LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the talked about this picture so we can skip it. I trust it is a sign if you guys say so then it is a sign. I dont want the gal that pulls back out all the old photo's!

My first post, having followed from the onset. Why have the insurance companies not gotten wise to this guy who seems to have possessions torched. His parent's house, his former trailer and now his "stolen" truck ?
He is bound to have a record associating him with these fires. Are they not on to him yet ?? Seems he would have been charged with arson by now. Also i would investigate the tool shop fire to see where he was when this fire happened. He seems to be a criminal on several fronts but seems to stay under the radar. I haved enjoyed reading ws. My only negative is people od-ing a subject, such as the pix, streets, time lapses. Just when you think nothing else could possibly be said, it starts all over again. With all the intelligence on this sight, i would expect new theories & opinions to thrive, keeping this most interesting. Rather than the turn off of beating the same subjects to death day in and day out. I can understand people flatlining and needing to take a break because of bordem. Hope i don't seem too critical but it takes time to read thru the threads and it is a waste to keep reading the same discussions. Hope this criticism is taken as constructive and not being mean. Thanks.

Good thought! I am not sure if they release records or info. I do think that if you go there you have to join the service so its a good possibility.

And the way facts get distorted, he may have gone there and it got spread around he was at Central State.

Youth challenge has been housed at Camp Beauregard in the past. While it is encouraged to join the service, you do not have to. (and that is all I kow abou that :)

I just have to post this. Old Hippie from NY.

For Mickey and all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbrn9eXEKWk

Thank you for that!! Just put things into perspective for me! I was feeling pretty discouraged and losing perspective as to why we are on this thread! Instead of trying to disprove theories, we need to come together, like it was in the beginning, to help find and bring Mickey home where she belongs! BSL may have taken her away, so let's show him we have the power to bring her back!

The family member stated they knew about his RSO status as they were concerned about her kids. This was BEFORE Mickey was kidnapped.

Are you sure that they knew before the abduction? Because the family member started that thread on May 26th at 12 noonish. And he made it sound like they had just found out about his RSO status. And he said they were all upset because the sister in law had 2 young kids.

But when did he ever say that he knew about it before May 19th? I read the entire thread before it was deleted, and I never saw him say when exactly they first knew about it. It seemed to me, from his original post, that they had JUST found out, when he posted the RSO page.

I don't know if that was Brandons truck going the other way. I became so confused with DTWs and finding Waldo in them I finally quit looking at the trucks!

Before I was done I saw Mickey laying on the grass by the truck with someone leaning over her, a bike under the truck, a cartoon chipmunk in the backseat, a huge mans face in the back of the truck and Jesus in the wheel. I finally started questioning my sanity! Especially because when I looked at the normal views of the pics I didn't see any of these things!

Okay people, I tried looking for MS in the pic Soulmagnet was talking about but can not see her in front of the truck. However....I swear it looks like someone is coming out of the illuminated alley to the left side, just below the 20 in the "2012" mark. I swear you can make out what appears to be a jean capri clad female leg connected to a dark form moving between the columns??

Aussie Girl? or someone asked when BSL was in the service.

According to BSL it was from March 1997 – February 2000.

Nite folks. Might be sporadic in my posting these next few days...lots on my plate, work-wise.

KTF and LFM.

Peace.

I missed the talked about this picture so we can skip it. I trust it is a sign if you guys say so then it is a sign. I dont want the gal that pulls back out all the old photo's!

One thing I will say about that photo, it gives me the creeps how deserted the streets look at that time in that area. When this case first started, a lot of locals said it was very common for students to ride alone at that hour of the morning, and it was pretty safe because of all the other traffic.

But from some of the pix we have seen, much of her route was very deserted at that time. I suppose if she had just been riding close to the campus, it would have been relatively safe. But this street looks very deserted and creepy. [ And that is a street sign--I remember that ol discussion way back upthread.]

Thank God his current fiance's family interfered. They may have saved her a lot of misery.

I don't know if that was Brandons truck going the other way. I became so confused with DTWs and finding Waldo in them I finally quit looking at the trucks!

Before I was done I saw Mickey laying on the grass by the truck with someone leaning over her, a bike under the truck, a cartoon chipmunk in the backseat, a huge mans face in the back of the truck and Jesus in the wheel. I finally started questioning my sanity! Especially because when I looked at the normal views of the pics I didn't see any of these things!

I saw Popeye's arch enemy, Bluto(Brutus) so I don't feel I was too far off.

My mind is racing over what evidence LE has and what they do not have. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but judging from the press conference, they know he hit her bike, they know he abducted her, but they do not yet know where MS is located? I'm wondering what evidence, aside from the bike damage and his behavior do they have that he abducted her and what about it would indicate that she has been murdered. Would LE base their charges on just an "accident and coverup"? If so this case could end up becoming very Casey Anthonyish.

My first post, having followed from the onset. Why have the insurance companies not gotten wise to this guy who seems to have possessions torched. His parent's house, his former trailer and now his "stolen" truck ?
He is bound to have a record associating him with these fires. Are they not on to him yet ?? Seems he would have been charged with arson by now. Also i would investigate the tool shop fire to see where he was when this fire happened. He seems to be a criminal on several fronts but seems to stay under the radar. I haved enjoyed reading ws. My only negative is people od-ing a subject, such as the pix, streets, time lapses. Just when you think nothing else could possibly be said, it starts all over again. With all the intelligence on this sight, i would expect new theories & opinions to thrive, keeping this most interesting. Rather than the turn off of beating the same subjects to death day in and day out. I can understand people flatlining and needing to take a break because of bordem. Hope i don't seem too critical but it takes time to read thru the threads and it is a waste to keep reading the same discussions. Hope this criticism is taken as constructive and not being mean. Thanks.

Welcome to WS.

I am not sure if he has ever been charged with anything relating to fire, has he? I know there seems to be a lot of fires in his past, but have any been officially linked to him?

Okay people, I tried looking for MS in the pic Soulmagnet was talking about but can not see her in front of the truck. However....I swear it looks like someone is coming out of the illuminated alley to the left side, just below the 20 in the "2012" mark. I swear you can make out what appears to be a jean capri clad female leg connected to a dark form moving between the columns??

I just blew up the picture and that's the curb on the street.

My mind is racing over what evidence LE has and what they do not have. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but judging from the press conference, they know he hit her bike, they know he abducted her, but they do not yet know where MS is located? I'm wondering what evidence, aside from the bike damage and his behavior do they have that he abducted her and what about it would indicate that she has been murdered. Would LE base their charges on just an "accident and coverup"? If so this case could end up becoming very Casey Anthonyish.

Found this to be a somewhat interesting read from the perspective of an Assistant U.S. Attorney when it comes to prosecuting murder cases with no body. Not only what types of things they are looking for, but what they are also anticipating from the defense.

http://www.nobodycases.com/index.html

Unfortunately, I think its a case of poor journalism by MSM in this case. I know I have seen it reported as up to 4 different dates. I think 5/21, 5/26, 5/31 and believe it or not 6/14 in a Shreveport paper. Unfortunately, I think the quality of journalism has dropped over the years to the point that rumors from other sites can be more reliable than MSM at times. MOO and very unfortunate if you ask me.

bbm: I think there's been a kind of trade-off; what we have gained in speed of access, we have lost in accuracy, IMO. (And: not good.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne