LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they would have to take the DP off for both cases, wondering if they would consider that (prosecution, I mean.) But if they really think there could be more victims, I really wonder how that would go over.

Take this angle...he pleads not guilty by reason of insanity...even if for a split second. I'm not a BSL fan...I'm going on past "dysfunctional" behavior.

:hills:
I think they would have to take the DP off for both cases, wondering if they would consider that (prosecution, I mean.) But if they really think there could be more victims, I really wonder how that would go over.

Take this angle...he pleads not guilty by reason of insanity...even if for a split second. I'm not a BSL fan...I'm going on past "dysfunctional" behavior. :hills:

Watching a repeat Dateline & they are talking about sme guys whose last name is Gardner (?misspelled) & he started his crime spree w/assaults & fires; the shrinks said he was a danger to society & he kidnapped 2 girls. He was 20 yrs old after being locked up for 5. It was the Amber Dubois case and Chelsea King case (same dude)...I guess since this was on Dateline (it's a repeat called "in Broad Daylight"). In fact, it's kinda the opposite w/MS...he was in jail for Chelsea when they (police) realized it was connected to Amber.

He led police to Amber...but mainly because they had him on Chelsea, IMO and he wanted life in prison, not the death penalty. They had his DNA on Chelsea's underclothing. Still, Amber would never have been found otherwise, as he had buried her and in a very remote place.

:hills:

Take this angle...he pleads not guilty by reason of insanity...even if for a split second. I'm not a BSL fan...I'm going on past "dysfunctional" behavior. :hills:

He may have some severe mental issues, but he is not insane. Not legally. It would never fly.

From some of the research I have done, I believe that the woman Claire that was on the news today, MAY be the woman who was in the car accident with BL years ago at the LP disappearance time

according to mine too.

While we out-of-towners sit back and wait for locals' reflections of newscasts... Can somebody please answer an easy one:

What the heck is the "d" in dwt? I have been too afraid to ask because it was such a heated subject there for a while. I am stumped. Tia

While we out-of-towners sit back and wait for locals' reflections of newscasts... Can somebody please answer an easy one:

What the heck is the "d" in dwt? I have been too afraid to ask because it was such a heated subject there for a while. I am stumped. Tia
Damn darn dang...

She said she was an outta towner...

Anywaaaaaay...someone asked earlier did an SK ever kill both male & females at the same time....drum roll...

Yep! BTK...he went into a house a murdered the entire family including the kids

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...53982410.77753.360398120676240&type=1&theater
KATC...
Calls from many women saying Lavergne did something to them...

This is why people need to report these things! No matter how small the incidents they should have been reported to LE. Perhaps he could have been stopped a long time ago.

My daughter recently had an incident with a guy she dated briefly. He used her credit and debit card without her consent. She got the money back from the banks and it wasn't a big deal to her really but I convinced her she had to report it to LE to stop him from possibly doing this to other women. And after I did some digging I found out he has a long criminal record for doing this. Then I told her she had to report it to LE. Not for her but for his future victims. It was a pain for her to report it and provide all the records and such, but when I told her she had to do it to stop him from doing it to other women she was determined! They are after him too and said when they catch him he's going away for a long time. He's currently on parole and his status is 'absconded'. He's running but he can't hide forever!

This is why people need to report these things! No matter how small the incidents they should have been reported to LE. Perhaps he could have been stopped a long time ago.

My daughter recently had an incident with a guy she dated briefly. He used her credit and debit card without her consent. She got the money back from the banks and it wasn't a big deal to her really but I convinced her she had to report it to LE to stop him from possibly doing this to other women. And after I did some digging I found out he has a long criminal record for doing this. Then I told her she had to report it to LE. Not for her but for his future victims. It was a pain for her to report it and provide all the records and such, but when I told her she had to do it to stop him from doing it to other women she was determined! They are after him too and said when they catch him he's going away for a long time. He's currently on parole and his status is 'absconded'. He's running but he can't hide forever!

He probably scared them, or threatened these women, and now they feel safe to go to LE. Sounds like that was a part of his MO.

From some of the research I have done, I believe that the woman Claire that was on the news today, MAY be the woman who was in the car accident with BL years ago at the LP disappearance time

She said she was an outta towner...

Anywaaaaaay...someone asked earlier did an SK ever kill both male & females at the same time....drum roll...

Yep! BTK...he went into a house a murdered the entire family including the kids

Hold the drums..sorry but there has been serial killers from virtually every US state that killed both genders. Think the question was a sk from Louisiana..

That thought also entered my mind. I haven't done research on the accident victims so I didn't want to spread anything. Thanks for info.

Prayers for Mickey :angel: to come home.
God bless everyone tormented by BSL.

He probably scared them, or threatened these women, and now they feel safe to go to LE. Sounds like that was a part of his MO.

I realize that and that's why lots of times things aren't reported. My daughter was a bit scared to report this incident too. Who wants to help put someone that knows your name and where you live behind bars? But hopefully he'll go away for a long time and she'll be long gone by the time he gets out.

She could have just gotten the money back from her credit card companies and left it at that and let his other victims deal with it.

I do understand the fear part however. At least this guy with my daughter doesn't have a violent history. He's just a thief.

PSA
All kinds of information on serial killers in the Serial Killer Forum. You never know what info you may find in there:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=468"]Serial Killers - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx