LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
either way if he had the braces prior or after, if there is a bite mark with braces that will be easier I think to match up to him....if after then it is possible that even with visaline his teeth didn't move much.

Even aware predators, due to their narcisstic belief that they are not going to get caught or be tied to the abduction, will fail to turn off their cell phones.
This is how Kristi Cornwell (GA-2009)remains were located by her brother Richard, 9 miles from her abduction site. The experienced sexual predator; James Scott Carringer's cell pinged at the location of her remains.. Yet he had discarded her cell phone three miles into the abduction to prevent tracking.

http://www.ajc.com/news/brother-finds-cornwells-remains-794176.html

Brother finds Cornwell's remains; prime suspect killed self last spring

And it just so happens that there is a cell phone tower conveniently located at Whiskey Bay.

http://find.mapmuse.com/map/cell-towers/near/HENDERSON,+LA

About 4/10ths of a mile north from the bicycle drop site on east side of State Route #975.

Just a heads-up; KATC will interview Abdella and LPD's Mouton for the 5 and 6 newscasts.

I don't believe BSL "Basically said 'Here' is my cell phone". LE took that sucker and BSL didn't have a choice.

Heh yeah I havent done anything wrong but I still wouldnt just hand it over lol.

Yes I would nevermind. Lol :)

Please let today be the day Mickey comes home.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

nursebeeme please weigh in LOL

She did a few threads back :)

nursebeeme said:
that scar on his neck looks like a recently healed/healing knife or blade wound in my nursing opinon

nursebeeme said:
he is most likely well after day 20 and well into the "granulation phase" if you well..

that wound would well fit with the timeline in my medical nursing opinion

What do scars after a swan ganz catheter/picc line (or other jugular access) look like? Does anyone know? I've only seen them put in... It crossed my mind but I'm thinking his scar is too low for that... AND he would have had to be in a VERY DIRE situation to have had one of those... just trying to figure out that scar...
moo

ETA: for those wondering about placement... this is what I am talking about.
http://crashingpatient.com/wp-content/images/part1/new supraclav technique2.jpg

KATC's Steven Albritton talks to the private investigator hired to look for Mickey Shunick and to Lafayette Police Cpl. Paul Mouton at 5 and 6.

I would think that the prosecution would have to tell the grand jury all the facts that they have to bring murder one to a trial.

The prosecutor has to present enough evidence but not necessarily all of it.
The grand jury normally hears only that evidence presented by an attorney for the government which tends to show the commission of a crime.
http://www.vawd.uscourts.gov/jury/grandbook.asp

Bourriague says Lavergne was not a regular customer. Over the past three years she estimates she cut his hair five times.

Foxfire, could you please elaborate? I am not understanding your point.

Are you saying he rarely cuts his hair?

Crowley and Rayne are about 35 miles apart. I know there are many hairdressers and barbers in between. Some people use different salons/shops to get a haircut. I do at times.

His mom lives in Rayne and may have commented to him that he needed a haircut, or he went to get one prior to visiting her.

What do scars after a swan ganz catheter/picc line (or other jugular access) look like? Does anyone know? I've only seen them put in... It crossed my mind but I'm thinking his scar is too low for that... AND he would have had to be in a VERY DIRE situation to have had one of those... just trying to figure out that scar...
moo

ETA: for those wondering about placement... this is what I am talking about.
http://crashingpatient.com/wp-content/images/part1/new supraclav technique2.jpg
I had a swan/ganz catheter. Scar is barely an 1/8" long. Not even noticeable to anyone but me and yes it is lower and on the left side. BSL's scar is on the right side.

The wound on his neck makes me feel that MS didn't go easily or willingly. By the size of it, it probably bled profusely..and it sure doesn't look like it felt good. It had to be somewhat painful. There was probably too much forensic evidence in that truck to clean up.

I hope they find her soon. Continued prayers for peace for the family.

Kelly

I had a swan/ganz catheter. Scar is barely an 1/8" long. Not even noticeable to anyone but me and yes it is lower and more to the left.

Thank you for your reply! It's been 20 years and I just could not remember!
I also thought it was a horizontal cut not a verticle one IIRC...

Not much more new information, but...per KATC broadcast

Since conference, tips to Adella have doubled; he’s brought on more staff and has teams of ATV’s in and out of state.

Calls to tip line have more susbstance per Mouton – more direct; have areas and more information about him of where he’s been or might have gone.

If (if, if, if) Mickie was able to injure this guy before he murdered her, maybe their blood will found combined, or traces of it (on clothing, or in burned truck, or on a backpack, etc.) I am even more certain that if she did fight and cause him an injury that he did not allow her to survive.

Hi everyone :)

I'm a Cajun girl, born and raised in St. Martin parish. Like almost everyone from this area, I've followed Mickey's disappearance from day 1.

Just about every post on WebSleuths regarding MS has been thoughtful, respectful, and well-written...I wish I could say the same for FB posts made by some of my fellow Acadians on the local news channels' FB pages...cher bon dieu, the ignorance is astounding.

So, I want to say 'thank you' and 'good job' to all of you WebSleuths :rocker:

*bring Mickey home*

I can just see it now...BSL is not a bad looking guy and when/if he is sent to Angola, just imagine the mail he'll get from all of the love lorn women out there. I mean, even Richard Ramerez ie. The Night Stalker got married while in prison. People are strange.

Hi everyone :)

I'm a Cajun girl, born and raised in St. Martin parish. Like almost everyone from this area, I've followed Mickey's disappearance from day 1.

Just about every post on WebSleuths regarding MS has been thoughtful, respectful, and well-written...I wish I could say the same for FB posts made by some of my fellow Acadians on the local news channels' FB pages...cher bon dieu, the ignorance is astounding.

So, I want to say 'thank you' and 'good job' to all of you WebSleuths :rocker:

*bring Mickey home*

:welcome:

I can just see it now...BSL is not a bad looking guy and when/if he is sent to Angola, just imagine the mail he'll get from all of the love lorn women out there. I mean, even Richard Ramerez ie. The Night Stalker got married while in prison. People are strange.

But I bet that being a semi-nice looking guy will also mean some of the guys in Angola will take an interest in him, too.

But I bet that being a semi-nice looking guy will also mean some of the guys in Angola will take an interest in him, too.

He reminds me so much of Scott Peterson. Nice looking and a smooth operator with all the ladies. Narcissistic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3