Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Guests! Come on in, join us here at WebSleuths...we'd love to hear your input on Kyron's case. Remember you won't be able to register for membership with a yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc. email addy...you will need your ISP email.

In addition to the change in who Kyron's "family" is.

I feel horrible for Kaine.. if this is what it appears to be. He will probably have some serious issues getting over the fact that he brought this person into their lives.

I agree with you!! My heart breaks for Kyron, and his family :( I can't imagine being in Kaine or Desirees shoes right now.

Terri is now with her mother and her father. Her parents also took her older son under their care recently, when (for whatever reasons) he needed to leave the home. Her father seemed to know investigation details we did not. He likely knew them from her mother who was there all the time. Eventually, older son ended up with this bio-father. IMO, it seems the older son did not leave with the plan to join bio-dad - but it eventually happened that he did move to his bio-dad's.

IMO, - and I'm very much speculating - we may learn Terri's mental health has been deteriorating for quite some time. And her loved ones have all been aware of this. This would explain her father's frankness in the past few weeks. This would explain the family supporting her initially as they did. This would explain the "uniqueness" of Kyron's disappearance.

All things considered, I'm still open to the possibility that Terri did not do this to Kyron - however if she did not, something she did do caused it to happen.

All JMHO, and speculation.

I could buy that except that Terri's dad knew the deal. How could he know but she not know? The only thing I can think is that she was just straight up lying when she said "everything is fine," and maybe didn't know about the communique from the family.

My guess is LE brought him down to prevent Terri coming to any harm...he probably gave her the bad news...(although once again he spilled the beans ahead of time to a persistent journalist)....(pure speculation!)

I would suspect anything connected to this would be on a secure channel or by phone.

Yea, I know. There have been a few Sheltered Nook calls tho in the past few weeks. I wish there was a live video of the driveway. ;}

I worry that if the SM starts to feel alienated, accused, etc. that she may "off" herself and then, if she does know something or is responsible, we may never know what happened.

Guys .......... no using the baby's name. K only please goodness. You can get a TO in a New York minute if you use a child's name even if the newspaper does........... yikes.....

I'm sorry about that. I edited my post in this thread and wanted to thank you for editing my post in the other thread.

I sure hope if TH is involved that she doesn't do something to herself before she comes clean. One would think the stress of a missing child + the stress of the public accusing you + your husband taking your child and leaving could very easily lead to self inflicted wounds. I hope LE is keeping a close eye on her!!

Praying for all of Kyron's family!

My guess is LE brought him down to prevent Terri coming to any harm...he probably gave her the bad news...(although once again he spilled the beans ahead of time to a persistent journalist)....(pure speculation!)

Maybe dad is not on her side.

Well, that statement certainly threw Terri under the bus.

If she's not guilty of doing something to Kyron, I hope she's got some way to prove it because I think 99% of people who read that statement are going to be convinced she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. And if Kaine has actually left with the baby, that is another factor that makes things look very bad for Terri.

Like others, I also found the wording that the trio is acting in Kyron & the baby's best interest to be revealing, if only because it implies that Terri is not doing the same (MOO).

I feel really sick about this. If Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, my prayer is that she would break down & lead LE to where he is. At the very least, she could give Kaine, Tony & Desiree a measure of closure.

I think she will break down and tell them. If I understand Terri the way I think I understand Terri, she was not expecting this result AT ALL. She was expecting to be the object of sympathy and support because the school lost her child. She thrives on that kind of thing (IMO). Instead, she is losing everything - her husband, her child, her reputation, everything. I don't think she's psychologically equipped to handle that kind of negative backlash - especially when she was expecting the complete opposite. I think she'll break. Suicide is a real possibility as well.

MOO MOO MOO

Well, I hope this is true at least for now til they get Kyron's disappearance solved. I read her statement made on the FB site before Kyron even went missing and she was talking about how the baby is passive aggressive just like someone else that she got it from. That was worrisome to think of someone really believing that, possibly.

I worry that if the SM starts to feel alienated, accused, etc. that she may "off" herself and then, if she does know something or is responsible, we may never know what happened.

I'm actually worried this is going to turn into another ending like the Duckett case. The fact that she's saying everything is fine one moment, and then this letter through LE the next without her name on it? Either she's already had one breakdown or did something to make the family worry about the baby's safety and that's why Kaine left with the baby, or one is definitely coming because of this statement and Kaine leaving and taking the baby with him.

Please, God, don't let the next news be of her suicide...

I wonder if Terry knew nothing about 1) Kayne and baby's exit, 2) the communique from Des, Tony and her hubby.

That might explain why Terri said "Everything's good" (just 10 minutes before the communique went out ) and why the communique refers to complying with the law...in other words they kindof legally "kidnapped" the baby from its mom , in an effort to protect it from an unstable mother who appears to have endangered the other child Kyron.

Oh man... what if Kaine took baby out on another pretext, and didn't tell Terri he wasn't planning on returning.

Whoa...

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.
We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.
Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.
Desiree, Tony and Kaine
The fact that BioMom, BioDad, and SD say they have been fully briefed about the investigation AND that they are in 'complete support' of the investigation says a lot...especially in context of the baby's name being included in the 'best interests' part of the letter and the SM's name being left off of the letter.

Something is indeed happening. I have always looked to LE in this case for my cues on what to think, and I've thought since they released the flyer with SM's picture on it that they were indeed...at the very least...having problems verifying her movements on the morning of 6/4. At the very least...though I have suspected that LE has much more evidence. Between information given to the media from SM's friends that turned out to be less than truthful and LE's actions...well, I don't think we know the half of what's going on, and I think given this latest development that LE has MUCH more than rumored phone pings as evidence as to what actually might have happened that morning.

i think I just fell off the fence and landed on my head. The whole case makes you go "DUH".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro