Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think that LE (and the FBI) are watching her very closely and wouldn't allow her to do harm to herself. She sure sounds like she has "broke with reality" and just doesn't see things the way they are. She might not be able to tell them where Kyron is - yet. She might have all of it blocked - we just don't know how she's been acting or what she's been saying. But for the baby to be removed - that's not good.

I hope they can find Kyron!

Larry King is doing a piece on this case right now.

I suppose it would be impossible have Kyron return home alive eh? I have prayed so hard for him to return to his family. This,however is real life. I liked reading mysteries until I was 8 or 9 years old. After that all the mysteries didn't get perfectly solved,even with the power of prayer.

Terri is now with her mother and her father. Her parents also took her older son under their care recently, when (for whatever reasons) he needed to leave the home. Her father seemed to know investigation details we did not. He likely knew them from her mother who was there all the time. Eventually, older son ended up with this bio-father. IMO, it seems the older son did not leave with the plan to join bio-dad - but it eventually happened that he did move to his bio-dad's.

IMO, - and I'm very much speculating - we may learn Terri's mental health has been deteriorating for quite some time. And her loved ones have all been aware of this. This would explain her father's frankness in the past few weeks. This would explain the family supporting her initially as they did. This would explain the "uniqueness" of Kyron's disappearance.

All things considered, I'm still open to the possibility that Terri did not do this to Kyron - however if she did not, something she did do caused it to happen.

All JMHO, and speculation.

I hadn't thought of it this way, but it does make sense!!

Maybe there are valid reasons why Kyron was overly shy and did things like staying in bed until someone got him up. Very strange for a child of seven.

Larry King is doing a piece on this case right now.

For those watching LK tonight, there is a thread on the show here:

ETA: NEW LINK TO THREAD:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107938"]CNN: Kyron Horman Case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't have a TV, so I'd be pleased if people could keep that thread updated. TIA!

There's a possibility TM's, "Everything is fine," was one of those exasperated, 'stop talking to me right now' sort of statements.

But if not, given the sudden rush of contradictory and - IMO - telling statements, I bet something is happening very soon. If not right now.

Well, that's it then.

Terri is no longer considered part of the family. IMO

*climbing down off fence*

Uh-oh, hope you didn't get splinters up there. :D

The copy of the statement taken from the MSCO site has a creation time of Monday, June 28, 2010 5:45:00 PM.
Things happened quickly...

Wow, if in the end it turns out not to be the SM, a lot of lives ruined here.

boy aint that the truth.

im starting to think my gut told me wrong this time though :(

if there is an arrest they better have solid evidence, against whoever it is

Seems to me like they're walking on tip toes around her..trying to handle her in the right way so she won't do something silly like harm herself and so she will tell them where he is...

I would like to think that LE (and the FBI) are watching her very closely and wouldn't allow her to do harm to herself. She sure sounds like she has "broke with reality" and just doesn't see things the way they are. She might not be able to tell them where Kyron is - yet. She might have all of it blocked - we just don't know how she's been acting or what she's been saying. But for the baby to be removed - that's not good.

I hope they can find Kyron!

I don't necessarily think it suggests she has broken with reality. Maybe everyone has gotten a big dose of reality, as in what the investigation is showing (all the stuff we don't know about). I hope the parents and stepdad get the answers they need very soon.

I would think if it's mental problems,the parents were called to be with her and they were told what was going on.The interesting part of that statement is "for the best interest of Kyron" and the baby.If they thought he was no longer alive,would they say for his best interest?I don't understand that part of the statement.Is he hidden somewhere and she won't tell?

Nothing being said that we didn't already know....went to commercial about the time I joined in,lol...Mark Klaas is on...be back here if they say anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme