Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What changed your mind, Calli?

I've been on the fence all along, and never saw any evidence Terri had anything to do with his disappearance (and after reading Terri's FB pages on another site, I couldn't understand what the heck got everyone's shorts in such a wad).

This statement is vague, as most of what we've been told about this case, but its wording and inclusion of Tony tells me Terri is on her own here.

I doubt LE is in her house, watching her, if she has not been named a POI as yet, so they would not be in a position to protect her from herself. I hope her parents know to do that, to not leave her alone, and hopefully, they have been told. That would be the worst possible ending here, another loss and no chance of recovering Kyron. It does not sound as though LE is a presence in the home any longer.

For all we know, Kaine may have told LE the first day that he had suspicions from how Terri acted that afternoon at bus stop, or soon after. He may have suspected all along that something was not right.

where do we check to see any bookings?
any lnks?
Just in case sm is in jail and we do not know yet?
I am wondering if the marriage was bad now and did sm do something revengeful to get back to father???
This statement IMO says something BIG is going on that we do not know about yet.

Calm before the storm... sounds like this statement was issued in advance of something big happening... I'm thinking that an arrest is imminent.

A reporter on KGW said that he spoke to TH and TH said she didn't know that this statement by the other family members was going to be released. I heard it on the live stream....so no link.

This isn't really relevant but I hope Desiree/Kaines relationship will improve after all this is over..if it hasn't already..I feel so sorry for Desiree, I can't imagine your friend basically moving 'in' on your ex husband ..even if she was helping with Kyron..I hope they put their past behind them and maybe something good will come of this horrible mess ;/

A reporter on KGW said that he spoke to TH and TH said she didn't know that this statement by the other family members was going to be released. I heard it on the live stream....so no link.

If she didn't know she is definitely out of the loop.

Sounds like LE has been secretly briefing the rest of the family, while keeping TH out of the loop and thinking she was "in" on everything.

Lets not gloss over the potential good news...if they knew for sure that Kyron had passed surely they wouldn't have said:

Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and K... and comply with the law.

Now lets hope if Terri is arrested it turns out she has an accomplice who is holding Kyron with the ultimate hope of financial gain .

Yea, I know. There have been a few Sheltered Nook calls tho in the past few weeks. I wish there was a live video of the driveway. ;}

Please excuse my ignorance. Sheltered Nook? Could you elaborate?
Thanks!

where do we check to see any bookings?
any lnks?
Just in case sm is in jail and we do not know yet?
I am wondering if the marriage was bad now and did sm do something revengeful to get back to father???
This statement IMO says something BIG is going on that we do not know about yet.

I have been checking...not showing up in Multnomah County anyway...they have a log as well as another site that shows who is in custody, who arrested today, etc...google the county and arrest log and you will find it...but i wonder if they would enter her into the system...

I doubt LE is in her house, watching her, if she has not been named a POI as yet, so they would not be in a position to protect her from herself. I hope her parents know to do that, to not leave her alone, and hopefully, they have been told. That would be the worst possible ending here, another loss and no chance of recovering Kyron. It does not sound as though LE is a presence in the home any longer.

For all we know, Kaine may have told LE the first day that he had suspicions from how Terri acted that afternoon at bus stop, or soon after. He may have suspected all along that something was not right.

BBM. Go back again and watch the two press conferences in which all four of the parents appeared. Carefully watch TY's behavior towards DY; then watch KH's behavior towards TH. Even back then KH knew something was not right with TH.

This isn't really relevant but I hope Desiree/Kaines relationship will improve after all this is over..if it hasn't already..I feel so sorry for Desiree, I can't imagine your friend basically moving 'in' on your ex husband ..even if she was helping with Kyron..I hope they put their past behind them and maybe something good will come of this horrible mess ;/

I believe that was a lie . IIRC Desiree denied that being true that she and Terri had been friends beforehand.

Mark Klaas saying families need to be out front at all times in these cases...that when they are silent it leads to lots of speculation....nothing new so far so doubt they have heard any of the latest reports....now back to your regular programming schedule....sorry, humor gets me through this carp sometimes..............praying for this family!!!!!

Sorry meant to say this is on Larry King show now.

Calm before the storm... sounds like this statement was issued in advance of something big happening... I'm thinking that an arrest is imminent.

....or she's already been arrested and they aren't saying so much as yet.

Terri is now with her mother and her father. Her parents also took her older son under their care recently, when (for whatever reasons) he needed to leave the home. Her father seemed to know investigation details we did not. He likely knew them from her mother who was there all the time. Eventually, older son ended up with this bio-father. IMO, it seems the older son did not leave with the plan to join bio-dad - but it eventually happened that he did move to his bio-dad's.

IMO, - and I'm very much speculating - we may learn Terri's mental health has been deteriorating for quite some time. And her loved ones have all been aware of this. This would explain her father's frankness in the past few weeks. This would explain the family supporting her initially as they did. This would explain the "uniqueness" of Kyron's disappearance.

All things considered, I'm still open to the possibility that Terri did not do this to Kyron - however if she did not, something she did do caused it to happen.

All JMHO, and speculation.

Once again Mrs Peel you humble me with your insight. I wonder if there was ever any question of Munchausen by Proxy and that is why the older son is not there. Makes one think...

I would think if it's mental problems,the parents were called to be with her and they were told what was going on.The interesting part of that statement is "for the best interest of Kyron" and the baby.If they thought he was no longer alive,would they say for his best interest?I don't understand that part of the statement.Is he hidden somewhere and she won't tell?
It's in the best interest of Kyron to bring him home (one way or the other). I just keep remembering Gates saying they didn't need to find a body for there to be an arrest.

I really don't know too much about this woman and this is ALL speculation on my part, but am wondering IF she was/is a body builder could steroids have played a part in what may have happened to Kyron..IF by chance she was taking them..JMO.
Mods, please don't throw me out, and feel free to remove IF not appropriate, but I'm just trying to figure out IF she is responsible, what caused this to happen..

There's a possibility TM's, "Everything is fine," was one of those exasperated, 'stop talking to me right now' sort of statements.

But if not, given the sudden rush of contradictory and - IMO - telling statements, I bet something is happening very soon. If not right now.

BBM.

I thought the same thing. I wonder if LE had Kaine get the baby out of the house & had TH's dad come to the house (maybe to make sure she didn't leave or harm herself) in preparation of the statement being released & Terri being arrested.

I know she hasn't been arrested yet and she hasn't been found guilty, so maybe I'm being irrational, but I feel really angry toward her because I knew Kyron and the thought that the woman entrusted with that precious child may be the person responsible for his disappearance makes me want to go *****-slap her. It is bad enough that he's missing & his other parents still don't know where he is, but if it turns out that Terri is the person who did this to Kyron versus some stranger, that is like pouring salt & vinegar & acid right into the wound. Makes it 1,000 times worse, IMO.

Please God, let LE find Kyron and give his family some answers.

I don't know why I am feeling so stunned, as I thought all along this could happen, but it seems different if it really is happening. I have to think that Terri had some sort of mental breakdown leading up to such an event if it turns out to be that she is guilty of this, and I am not one to make excuses for anyone, but it is so unimaginable. Just the thought of this happening on a Friday morning when a little boy was proud to go to school that day and then...I can't get my brain to go any further than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required