LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing sleuthy or helpful here, just wishful thinking.

I wish they could/would call someone in to melt his heart and make him cooperate... mom, girlfriend...

:'(

I'm playing the devils advocate here. Did someone identify him inside driving the white truck the night Mickey was abducted? He reported the truck stolen so how are we so sure it wasnt the thief driving who abducted Mickey? LE said he was in the area of WB that night. Did someone actually see him there or only his white truck without seeing the driver? I hope they have some good physical DNA evidence because without it this could be another Casey Anthony case (they even had little Caylees remains) where he goes free. I was sick when she walked.

Very good point it could have been a thief. I'd like to know when the police found the burned truck was all his gear, equipment, tools, clothing etc., still in the truck.

On the map where BL reported the truck stolen Conroe I believe, I wonder if he went to varco oil field.

Very good point it could have been a thief. I'd like to know when the police found the burned truck was all his gear, equipment, tools, clothing etc., still in the truck.

On the map where BL reported the truck stolen Conroe I believe, I wonder if he went to varco oil field.

The truck was reported stolen after Mickey disappeared.

I think he lived in Sharlo. Was there a victim of DTL that lived there? I don't think he thought he had the right. His sister who had a young child was scared and the police wouldn't tell him what had happened next door so he went in and looked. I think being in his early 20's and right out of the Navy had something to do with it - I'm invincible and can protect my sister frame of mind.

Have no clue about Sharlo, never heard of it. But I see what you're saying, the crime scene was right next door and they were curious. You'd think the police would give SOME kind of information to people living in the immediate vicinity...but if something happened at my neighbor's and the police refused to tell me, I think I'd ask if I could be in danger--if they said yes, I'd pack my bags and leave! If they said no, I'd go back in my house and try to resist tampering with a crime scene. But I can see how a guy in his 20's would have a different approach than I would.

Even the guy in Sierra's case, who is quite a bit younger, is keeping his mouth shut, and this guy is older and more experienced, a tough case with 8 years of prison behind him. I doubt he will soften up, just to give Mickey's family peace.

**If he does ever tell...it will be to save his own *advertiser censored**.

I wish they could/would call someone in to melt his heart and make him cooperate... mom, girlfriend...

I would very much like to have a try at making him cooperate.

I think you have to have a heart before it can be melted....

I think he lived in Sharlo. Was there a victim of DTL that lived there? I don't think he thought he had the right. His sister who had a young child was scared and the police wouldn't tell him what had happened next door so he went in and looked. I think being in his early 20's and right out of the Navy had something to do with it - I'm invincible and can protect my sister frame of mind.

Charlotte Murray Pace lived in a townhouse ON Sharlo; not IN Sharlo - just to clarify. Sharlo Avenue is very close to LSU's campus.

Have no clue about Sharlo, never heard of it. But I see what you're saying, the crime scene was right next door and they were curious. You'd think the police would give SOME kind of information to people living in the immediate vicinity...but if something happened at my neighbor's and the police refused to tell me, I think I'd ask if I could be in danger--if they said yes, I'd pack my bags and leave! If they said no, I'd go back in my house and try to resist tampering with a crime scene. But I can see how a guy in his 20's would have a different approach than I would.

sharlo townhomes. that was charlotte murray pace. they said it was a horrific crime scene because she put up quite a fight and struggle all throughout the townhome

Even the guy in Sierra's case, who is quite a bit younger, is keeping his mouth shut, and this guy is older and more experienced, a tough case with 8 years of prison behind him. I doubt he will soften up, just to give Mickey's family peace.

**If he does ever tell...it will be to save his own *advertiser censored**.

At least he didn't rape the girl vaginally (reported) to spare her virginity. Some heart?

This is the oral sex crime he served 8 years in prison for. If this is level 3 I hope Jerry Sandusky is level 10.

Quote from Pastor Singley from the church in Crowley regarding BSL - "He was a typical person; gave no indication of violence. He didn’t look any different than anyone else from that perspective."

Amazing how he attended a church and made a donation on June 4th after he had allegedly kidnapped and murdered a young girl. :(

i've never thought about this, but since he is freshly shaved in the latest mug, isn't it dangerous to let prisoners have blades??!!

At least he didn't rape the girl vaginally (reported) to spare her virginity. Some heart?

This is the oral sex crime he served 8 years in prison for. If this is level 3 I hope Jerry Sandusky is level 10.

No heart, he still raped her.

i think he went to Church so that it would look good to whoever would have decided to or not to allow him to remove sex offender for life in his august hearing. the pastor said something about the probation officer speaking with the pastor about BSL before he started attending church there, so he could have reminded the probation officer that he was still going to church

just a guess. who knows what was going in his crazy head.

I think you have to have a heart before it can be melted....

Just my opinion, and it may sound kinda bad, but use what he wants... get some pretty little thing in there to get it out of him... He doesn't have to know she is FBI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave