LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I doubt it. We are usually a scrawny wiry bunch. :)

Yeah, but vegans at usually georgous and have great personalities!
I was a vegan chef for 10 years....maybe a little bias.

Firefox, you are cracking me up today! (Which is good because you usually scare me a little bit with all your SK knowledge! :escape:) I admit I look forward to you sharing your knowledge but sometimes it gets to me and I find myself wanting an anti-anxiety med! LOL!

Funny!--Foxfire's posts scare me a little too, but in a good way!!! I read all of them. Knowledge is power.
And he cracks me up...BS Lavergne...

Well there it is! PRISONERS DO NOT BUY CARS!!!

Yes, and 2003 is near the beginning of his sentence. Could he have been in a work release program that soon?
Why would he need a car?
Is it possible that he could have purchased it thru a family member or friend?

If the number of cars is any indication I guess there are perhaps 7 more than Mickey.
Interesting he sold his car the day after Jessica Hawk was found dead.
IF HE IS RESPONSIBLE he knew about transfer DNA~
moo

Yes, and 2003 is near the beginning of his sentence. Could he have been in a work release program that soon?
Why would he need a car?

Originally Posted by Cajun_Girl
I'm sure some of you who follow these cases often know this already but my mind is blown right this minute.

Louisiana 1st offense felony prisoners are eligible for parole after 1/3 of their sentence. That would be sometime in 2003 for BLS.

http://pardonandparole.uslegal.com/s...aws/louisiana/

Brandon Lavergne's Skills & Expertise prolly earned him special priveledges, imo... The prison warden wrote the glowing letter for him in 2003.

Originally Posted by Cajun_Girl
I'm sure some of you who follow these cases often know this already but my mind is blown right this minute.

Louisiana 1st offense felony prisoners are eligible for parole after 1/3 of their sentence. That would be sometime in 2003 for BLS.

http://pardonandparole.uslegal.com/s...aws/louisiana/

Brandon Lavergne's Skills & Expertise prolly earned him special priveledges, imo... The prison warden wrote the glowing letter for him in 2003.

2003 was a big year for him. Letter from the warden, purchased a mustang.

Why would he need a car?

It is possible he could have given someone power of attorney and they would be able to register a car in his name but my question is why would someone put a car in his name if he still had 5 years left to his sentence.

Could BL have had a company set up that bought cars in his name? To fix up and re-sell? That could continue in some form while in prison, perhaps.

If the number of cars is any indication I guess there are perhaps 7 more than Mickey.
Interesting he sold his car the day after Jessica Hawk was found dead.
IF HE IS RESPONSIBLE he knew about transfer DNA~
moo

Yes tells me the same. I just wonder how up-to-date he kept.

I am going to think probably not enough as I believe they do have forensics.

It is possible he could have given someone power of attorney and they would be able to register a car in his name but my question is why would someone put a car in his name if he still had 5 years left to his sentence.

Good question! Why buy a car when you have 5 years to go?
It would be interesting to see the sale dates for his cars.

Some of the cars were older so they could have been fix up projects...or could have been cheap cars that he did not mind "using and throwing away".

Honest to God, years ago, I was in the insurance business. I cannot understand WHY the OMV didn't report him to the State Police on suspcion of drug trafficking. I have had them come to my office before and request my records on people for that very reason.

Makes you wonder how many of these were torched.

I suppose a car fanatic might buy a car even if he could not use it for a while, if the price was low enough.

Well there it is! PRISONERS DO NOT BUY CARS!!!

Told you so. I KNEW he was out and about....funny that it was him buying a car that finally convinced people that wardens in Louisiana jails do thangs....any-way-they-want-to. Especially if your family is close by.

Told you so. I KNEW he was out and about....funny that it was him buying a car that finally convinced people that wardens in Louisiana jails do thangs....any-way-they-want-to. Especially if your family is close by.

I don't think this is actual proof of anything.

He held on to the stealth. It must be special.
Some of the cars were older so they could have been fix up projects...or could have been cheap cars that he did not mind "using and throwing away".

Is it possible that maybe this was a family member's car that he had wanted? Maybe the family member decided to get another car and just gave it to him... just trying to come up with possibilities.. I really don't want to believe Louisiana allows rapists out pn work release. :confused:

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Geaux Tigers, there will be a drug connection in BS Lavergne's trail of terror. Either directly or indirectly, imo..
'We may have to wait 2/3 years til the trial for tranparency, but there will be a connection, imo, & prolly meth'...

Hey FF,

You've mentioned this several times in your postings. What makes you say/think that?

Is it possible that maybe this was a family member's car that he had wanted? Maybe the family member decided to get another car and just gave it to him... just trying to come up with possibilities.. I really don't want to believe Louisiana allows rapists out pn work release. :confused:

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I think we need to wait and see, or find out for sure, whether or not BL ever was out, for even a day, on any kind of release before we assume he was. I think it is possible to buy a car from prison, have papers sent, signed, whatever. Or have someone else do it on your behalf. I am taking this for any kind of evidence he was out in 2003, doing as he pleased. JMO

He held on to the stealth. It must be special.

What do you mean? He's only had the Stealth since Jan. 2012
Description: 1991 Dodge Stealth - Hatchback 2 Door
Registration Date: 1/6/2012

It was for the next victim I guess. MOO

Are we sure all those vehicles are for "the" Brandon Scott Lavergne? I know there are at least two other guys with the same name from the Churchpoint area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne