LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what did they DO with fresh graves?? i mean WHAAAAT??? i think a verified already said that he messed around with graves. just seems like that would land you in jail. would they carry the body around the graveyard or what. i mean what kind of sick sick sick perverted creep are we dealing with?

his momma should have had him tranquilized and locked up in a ward for good! he should have stayed in that mental institution! i just get so mad that he was able to roam around doing this stuff with allllll of the red flags. Ughhhhh!

Well, that was fun. :waiting:

Listen everyone, if you have doubts about posting information, please pm a mod before you post. Don't rely on other members to tell you whether or not it's okay. And if you read a post that is questionable, please alert on it, and do not quote it.

I have a hypothesis. In dealing with other males who have been adopted, many have spent much time contemplating about their bio mother and what she looked like, what she sounded like, what she wore, etc. I worked one case in which I found the bio mother and the man (an attorney) only wanted to know her name. So for his 56th birthday I told her his biological mother's real name. That is as far as he wanted to go, but he was so grateful. Anyway -- I say all that because I have an inkling that BSL being adopted DOES figure in to his obsession and fascination with feminine things and with holding women hostage, etc. I think it even figures in to the fact that he stopped from the taking the girl's virginity when he violated her. When I first started sleuthing this case, I really thought the fact that he was rejected by his bio mother carried little weight. However-- now when I read that he was in possession of various women's items, their IDs, etc. -- I think he was using those things as a self-medication -- something to soothe that longing for his bio mother's presence. To many this will sound crazy and bizarre -- but -- I don't think so. In the book Genome, the author says that "good" girls will choose "bad" boys to have kids with so the kids will be physically very vibrant -- high testosterone negates high estrogen. Thus good girls choose bad boys and unconsciously. I think the opposite may apply here. I have a suspicion that BSL's adoption DID play a role (about 30%) in his mental illness. I think he needed things from women, especially women he viewed as "good" to make himself feel better about his plight in life. That being said, I think the women he victimizes will not be prostitutes, etc. but rather women whom society sees as "good". Lisa Pate. Mickey Schunick. There will be other victims, but they are not going to be drug addicts or hookers. Nor will the collection of things in his home. The stuff he keeps will be from women he perceives as "good". -- Okay, out of my head -- go!!!

i think you are right. that's sort of what i was thinking with the women's things in his possession. maybe he didn't plan to kill all of them but it's almost as if he needed to KNOW things about women - even just stat type stuff. i just picture him in his trailer looking at an old electricity bill of some girl saying outloud, "you are jane doe and use this much electricity and live here and blah blah blah" it must have something to do with him being given up for adoption. however, i think he'd still be a killer even if he weren't adopted. maybe he wouldn't be stealing women's insignificant possessions, however.

but since he does know his birth nmother, i wonder why he still felt the need to search. i guess since she didn't accept him that sent him into a tizzy. can you blame her for not wanting to form a relationship?!! sheesh!

do we know how old he was when he "found" his birth mother?

someguy said he recently tried to form a relationship with her, but does that mean that he just recently discovered her?

also, i find it strange that his birth mother and his first wife with biological daughter both live in Spring, Texas. am i wrong about this?

Listen everyone, if you have doubts about posting information, please pm a mod before you post. Don't rely on other members to tell you whether or not it's okay. And if you read a post that is questionable, please alert on it, and do not quote it.

Whoops. Sorry. Lesson well-learned. I'll refrain next time. *hides* :couch:

Makes me wonder about Shane Fell. He was/is a super handsome guy...almost pretty... And BSL seems to like pretty (Mickey, Lisa) as victims. Where he went missing wasn't too far from the Wood Group's Gretna Address. He has a thread on WS.

where Shane went missing is not that close to Gretna

Sorry... That was ment for the person you quoted. I was looking to see if there was an example of a serial killer from the south Louisiana area who had victims of both sexes. My gut says that is not the case for BSL, but, it is an interesting point. Btw, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Adding that I came across this one who preyed on males....do you know of any who killed both from the Louisiana?

Almost 100 years ago, redtoedfrog.. The Axeman of NOLO wasn't the first, last, or only..

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Axeman_of_New_Orleans"]The Axeman of New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The Axeman's most famous letter

Hell, March 13, 1919

Esteemed Mortal:

They have never caught me and they never will. They have never seen me, for I am invisible, even as the ether that surrounds your earth. I am not a human being, but a spirit and a demon from the hottest hell. I am what you Orleanians and your foolish police call the Axeman.

When I see fit, I shall come and claim other victims. I alone know whom they shall be. I shall leave no clue except my bloody axe, besmeared with blood and brains of he whom I have sent below to keep me company.

If you wish you may tell the police to be careful not to rile me. Of course, I am a reasonable spirit. I take no offense at the way they have conducted their investigations in the past. In fact, they have been so utterly stupid as to not only amuse me, but His Satanic Majesty, Francis Josef, etc. But tell them to beware. Let them not try to discover what I am, for it were better that they were never born than to incur the wrath of the Axeman. I don‘t think there is any need of such a warning, for I feel sure the police will always dodge me, as they have in the past. They are wise and know how to keep away from all harm.

Undoubtedly, you Orleanians think of me as a most horrible murderer, which I am, but I could be much worse if I wanted to. If I wished, I could pay a visit to your city every night. At will I could slay thousands of your best citizens, for I am in close relationship with the Angel of Death.

Now, to be exact, at 12:15 (earthly time) on next Tuesday night, I am going to pass over New Orleans. In my infinite mercy, I am going to make a little proposition to you people. Here it is:

I am very fond of jazz music, and I swear by all the devils in the nether regions that every person shall be spared in whose home a jazz band is in full swing at the time I have just mentioned. If everyone has a jazz band going, well, then, so much the better for you people. One thing is certain and that is that some of your people who do not jazz it on Tuesday night (if there be any) will get the axe.

Well, as I am cold and crave the warmth of my native Tartarus, and it is about time I leave your earthly home, I will cease my discourse. Hoping that thou wilt publish this, that it may go well with thee, I have been, am and will be the worst spirit that ever existed either in fact or realm of fancy.

The Axeman

Here's the 3 together.

You read my mind! I tried to do this but didnt know how, I dont think I have the program. I wonder if you dont mind doing me a favor and do the same thing but just his eyes/eyebrows. IMO the eyes are very telling, and although we could all speculate what he is thinking and feeling; the last pick shows worry IMO

This should be interesting. The FB post says the person they're gong to interview grew up being "tormented" by BSL. Picture of the house where LP's body was found, too.

http://www.facebook.com/katctv3

the comments by facebookers are crazy. is it just Louisianians that bicker and curse each other out every time a news article is posted, or does this happen in other states as well. it's a little embarrassing.

the comments by facebookers are crazy. is it just Louisianians that bicker and curse each other out every time a news article is posted, or does this happen in other states as well. it's a little embarrassing.

OT
:banghead:
I usually get a headache trying to read what they are trying to type, not only do they argue over stupid things but they can NOT spell!!

Not just Louisiana. We share that tendency with internet posters around the world. I haven't read many of comments there. The upcoming interview on KATC is what caught my attention.

Almost 100 years ago, redtoedfrog.. The Axeman of NOLO wasn't the first, last, or only..

The Axeman of New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Axeman's most famous letter

Hell, March 13, 1919

Esteemed Mortal:

They have never caught me and they never will. They have never seen me, for I am invisible, even as the ether that surrounds your earth. I am not a human being, but a spirit and a demon from the hottest hell. I am what you Orleanians and your foolish police call the Axeman.

When I see fit, I shall come and claim other victims. I alone know whom they shall be. I shall leave no clue except my bloody axe, besmeared with blood and brains of he whom I have sent below to keep me company.

If you wish you may tell the police to be careful not to rile me. Of course, I am a reasonable spirit. I take no offense at the way they have conducted their investigations in the past. In fact, they have been so utterly stupid as to not only amuse me, but His Satanic Majesty, Francis Josef, etc. But tell them to beware. Let them not try to discover what I am, for it were better that they were never born than to incur the wrath of the Axeman. I don‘t think there is any need of such a warning, for I feel sure the police will always dodge me, as they have in the past. They are wise and know how to keep away from all harm.

Undoubtedly, you Orleanians think of me as a most horrible murderer, which I am, but I could be much worse if I wanted to. If I wished, I could pay a visit to your city every night. At will I could slay thousands of your best citizens, for I am in close relationship with the Angel of Death.

Now, to be exact, at 12:15 (earthly time) on next Tuesday night, I am going to pass over New Orleans. In my infinite mercy, I am going to make a little proposition to you people. Here it is:

I am very fond of jazz music, and I swear by all the devils in the nether regions that every person shall be spared in whose home a jazz band is in full swing at the time I have just mentioned. If everyone has a jazz band going, well, then, so much the better for you people. One thing is certain and that is that some of your people who do not jazz it on Tuesday night (if there be any) will get the axe.

Well, as I am cold and crave the warmth of my native Tartarus, and it is about time I leave your earthly home, I will cease my discourse. Hoping that thou wilt publish this, that it may go well with thee, I have been, am and will be the worst spirit that ever existed either in fact or realm of fancy.

The Axeman

scary stuff. i would have left Jazz music playing in my house 24/7!!:what:

Not just Louisiana. We share that tendency with internet posters around the world. I haven't read many of comments there. The upcoming interview on KATC is what caught my attention.

yes. i know.

i don't facebook, so I'm continuously shocked at the comments on these facebook pages that i've been frequenting since Mickey's disappearance

off topic. i quit. :innocent:

justwannahelp, God is great, beer is good, and yes people are crazy all over..
Doesn't matter where they reside.. Yes, it happens in other states..I was reading the comments too, looking for a slither of info and although there were a couple of posts worth liking. They were the exception rather than the rule, imo..

Very sorry Bessie :)

justwannahelp, God is great, beer is good, and yes people are crazy all over..
Doesn't matter where they reside.. Yes, it happens in other states..I was reading the comments too, looking for a slither of info and although there were a coupe of posts worth liking. They were the exception rather than the rule, imo..

billy currington fan? i want a bumpersticker with that quote on it. the older i get, the more i like it and realize it's truth!

scary stuff. i would have left Jazz music playing in my house 24/7!!:what:

Hopefully the Axeman is sharpening his axe in Tartarus by now, justwannahelp, but his deciples such as BSL linger..

on March 13, 1919, the letter purporting to be from the Axeman was published in the newspapers saying that he would kill again at 15 minutes past midnight on the night of March 19, but would spare the occupants of any place where a jazz band was playing.

* That night all of New Orleans's dance halls were filled to capacity, and professional and amateur bands played jazz at parties at hundreds of houses around town...

Tartarus:
It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. In the Gorgias, Plato (c. 400 BC) wrote that souls were judged after death and those who received punishment were sent to Tartarus.

Question, the girl that KATC "interviewed", was that last picure with her with the crown on, a picture of her in a wheelchair?

I don't think it's limited to Louisiana, by any means, justwannahelp! I don't do Facebook, but I know that lots of comment back-and-forth I see posted on local media web sites in my area doesn't make me feel real proud, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston