LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@gngrsnap: just watched the video you have linked at the bottom of your post. didnt realize mike edmundson said all the shunick evidence would take priority at the lab! for those who dont know he is the head of louisiana state police

UPDATE: Equusearch still searching for Shunick in St. Landry Parish
July 20

Crews from Texas Equusearch continued to comb woods and fields in rural Acadia Parish today in the search for missing University of Louisiana at Lafayette student Mickey Shunick.

Texas Equusearch is a nonprofit group that searches for missing people. They have been to Acadiana several times since Shunick went missing on May 19.

The group returned again about a week ago after Lafayette police requested their assistance following the July 5 arrest of Brandon Scott Lavergne, 33, of Swords in St. Landry Parish.

Lavergne grew up in Church Point in Acadia Parish and his father still lives there.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...arch-still-searching-Shunick-St-Landry-Parish

please post a link to this

I dont have a link, I just watched KATC at 5 and they showed pictures of the girl that said she was bullied by BL, and it looked like one picture the girl was in a wheel chair, but im not 100% sure. I was just asking if by chance anyone else noticed, since im not sure.

thanks meauxmom. wasnt saying it wasnt factual. i just wanted to watch for myself! ill be waiting till i can watch it online myself

thanks meauxmom. wasnt saying it wasnt factual. i just wanted to watch for myself! ill be waiting till i can watch it online myself

I know it says that they will broadcast it again at 6, so probably after that they will have a link on the website to it.

I wish Facebook had a "do not" like button or even better a "I think you are stupid or taking too many drugs button".

I keep seeing people saying "NOLO". What is NOLO?

I have never heard or seen this before. I know and say "NOLA", for New Orleans, Louisiana. Is that what you mean? Or am I missing something?

Heard some unsettling news today via a friend (albeit hearsay) that an attorney said that there is not enough evidence to win a conviction re: the MS case, that's why the LP case was pursued. God, I certainly hope that this attorney is just not "in the know" about the particulars and he is wrong. This man needs to be off the streets before he harms yet another innocent beautiful woman and all the individuals impacted by this.

I keep seeing people saying "NOLO". What is NOLO?

I have never heard or seen this before. I know and say "NOLA", for New Orleans, Louisiana. Is that what you mean? Or am I missing something?

maybe it's an autocorrect deal from iphones?? they are typing NOLA and it's being changed to NOLO?

Good news, Please BSL tell us where Mickey is! Now!

I think they would have to take the DP off for both cases, wondering if they would consider that (prosecution, I mean.) But if they really think there could be more victims, I really wonder how that would go over.

Watching a repeat Dateline & they are talking about sme guys whose last name is Gardner (?misspelled) & he started his crime spree w/assaults & fires; the shrinks said he was a danger to society & he kidnapped 2 girls. He was 20 yrs old after being locked up for 5. It was the Amber Dubois case and Chelsea King case (same dude)...I guess since this was on Dateline (it's a repeat called "in Broad Daylight"). In fact, it's kinda the opposite w/MS...he was in jail for Chelsea when they (police) realized it was connected to Amber.

From some of the research I have done, I believe that the woman Claire that was on the news today, MAY be the woman who was in the car accident with BL years ago at the LP disappearance time

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...d-cases?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|img|FRONTPAGE
"Lavergne was incarcerated from February 2000 to August 2008, meaning he could not have committed the murders of Loretta Lynn Chaisson, Ernestine Daniels Patterson, Kristen Gary Lopez, Whitnei Charlene Dubois or LaConia "Muggy" Brown.
The other Jennings murders — Crystal Shay Zeno, Brittney Ann Gary and Necole Guillory — all happened between September 2008 and August 2009, after Lavergne was released from jail.The body of Guillory, 26, was found Aug. 20, 2009, dumped along Interstate 10 near Egan in Acadia Parish, between Crowley and Jennings. Egan is about 27 miles from Church Point, where Lavergne grew up."

:what:
Heard some unsettling news today via a friend (albeit hearsay) that an attorney said that there is not enough evidence to win a conviction re: the MS case, that's why the LP case was pursued. God, I certainly hope that this attorney is just not "in the know" about the particulars and he is wrong. This man needs to be off the streets before he harms yet another innocent beautiful woman and all the individuals impacted by this.

Well luckily my inside contacts told me the exact opposite

I still don't see a smirk ... but it's all subjective.

It's a creepy smirk...or the sign of relief that he got busted!! They say that happens to criminals. Hell, he could have been getting off to this (if you know what I mean) because this was a "high" for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne