LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor pitiful him, huh. Then later, someone steals his truck and sets it on fire! Is it just bad luck following this guy?

3 o'clock - I've heard the number 3 is most often used in a lie for some reason.
No kidding about the number 3. I went out this evening, so I'm not completely up to speed. Do we know if he spoke with family or friends that day? I'm wondering if 3pm was the earliest hour that he could claim to have been stabbed because perhaps he had spoken on the phone with someone earlier in the afternoon and didn't mention "the stabbing". But say the injuries were sustained earlier, like in the morning, he might be smart enough to know that the doctors would discern the wounds weren't fresh. So he had to push the clock back, so to speak, but no earlier than 3pm.

May 26, 2012: BSL reports his truck as stolen in Montgomery County, TX.

May 31, 2012: BSL’s truck is found burned in San Jacinto County, TX.

May 31, 2012: BSL files motion to be removed from the sex offender registry. Hearing is scheduled for August 9th.

May 31, 2012, 9:51 a.m.: BSL rents a red Chevrolet Aveo in Spring, TX, through an insurance claim on said stolen truck.

Sounds to me like he headed to TX on the 25th! :what:After he saw his truck!
AND reported his truck stolen the next day... :phone:
:woohoo: Upon deciding he had covered all the bases and gotten away with it he burned the truck... :please:
Did he lay low in TX for 5 days? If so, where I wonder...
Could he have dropped the bike off on the 25th as well?
:waitasec:Wasn't WB searched prior to the 25th? (don't remember)

May 25, 2012: The video surveillance photos were released to the public.

May 26, 2012: Mickey's bike was located under the Whiskey Bay Bridge.

http://www.katc.com/news/additional...e-surrounding-mickey-shunick-s-disappearance/

:jail:

He'd still have to have someone helping him. How did he get to rental car place after parking his truck there?

I think it was his birth family. They may not know better. Or had no reason to suspect anything.

No kidding about the number 3. I went out this evening, so I'm not completely up to speed. Do we know if he spoke with family or friends that day? I'm wondering if 3pm was the earliest hour that he could claim to have been stabbed because perhaps he had spoken on the phone with someone earlier in the afternoon and didn't mention "the stabbing". But say the injuries were sustained earlier, like in the morning, he might be smart enough to know that the doctors would discern the wounds weren't fresh. So he had to push the clock back, so to speak, but no earlier than 3pm.

I have never liked the number 3. Other than a slot machine, nothing good ever happens in 3's.

Ummm he had lunch at Cracker Barrel at 2:25pm and saw the camera as he was leaving??? :floorlaugh:
sorry.

I think BSL went to the ER because he was
In pain and maybe worried about getting infections. He may have thought he would get sutured. He quite possibly got pain meds, antibiotics, a tetanus shot, wounds cleaned and possibly sutures.

If ER staff thought at all that he had self inflicted wounds they would have PEC'd (physicians emergency certificate) him and found him a bed on a psych unit.

I think BSL went to the ER because he was
In pain and maybe worried about getting infections. He may have thought he would get sutured. He quite possibly got pain meds, antibiotics, a tetanus shot, wounds cleaned and possibly sutures.

If ER staff thought at all that he had self inflicted wounds they would have PEC'd (physicians emergency certificate) him and found him a bed on a psych unit.

If it were obvious. Many times experts are called into a courtroom to give their opinion on whether or not they could be self-inflicted. The ER had no reason to suspect anything other than the robbery story he gave them.

Naw, I bet as an RSO he HAS to report injuries to LE with in oooohhh say 24 hours? So he drove to NO and did just that!
Because he saw himself as "good" for following the rules he took it a step
further and asked to be removed from RSO status.
Hoping and praying that would happen before LE caught onto him!
His plan was to be out of the "system"...
moo

Speaking of 3's...I had better get to bed before it is 3 o'clock! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day our little Mickey comes home!

She could be anywhere along that road. It is a extremely desolate gravel road which runs between swamp and a levee. I advise you drive it. I did and it was creepy at 4:00 in the afternoon, can't imagine it at 3:00 in the morning.

July 13, 2012

KATC–TV reported Thursday that the incident report states Lavergne showed up at Oschner Hospital just after 11 p.m. on May 19. Lavergne, who had been stabbed in the chest, back, neck and hand, said he was attacked outside a gas station at 3 p.m. that day, the TV station reported.
Lavergne also claimed his wallet was stolen, KATC reported.

http://theadvocate.com/news/3334883-123/New-Developments-in-Shunick-case

She could be anywhere along that road. It is a extremely desolate gravel road which runs between swamp and a levee. I advise you drive it. I did and it was creepy at 4:00 in the afternoon, can't imagine it at 3:00 in the morning.
Which road, Pabst?

By the way, welcome to Websleuths.

O/T a little! I have seen this several times!
How is this pronounced? Atchafalaya .... Phonetically?
Is the At silent?

A 24 mile bridge with no land around? :hills:
No! Thank you

#24 on Saints roster is a rookie cornerback, Corey White. Not likely to be a popular fan item, IMO.

#24 on Saints roster is a rookie cornerback, Corey White. Not likely to be a popular fan item, IMO.

#24 Leigh Torrence -Saints CB from '09 - '11, wasn't a highly sought jersey either.

:welcome4:

#24 Leigh Torrence -Saints CB from '09 - '11, wasn't a highly sought jersey either.
I guess it really doesn't matter... but why fabricate a story then include a jersey # that even the Saints fans have to look up?

IMO it only proves his story was fake just like the jersey #!

OK! It's not fake and apparently BSL does not know "football" or the Saints very well. UNLESS it was HIS # when he was younger...
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members