the office that morning? Even with ability to work from home, you still need to go into the office sometimes (for presentations, deadlines, meetings, etc.). It sounds like he'd already seen Kyron's exhibit (he helped him with it), so why take time away from work to go see it again?

so we found it weird that step mom wouldnt come see him in the talent show but it's ok for dad to skip the science fair?

yeah i know. cant stay away. this is like the train wreck that keeps on going.

this is an investigation into a missing child. I believe that there is NO WAY that any info given out by the family hasn't been gone over with a fine toothed comb by LE, profilers and attorney's before it is released to the public.

What we think matters not. First, they want the missing child found; secondly, they want to nail the perp.

All involved will work in concert to make those things happen.

Technically it would, but this is a minor, so selected adults would be spoken to--course, how does the dr office nurse know who is calling? Unless there is a *problem* parent, the office would be kid-centered and supply info to those introducing themselves as parents in general.

There has to be a parent or legal guardian to make decisions for an otherwise un-emancipated minor. Using my grandson as an example, my daughter is his custodial parent and thus has full access to his record, and makes all decisions regarding his care. However she has given her authorization for me to access that record and make decisions in her absence. To protect their privacy and to make sure I am who I say I am, I have to show ID (in person) or (if by phone) supply them with certain information before they will discuss his case with me.

well if its terri or someone holding kyron for her, i think that person would know already?

ok thats my last post tonight, i swear :)

why would that person know details like that?

Q: Help us understand why you remain so certain Kyron is alive?

A: We remain hopeful because we haven’t been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn’t still alive and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us.

:cry:

:praying:

Any vagueness I believe is because the answer to that question regarding the appointment is something LE doesn't want out as public knowledge for whatever reason.

Perhaps, but it seems they are picking and choosing questions that they can answer, so why add one that they can't answer ? It's all very strange to me, why not just eliminate the question, and add one they can answer, or I guess we just stay tuned for the next one?!:banghead:
Honestly I would think as the father you would by now know all the answers to all the questions.

so we found it weird that step mom wouldnt come see him in the talent show but it's ok for dad to skip the science fair?

I guess that would depend on her whereabouts that day; IF she is involved, if things went according to plan?
Maybe she wasn't able to get back in time?
Would she be able to fake shock convincingly enough to go back to the school and find Kyron 'missing'?
Not knowing how much time Kaine has taken off work for 'school functions' - was he at his max time away for the time being?
Maybe some find it weird Terri not going, since she was so active in the school in general?
Maybe the talent show was at the time her daughter napped?

Just tossing out some possibilities.

If he has such a flexible schedule, why wasn't he at the talent show?

(I don't believe yet that Kyron had a significant part to play, if any, in the show)

Wow....people want them to talk. And when they do, every little comment seems to be scrutinized. Isn't it blatantly obvious that Terri is the one who has something to do with Kyron's disappearance?? IMO, it is.

I think we should trust that law enforcement is doing their job. I'm sure that they have checked out Kaine, Desiree, and Tony. It seems that they have been cleared. It makes sense they wouldn't publically claim this because they were obviously baiting Terri. Therefore, I'm sure Kaine's alibi has checked out BEFORE now, especially seeing as how they have all taken polygraph tests. Kaine is probably aware that some people suspect him, why WOULDN'T he want to make his whereabouts known? I don't think he's throwing anyone under the bus. If you pay attention to what LE won't comment on, it leads directly to one person in particular.

As for him mentioning she was on her laptop....well, we already know this is true, since that is the exact time she was posting the science fair images on her computer.

I can imagine how FURIOUS all of them are with Terri, in light of that, I thought what he said was actually pretty respectable. I would have a hard time being that nice given the situation.

Since I am a person who has a job that can at times be flexible, it isn't always flexible.

Who knows what he had to do that day.

why would that person know details like that?

if terri was in cahoots but holding kyron alive, obviously she wouldnt want him dead. so that would make that info kinda helpful :)

I guess that would depend on her whereabouts that day; IF she is involved, if things went according to plan?
Maybe she wasn't able to get back in time?
Would she be able to fake shock convincingly enough to go back to the school and find Kyron 'missing'?
Not knowing how much time Kaine has taken off work for 'school functions' - was he at his max time away for the time being?
Maybe some find it weird Terri not going, since she was so active in the school in general?
Maybe the talent show was at the time her daughter napped?

Just tossing out some possibilities.

Do we know really how *active* she was at school? With a 19-month old at home, that's a lot, and would require some childcare arrangements of some kind.

Wow....people want them to talk. And when they do, every little comment seems to be scrutinized. Isn't it blatantly obvious that Terri is the one who has something to do with Kyron's disappearance?? IMO, it is.

I think we should trust that law enforcement is doing their job. I'm sure that they have checked out Kaine, Desiree, and Tony. It seems that they have been cleared. Therefore, I'm sure Kaine's alibi has checked out BEFORE now, especially seeing as how they have all taken polygraph tests. Kaine is probably aware that some people suspect him, why WOULDN'T he want to make his whereabouts known? I don't think he's throwing anyone under the bus. If you pay attention to what LE won't comment on, it leads directly to one person in particular.

As for him mentioning she was on her laptop....well, we already know this is true, since that is the exact time she was posting the science fair images on her computer.

I can imagine how FURIOUS all of them are with Terri, in light of that, I thought what he said was actually pretty respectable. I would have a hard time being that nice given the situation.

BBM - Excellent point!

Since I am a person who has a job that can at times be flexible, it isn't always flexible.

Who knows what he had to do that day.

yes, my job is totally flexible, except when it's not lol

im actually starting to believe that kyron is alive..

but i dont think anyone would like my theory

(I don't believe yet that Kyron had a significant part to play, if any, in the show)

He didn't even seem to know anything about the talent show. Terri probably liked it that way.

My husband is an educator. He puts on programs at the school where he teaches. He likes to see lots of parents in the audience. It means a lot to him.

Yet, he couldn't tell you ahead of time when/where/what kind of things like that are going on with our kids at their school. That's my department. Fair? Well, no. But that is simply how it is. Only one of us keeps track of that minutae because only one of us needs to. That frees the other's brain to remember other important stuff. Like putting gas in the cars. That's his job. Teamwork. It keeps our marriage working.

If it is like my family, I knew about the school activities and would inform my hubby.

He takes care of the home maintenance-roofing, plumbing, etc. A division of labor.

Perhaps Kaine relied on Terri to handle that portion of their life and she neglected to tell him about the show.

Ok, I'll buy that. I still agree with the other poster, that for some reason LE doesn't want this info made public. In that case, a better answer for sure would have been, 'no comment'. Or even better yet, just don't answer the question to begin with, no? OOps, i just saw in your post where you said the same thing, LOL!

Now, I will say this: I know for me my memory has been really bad lately and sometimes I have to really think hard about what I did the day before, for example. I think considering what Kaine, Desiree and Tony have been going through (stress, scrutiny, etc), I can see where he may have a problem recalling is all I am saying. Although, I also forgot this is an email. I still think this is info LE doesn't want public, overall.

Guys....don't you think LE would have absolutely confirmed Dr's appointment or not, and told Kaine...and that since this was an email exchange, that they could have easily left this question right off, if they didn't want Kaine to send his 'no response' response, and that LE is letting TH know via this email exchange that there is something to this appointment and they KNOW it....

I still think a lot of the communication we are seeing is aimed right at TH.

But that is of course....JMO

Q: What was planned for Kyron to be doing this week if he had not disappeared?

A: He was supposed to be in California on vacation with his dad visiting friends – swimming, BBQ’ing, playing mini-golf, going to the water slides, a possible trip to the races, visiting to Monterey, and watching fireworks/celebrating the 4th of July with everyone.​
http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

I take from it that it was not planned to be a "family" vacation or am I misinterpreting it?
Sounds to me like it wasn't planned that TH would be going.

I agree, I interpet it the same way.
I also noticed that is seems for what ever reason they( Kaine and Terri) may not have been getting along so well. No mention of greeting Terri when he got home, and saying how he and his daughter went to the bus with Terri following behind. Now a vacation planned without Terri.

Do we know really how *active* she was at school? With a 19-month old at home, that's a lot, and would require some childcare arrangements of some kind.

It was mentioned in some articles early on. We also see pictures she took of Kyron in the classroom on at least two occasions (I've not seen all the pictures out there posted of Kyron/family). In my children's' school, the teachers are pretty accommodating; if there is an activity where the parents are encouraged to come and join the class, younger siblings are welcome to attend as well. So childcare arrangements may not have been necessary. I think a lot of schools understand some women are SAHM's and try to work with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva