Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy... if I was Terri *I* would be filing for divorce right about now if I did not ask to be left off that statement.

Unless of course I knew I was guilty and was going to be worrying about bigger things soon.

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.
We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.
Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and K and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.
Desiree, Tony and Kaine

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Wow, Something is happening.

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.
We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.
Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.
Desiree, Tony and Kaine

My guess would be that the "criminal investigation" is Terri and that is why Kaine took the baby and left; and why Terri was excluded from the "family's" statement.

I don't blame them for not explaining themselves - how much more can they endure? I think the statement that they are fully informed about the criminal investigation and support it, coupled with the actions, is pretty significant. This is very sad. God bless little Kyron.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...lease-a-statement/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Horman Family statement

Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.

Desiree, Tony and Kaine
Horman Family statement

I already posted this on the wrong thread though. Why does the statement say "We have no comment on the matter"? What matter? The investigation in general, Kaine staying elsewhere, or possibly something yet to come?

Given the 3 signatures and no TH - Does this mean TH was not also "fully briefed" on the investigation?

Perhaps she isn't yet aware KH has moved out. (Sorry for the sarcasm - that was indeed sarcasm.....)

So, TH's ONLY direct media contact to deny that KH has moved out and everything is fine: extra extra extra strange.

And the rest of the family is so against giving direct statements to the media, they issue their statement through MSCO, NOT MEDIA.

I think things are most certainly happening....

BBM and underlined and all that good stuff.

Very interesting that they would include the baby. IMO it just might be that TH is a "little unstable" at this point and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Wonder if KH and the baby are still staying at the house?]

Hi Wise, I just hope our scanner crew are on their beat. LOL Who knows what might happen.

After the statement from DY, TY, and KH. I think SM should go into hiding and not at her home. There are some crazy people out there. JMO

Yeah, that certainly puts her in danger regardless.

I suspect LE is watching her very closely however.

What the heck does "complying with the law" mean in regards to Kyron and the baby? Could children's protective services have ordered Kaine to not allow the baby to live with Terri at this time, or maybe Terri knew they didn't believe her and kicked him out.

Yes, I agree...and I can certainly understand them saying "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara." But I don't get the "comply with the law" part of the statement.

If I thought I knew who was reponsible or knew who was responsible for my child's disappearance it would be very hard for me to "comply with the law". JMO

Yes, I agree...and I can certainly understand them saying "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara." But I don't get the "comply with the law" part of the statement.

I think the reference to K. is striking. They've never referred to her before. Now Kaine, Desiree and Tony (but not Terri?) are acting in the best interest of the baby? I don't think they could do much more to imply that Terri is the suspect without coming out and saying it

Hi Wise, I just hope our scanner crew are on their beat. LOL Who knows what might happen.

I would suspect anything connected to this would be on a secure channel or by phone.

Maybe - I think the baby was named because KH has her with him and has prob told TH to "stay away" or DCF will be called***just speculation***

That's the only reason I can think of to word that sentence the way they did. I know LE must be watching her 24/7. Just hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

My guess would be that the "criminal investigation" is Terri and that is why Kaine took the baby and left; and why Terri was excluded from the "family's" statement.

Kaine taking the baby and leaving would explain the actions "comply with the law" part of the statement. In other words it's perfectly legal for him to have his daughter with him and it's in her best interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member