Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sting was a few days before the RO was filed. I really don't understand why he didn't ask for the house in the RO. I'm sure it would have granted.
according to the Q/A he had 15 minutes to pack up when he left with baby K. Also, iirc the sting was the same day that he left in a hurry

It is too bad Kaine does not seem to have a trusted family member nearby to act as day care for awhile.

Also, will the media leave them alone when he moves back in? Somehow I doubt it. I hope being back there and battling the media to get out of his driveway does not bring additional stress to any already unreal situation.

I kind of wish the court hearings, etc. would be over, so that Kyron is the only topic again. Terri does not seem likely to "crack" to me.

Maybe LE wanted her to stay in the house a little longer.....
I hope and think that Intel has on site day care.
He can work from home, but I am certain that he must also be on site @ Intel for many things.
I think he obviously "hopes" that every single day could be the day that Kyron comes home. Whether or not he lets his mind wander to other possibilities openly, we don't know, but I know he can't help thinking them, even if he then shoo's those thoughts away.
I would assume that Kaine, being human, even though he is an engineer- still has a million contradictory thoughts going thru his mind. I don't necessarily expect him to make the cleverest decisions at this time in his life.
MOO

according to the Q/A he had 15 minutes to pack up when he left with baby K. Also, iirc the sting was the same day that he left in a hurry

I can understand him leaving in a hurry that night, but don't understand why he didn't ask for the house in the RO filed 2 days later. :waitasec:

I know everyone's relationships are different, but how many friends would Terry have that Kaine didn't know or meet? My husband knows all of my friends and me, his. And where would she have met these people? The gym?

well, he didn't know about a few things, like her MFH plot so he may think that there's a lot he doesn't know about her

finding something like that out must put the entire 7 years into question IMO

You would think that if everything is as cut and dried as it appears, the Judge would have ruled yesterday, why have a hearing. Carp it's easy...Gavel, Bang Bang, Terri move, NOW.

What I find really confusing/interesting is that he talks about wanting to have the house situated so that Kyron can come home to his own house and own room should he be located/returned this weekend. and then a few responses later states that Terri's reticent to move this weekend leads him to think she has no plans to divulge any new information to LE regarding Kyron this weekend.

Those two statements seemed two indicate two contradictory thoughts. As if one the one hand he had reason to hope Kyron may be at home as soon as this weekend. And yet he feels Terri will be divulging no new info regarding Kyron this weekend?[/quote]

Did searchers check all crawl space, everything in that house before? Why is Terri so reluctant to leave? You pack a bag and go. Borrow money to stay at a hotel...

I think if the Judge was inclined to boot her from the house by Saturday he would not have set the hearing for late afternoon today.

I think if the Judge was inclined to boot her from the house by Saturday he would not have set the hearing for late afternoon today.

On the surface, his argument for her needing more time is pretty weak. I think there's a lot more going on here than we know.

I'm betting.

Terri's known for some time now that Kaine was asking the court to remove her from the home. Certainly long enough to give her time to pack what's essential. The judge should just order her out today and be done with it. If she's not taken the last week or so to pack up and be ready for this, too bad.

I'm getting tired of all this peripheral drama.

Agreed. Certainly LE has enough info on TH to make a determination.

Has anyone heard or said anything about when we may get some news on this?
My darling grands are spending the night so I am cleaning and then sitting down here every 15 minutes.

As for the daycare issue, I do have to say that it eased my mind a bit for baby K when it was pointed out that she did attend daycare for a bit at the gym. It might be different caretakers, but it won't be such a shock to her system. I realize that her whole world has been uprooted, but my heart was breaking that she had to go to daycare when she had never been before ( on top of everything else) I feel a little bit better for the poor thing.

One of the reasons I decided to continue working from home was so that I could homeschool my 12 yr old and be here when my daughter needs care for my grands. I HATED daycare, and I know sometimes you cannot avoid it( I cried when I had to leave mine at daycare) but I am doing everything I can so that Maddie and Logan can be here with me while their parents work.
I may make a bit less than I would outside the home but when you factor in gas, drycleaning, etc it all works out.

Kyron went missing on a Friday. Kaine wants to be back in the house tomorrow in case Kyron is found today, tomorrow, or very soon. Kaine wants Kyron to come home to the house where he has always lived.

I can't help recalling something that Kaine said in one of the TV interviews on June 25: "When Kyron comes home, we can put all of this behind us." What could really be going on here?

Kyron went missing on a Friday. Kaine wants to be back in the house tomorrow in case Kyron is found today, tomorrow, or very soon. Kaine wants Kyron to come home to the house where he has always lived.

I can't help recalling something that Kaine said in one of the TV interviews on June 25: "When Kyron comes home, we can put all of this behind us." What could really be going on here?

BBM
That, my dear, is the Million Dollar question. I think that when we find out ( if we do)that we are all gonna be sitting here with our jaws dropped.

I know everyone's relationships are different, but how many friends would Terry have that Kaine didn't know or meet? My husband knows all of my friends and me, his. And where would she have met these people? The gym?

I think KH is realizing that Terri may have had quite the secret life, a portion of which he is just learning about.

If it true Terri does not plan to fight for custody, that does not bode well for Kyron, to me.

I thought it was interesting to hear that MC might have thought that he could find out some information from TH. That may be true and then he got in over his head. If it had worked (and he didn't get so, well, nasty) we would all think he was a hero. Or he just may be justifying his actions after the fact.

Do they really believe that Kyron might magically reappear this weekend? If so what leads them to think this? Their hearts or LE info??

I think it is hope. They can't let go of hope, or they have nothing. :(

I thought it was interesting to hear that MC might have thought that he could find out some information from TH. That may be true and then he got in over his head. If it had worked (and he didn't get so, well, nasty) we would all think he was a hero. Or he just may be justifying his actions after the fact.

I would bet on justifying his actions. People always need to justify their actions when they do something that is not considered acceptable. They always find excuses, some more creative than others.

BBM
That, my dear, is the Million Dollar question. I think that when we find out ( if we do)that we are all gonna be sitting here with our jaws dropped.

The other thing that was said in one of the interviews that led me to believe that "things are not what they seem" was in response to the question about why the family had not spoken out in the first three weeks that Kyron was missing. Desiree said something about "we never thought that it would get to this point or that Kyron would be away this long." :waitasec: WTF? They thought that Kyron just took himself on a little vacation but that he wouldn't stay away this long? I don't know - something just doesn't pass the sniff test with me.

This is one of the reasons that I'm not on the "Terri did it" bandwagon yet. I think there's more going on here than meets my Bette Davis eyes ;) And, just in case you've wondered, I do have BD eyes.

bbm and that is what I think he is doing: justifying his actions after the fact. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser