Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11206801.jpg
am i the only one that thinks he looks like he's smirking in a way in the new mugshot?

http://jades.lafayettesheriff.com:8888/index2.php?nav=record&id=792068

here's teh old one

brandon_scott_lavergne_new.jpg

Yes, I think he looks smug, on the verge of a smile...

Ew, creepy...

deer meat guy?? do tell

There was a guy located in the area of where the truck was reported stolen and found burned... a social network friend of his who owns a processing place..... immediately after BSL was arrested, he cancelled his social networking account. Whew, bland enough to post I hope!

There is some confusion over this, IMO.
I believe one source said the truck was reported stolen the day it was found, when another said something different...will probably have to wait a while to get this cleared up.

:waitasec: Yes, there has been conflicting stories about when DWT reported stolen.

Montgomery County Police Reporter News says truck reported stolen the same day Mickeys bike found, May 26 by BSL.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=47925

Prayers for Mickey and her family. :angel: God Bless them.

** Confusion could be due to there being 2 trucks burned or abandoned in SE Texas around that time but earlier yr models or different models.

It is basically hunting humans isn't it? ~shudder!

ETA: (grabbing a woman off the street and killng her...)
NOT comparing it to "hunting.

Disclaimer: I have recently returned to work after maternity leave. I don't have nearly the time to keep up here as I used to. Now, and in the future, if I should ever bring up a point or subject that has been discussed already, please feel free to rip me a new one, but kindly point me in the right direction. TIA :p

Now, that being said, does anyone really think that the DP could be a bargaining tool with BSL? Has that ever worked?

The visits are on a schedule, like certain cells or pods can visit on Mon and Wed, and others Tues and Thurs, etc.

At least he didn't rape the girl vaginally (reported) to spare her virginity. Some heart?

I'm going to jump off of your post, Whiteorchids, to clear something up. Whoever posted that BSL "spared" the girl's virginity was mistaken. It is true, per the police report, that he did not assault her vaginally, but there is nothing in the report to indicate it was due to any compassion on his part.

I believe the error came about when a reader(s) misinterpreted this part of the victim's statement:

"She went on to say that he..., but did not have intercourse with her. She told him that she was a virgin and said he wasn't going to take that away from her."

Note the underlined words. There is no "he" between "and" and "said".

It's an easy mistake to make if you scan through the report quickly, but it makes a striking difference to an understanding of the crime and the perpetrator's intentions, IMO. Unfortunately, there is no link because when the news outlet realized the redacted portions were still visible, it removed the document from its site.

Does BSL have internet access in jail?

JMO I surely hope NOT.
I dont want my taxes paying for luxury privledges of any kind.
I didn't have Internet for a long time due to my budget constraints. :twocents:

Prayers for Mickey and her family. :angel: May God bless them.

Yes, I think he looks smug, on the verge of a smile...

Ew, creepy...

Does it look to anyone else that he had a new red bump on his forehead (his right side by hair line)? And any idea why there's is another new mug shot? Looks like they were trying to hid his new scar.

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :-)

and looked around a bit and saw that the DA's office has been under investigation. I tried to read about it, but it's a rather strange tale-sounds like a bit of nepotism going on there too. I have no idea if this is at all related.

http://www.theind.com/news/10211-advocate-da-took-dozens-of-owi-cases-from-pd-city-prosecutor

Maybe he's not much of a litigator! I did find a statement of his rather odd:

http://theadvocate.com/home/3313267-125/grand-jury-meets-next-week

Now, where I live it's the DA, the Prosecutor who presents the case to the GJ. I've never heard one say anything that wishy washy about a First Degree murder case they were prosecuting. But maybe things are different in LA...I hope the ADA on the case has a little more faith and enthusiasm...

Not only is there investigations going on with LPD, there is also investigations going on with respect to the District Attorneys office. It is one of the reasons I do not believe that LPD is calling the shots in this investigation. As well the Housing Authority is being investigated and the list continues.

DA Investigation:

"KATC first reported about the FBI executing a search warrant earlier this month. District Attorney Mike Harson confirmed that search took place on February 27, 2012, and that the FBI's probe carried over into the traffic division, overseen by Assistant DA Gregory Williams.

Harson also said that the search warrant included one of his employees, but wouldn't say who it was."

http://www.katc.com/news/dwi-case-could-shed-light-on-fbi-s-investigation-in-da-s-office/

"A review of Lawrence’s case at the Lafayette Parish Courthouse revealed a number of potential issues, including the fact that his community service paperwork from Acadiana Outreach Center’s Recovery Center was signed by an employee who had been fired from the agency prior to Lawrence’s community service being completed."

http://theadvocate.com/home/2420571-125/da-case-file-likely-with

Info on the LPD issue which I believe is now up to 10 LE:

"Although five current Lafayette police officers are among the group suing the police chief, only one of them is being counter-sued by the chief himself. Officer Scott Poiencot is not only a police officer, he is also a member of the Fire and Police Civil Service Board. That means he had to take an oath to faithfully and impartially administer the Civil Service law. In a suit filed by LCG and the Lafayette Police Department they claim Poiencot isn't doing that. They claim he has shown favoritism and committed gross misconduct. Allegations include secretly recording conversations with fellow police officers since 2006, and engaging in the creation of the website "Real Cops V Craft". They are asking that Poiencot is immediately removed from his position. "

http://www.katc.com/news/new-developments-lpd-lcg-files-suit-against-one-of-nine-officers/

Just my opinion, and it may sound kinda bad, but use what he wants... get some pretty little thing in there to get it out of him... He doesn't have to know she is FBI!

Great idea to let someone in that he'll spill the beans to. :rocker:

Please let someone in that will help put closure to Mickeys family.

Prayers for Mickey and her family. :angel: God bless them all.

Disclaimer: I have recently returned to work after maternity leave. I don't have nearly the time to keep up here as I used to. Now, and in the future, if I should ever bring up a point or subject that has been discussed already, please feel free to rip me a new one, but kindly point me in the right direction. TIA :p

Now, that being said, does anyone really think that the DP could be a bargaining tool with BSL? Has that ever worked?

When John Gardner was charged with murdering Chelsea King, the evidence was very strong and they were able to get him to admit to killing Amber DuBois and taking them to her body, instead of facing the death penalty. But they had him pretty much nailed on Chelsea's murder and her body was found right away.

Murderers are convicted every day; we hear about the big name acquittals, a la Casey and OJ, but they are the exception, IMO.

I'm going to jump off of your post, Whiteorchids, to clear something up. Whoever posted that BSL "spared" the girl's virginity was mistaken. It is true, per the police report, that he did not assault her vaginally, but there is nothing in the report to indicate it was due to any compassion on his part.

I believe the error came about when a reader(s) misinterpreted this part of the victim's statement:

"She went on to say that he..., but did not have intercourse with her. She told him that she was a virgin and said he wasn't going to take that away from her."

Note the underlined words. There is no "he" between "and" and "said".

It's an easy mistake to make if you scan through the report quickly, but it makes a striking difference to an understanding of the crime and the perpetrator's intentions, IMO. Unfortunately, there is no link because when the news outlet realized the redacted portions were still visible, it removed the document from its site.

This is a strange case with so many possible scenarios. There are too many inconsistencies with reported dates and statements made etc.... It's very weird that he would go to all that trouble to commit that horrible crime for only a BJ..... Even if it was for control. Aren't there guys who find girls to control without breaking through their windows and tying them up? Hard to believe you would risk your life for a BJ, 8 years prison and a lifetime RSO. And now this....a possible life sentence or death if he ended MS life. I just dont get it. He must be really messed up in the head. Looks are so deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member