DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
School pictures 3 years in a row ....
1341640102.jpg

1341640097.jpg

1341639971.jpg

Wasn't a guy that smiled often ... Always walked around with that long face but things change Im gathering .....
1341639860.jpg

So what did they pick on him about in high school? I'm thinking his social skills were lacking and he may not have been the sharpest tool in the shed... But what were most of the jests about? Looks? Intelligence? Sexuality? Home life? Girls? Physique?

Anyone know?

danz16, you stated:

LE said BSL was riding around that night and was caught on multiple traffic cameras doing so. They said it was obvious he was searching for a victim. So it was no accident

Actually, that is not what LE said. This is what they said:

Q: Do you think that he targeted her or this is a crime of coincidence?
A: I think that based on the information we have and the vehicle was seen in the area – you can see it on THE VIDEO – MAYBE he was riding around looking for someone to victimize.

Nothing was said about multiple videos or that he was obviously looking.
Video (singular) was stated as was the word MAYBE, not obviously.

Please be careful when restating what people said and be sure it is accurate info you are passing on as fact or else in a day or so everything will be totally distorted.

They have the date the bike was found wrong. It was found May 27th. You can confirm on the police dept press release.

I have reviewed the tape of yesterday's police presser. Chief Craft clearly says the bike was found on May 26th.

I am privy to a story that claims the bike was found and reported to the police by the individual(s) on Saturday, May 26. Police did not respond to the report until Sunday which then prompted the large investigation at the bridge on the following Sunday. The handgrips were supposedly discovered at that time. You may classify as hearsay.

I think they are saying that he did not hit Mickey IN THOSE PICTURES. In other words, no matter how hard we look at these particular pix, we won't see Mickey in the back or underneath the tires. She was taken later on, and there are no pictures of the abduction, apparently.

IMO most of the statements were non specific as in, the abduction occured on St. Landry, St. Mary or Blackham Coliseum, that still leaves the possibilty that it could have happened in those pictures since they are taken on St. Landry. We have to remember that there, according to LE, is a lot of information that can not be released at this time. Until all of the facts come out people will see or not see what they see or don't see, think what they think and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. LE has to be careful about what they say, how they say it in order not to jeopardize the case, they want this case stick. Again this is my opinion.

I seem to recall it was the Sunday morning when everyone was made aware that the bike was found. But, it's possible they DID find it on Saturday and just didn't go public with it. Don't know if anyone else remembers but there was a poster who said something about the fishermen who found the bike called it in way earlier and LE didn't get out there to check it out right away and that evidence had possibly been compromised b/c of this? Does anyone else remember that?

eta:
I have reviewed the tape of yesterday's police presser. Chief Craft clearly says the bike was found on May 26th.

I am privy to a story that claims the bike was found and reported to the police by the individual(s) on Saturday, May 26. Police did not respond to the report until Sunday which then prompted the large investigation at the bridge on the following Sunday. The handgrips were supposedly discovered at that time. You may classify as hearsay.

Ok, yeah, so someone else does remember.

What?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

:) No problem.
When you replied to a post my name somehow got credit for the original. 'Quotes' got messed up I guess.
Just wanted you to know I hadn't made the statement you quoted.

Edited to add: (Page 39 post #1161)

I think LE needs to have a better spokesperson reading that stuff, seems Craft jumbled a couple things that he was supposed to be reading off a sheet of paper (truck May21/31, bike discovery May26/27).
Wasn't there also issues with something he said when being interviewed on Nancy Grace??:waitasec:

Jim Craft, Chief of Police
900 East University Ave.
P.O. Box 4308
Lafayette, LA 70502

Public Information Officer
Office: (337) 291-8617
Fax: (337) 291-8665
Email-pmouton@lafayetteLA.gov

Date: 7/6/2012
Time:
1:00:00 PM

Arrest Made in Mickey Shunick Case

On May 26, Mickey’s bike was located under the Whiskey Bay Bridge on I-10 with damage to the rear tire consistent with being struck by a vehicle.

http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4380

----

It was announced to the public Sunday afternoon the 27th, the same day as The Givers concert. That was when all the activity at WB was going on. I did not go to the concert that night after hearing that news.

I think LE needs to have a better spokesperson reading that stuff, seems Craft jumbled a couple things that he was supposed to be reading off a sheet of paper (truck May21/31, bike discovery May26/27).
Wasn't there also issues with something he said when being interviewed on Nancy Grace??:waitasec:

I have the press release Mouton sent out with what Craft was supposed to say... A script if you will.

I can't post a pic of it here because I'm using my phone but I just went thru my text messages from KATC and the bike was found on May 27.

This was the first text sent May 27 @ 1:38pm:
Lafayette Police suspect they have located Mickey's bike near exit 127 on I-10, the Whiskey Bay exit. More to come...

This is the second text sent May 27 @ 2:50pm:
Police confirm they have found the bike of Mickey Shunick under the Whiskey Bay exit off I-10. Fishermen called in the tip to police today. http://vbs.cm/

ETA: Corrected wrong copied text message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member