L.A. sheriff looks into 50 missing women

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Linask, you got lucky that you suggested taking your boyfriend to the shoot with you. How old were you at the time if you don't mind my asking?
Why don't you give detectives a call, and let them know of your experience. Maybe it will help with background and where and how he trolled. They have talked about him picking up women in bars and at the track, but your info is new, or at least not publicized.

christine2448 said:
Hiya Magic! What chart? I missed it.

I did just look back and see you had said it, didn't see it, thanks!
You're welcome! I think with all the talent here on WS, you all will find and identify quite a few of those women!

MagicRose99 said:
You're welcome! I think with all the talent here on WS, you all will find and identify quite a few of those women!
I meant I saw where you mentioned she was identified, but what chart do you speak of? Is there one that is tracking who has been identified? I haven't found it.

I agree with your statement....the people here are INCREDIBLE!

christine2448 said:
I meant I saw where you mentioned she was identified, but what chart do you speak of? Is there one that is tracking who has been identified? I haven't found it.

I agree with your statement....the people here are INCREDIBLE!
The "chart" is the series of pics released by the LE... sorry I wasn't more clear! She's number 28 on the "pic chart"

MagicRose99 said:
The "chart" is the series of pics released by the LE... sorry I wasn't more clear! She's number 28 on the "pic chart"
Oh.... :slap: I should have understood, sorry! LOL!

I went thru some of the doe network cases from 1978 thru 1984 and found afew more I think are possible matches...

Robyn Marie Adler- #36 or #37

Emma Lorene Vaughn- #14

I could be off target and maybe its wishful thinking but I sure hope the LE can identify these women and finally give these families some closure... its been a long time coming for some many..

My sister disappeared in 1984. I would have fallen off my chair if her photo had been on there, but she was in another state. This has got to be very hard on the families of those women in the pictures. My heart is breaking for them.

I'm getting sooooooooo confused! :waitasec: There are 3... count them 3! threads on this topic... 1 in Crimes In The News, 1 in Missing Persons Info and Support and 1 Cold Cases... :waitasec:

Sooooooooooo confused... hard to keep up with everything when it's all scattered about... :(

I'm getting sooooooooo confused! :waitasec: There are 3... count them 3! threads on this topic... 1 in Crimes In The News, 1 in Missing Persons Info and Support and 1 Cold Cases... :waitasec:

Sooooooooooo confused... hard to keep up with everything when it's all scattered about... :(

MagicRose99 said:

We're MERGED! Continue here.

I didn't know of the 3rd...but I emailed the mods already asking them to fix this....I asked them to decide which was the best place for this and if the threads can be merged...I will PM them again letting them know there is now a 3rd thread.

EDIT TO ADD...magic, to confuse you more, LMAO, the one in Cold cases was originally in crimes in the news and has already been moved, so there is only 2 threads relating. :)

christine2448 said:
I didn't know of the 3rd...but I emailed the mods already asking them to fix this....I asked them to decide which was the best place for this and if the threads can be merged...I will PM them again letting them know there is now a 3rd thread.

EDIT TO ADD...magic, to confuse you more, LMAO, the one in Cold cases was originally in crimes in the news and has already been moved, so there is only 2 threads relating. :)

That thread is now closed with instructions to come here for discussion.

Jeana (DP) said:
That thread is now closed with instructions to come here for discussion.
Thanks Jeana! I just PM'd asking you to do that, and came back and you had already done it! Your da best :blowkiss:

I think amy billig looks like #34:

billig_amy6.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member