LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BLM or Anonymous, it's quite the coinkydink. jmo Was it BLM who were chanting " Pigs in a blanket, Fry em like bacon " ? Or "what do we want ? dead cops. When do we want it ? now " ? TIA

No. Anyone can carry a sign and say whatever they want.

Remember a lot of LEOs support BLM and march right along with them.

No. Anyone can carry a sign and say whatever they want.

Remember a lot of LEOs support BLM and march right along with them.

Umm, sorry "a lot of LEOs " DO NOT SUPPORT this group, and they did NOT disavow the people who chanted that in NY.

BLM or Anonymous, it's quite the coinkydink. jmo Was it BLM who were chanting " Pigs in a blanket, Fry em like bacon " ? Or "what do we want ? dead cops. When do we want it ? now " ? TIA

Also in a protest last week carrying signs that said oink oink bang bang

Also in a protest last week carrying signs that said oink oink bang bang

Just like a bad police officer doesn't represent all police officers or one terrorist doesn't represent all Muslims, one ****** carrying a BLM sign doesn't represent the movement.

Not exactly one of my favorites, but freedom of speech should never be challenged imo

BLM, had not been organized as well. IIRC that expression was primarily used in Ferguson, when LE took over the streets ,with tanks, swat vehicles, sheilds, teat gas, shock cannisters, rubber bullets and make a city in America look like a battle feild IIRC

I remember watching that night being ashamed of AMerica, looked like war how broke out here, casue LE did not know how to handle the right protest in a peacful manner.

It started fine, until the tanks started rolling IIRC - how embarassing for the world to see that moo

Just like a bad police officer doesn't represent all police officers or one terrorist doesn't represent all Muslims, one ****** carrying a BLM sign doesn't represent the movement.

you will never change the perception of BLM to being peaceful. We've lived with their antics for years and will not forget.

Linked from Jax49's post (apologies if this has already been linked, I'm multitasking downstairs...)

'He loved us so much': Brad Garafola the East Baton Rouge Parish deputy killed in Baton Rouge shooting | Baton Rouge Officer Shooting: Complete coverage | theadvocate.com
2050eeddec0ee4037924a53ad001a1ac.png

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_deb362e6-4c72-11e6-b423-af442432b496.html
[emoji257][emoji170][emoji174]
Slain in Baton Rouge officer shooting, Matthew Gerald called 'a damn good man' | Baton Rouge Officer Shooting: Complete coverage | theadvocate.com
4969cbc55628038f3734b8a8d8548b9e.png

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_b12aefaa-4c8c-11e6-a84d-8b4f38fdb070.html
'Humble, kind, sweet,' new dad Montrell Jackson one of Baton Rouge officers killed in attack | Crime/Police | theadvocate.com
e5489d4a47853536229dc08a76b5ac5f.png

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_896548d2-4c53-11e6-aadf-f3dd9ad12016.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you will never change the perception of BLM to being peaceful. We've lived with their antics for years and will not forget.

I've lived with people being killed by LEOs for years and will not forget but I will never blame or hold it against all officers.

Something has to change and I don't see anyone else coming to the table with ideas and possible solutions.

RBBM : I recall reading that BLM was going to have a "day of rage" . I believe that it was supposed to be a few days ago, but the attack in Nice, France occurred. perhaps they changed the day, to gain more news saturation ? jmo

BLM,was NOT going to have a day of rage.

From a google search, some sources of info on Sovereign Citizen Movement, w much, much, much more at links.

"Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement
The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American and Canadian litigants, commentators, tax protesters and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, state, or municipal levels; that they do not recognize United States currency; or that they ar…"

"What is a Sovereign Citizen? - Forbes www.forbes.com/sites/jjmacnab/2012/02/13/what-is-a-sovereign-citizen
Feb 13, 2012 · J MacNab is one of the nation’s leading experts on Sovereign Citizens, Tax Protesters, U.S. paramilitary “militia” groups, and related anti ..."

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310
"FBI The Sovereign Citizen Movement
www.fbi.gov › News › Stories › 2010 › April

Sovereign citizens
are anti-government extremists who believe that ... four men affiliated with the sovereign citizen movement were arrested by the Nevada Joint ... "

Sovereign Citizens have some truly bizarre beliefs. There's no real central leader, or organized group. I don't know if they even get along with anyone other than themselves and possibly people they've met, married, and the offspring they've produced (and I'm not so sure about that). They are true conspiracy theorists to the max.

This is the first mention I've seen of the Moorish Science Temple of America. Anyone know more about them?....

^ sbm MSTA, founded in early 1900s w lofty principles "...an American national and religious organization founded by Noble Drew Ali, born Timothy Drew. He based it on the belief that African Americans were descended from the Moors of North West Africa and thus were Moorish by nationality and Islamic by faith. Ali put together elements of major traditions to develop a message of personal transformation through historical education, racial pride and spiritual upliftment. His doctrine was also intended to provide African Americans with a sense of identity in the world and to promote civic involvement..."
"Twenty-first century
See Sovereign citizen movement
An increasing number of people claiming to follow Moorish Science have filed false legal documents in various municipalities around the United States. The documents include fake liens, deeds, and property claims.[SUP][43][/SUP] The Moorish Science Temple has disavowed any affiliation with those filing the false documents, calling them "radical and subversive fringe groups".[SUP][44][/SUP] "

Much more at link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America
^ MSTA has influenced/has similarities w Washitaw Nation, Nuwabian Nation, & Sovereign Citizen Movement.

This is the first mention I've seen of the Moorish Science Temple of America. Anyone know more about them?
....Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^sbm MSTA was founded w lofty principles in US in early 1900s.

"The Moorish Science Temple of America is an American national and religious organization founded by Noble Drew Ali, born Timothy Drew. He based it on the belief that African Americans were descended from the Moors of North West Africa and thus were Moorish by nationality and Islamic by faith. Ali put together elements of major traditions to develop a message of personal transformation through historical education, racial pride and spiritual upliftment. His doctrine was also intended to provide African Americans with a sense of identity in the world and to promote civic involvement."

"Twenty-first century
See Sovereign citizen movementAn increasing number of people claiming to follow Moorish Science have filed false legal documents in various municipalities around the United States. The documents include fake liens, deeds, and property claims.[SUP][43][/SUP] The Moorish Science Temple has disavowed any affiliation with those filing the false documents, calling them "radical and subversive fringe groups".[SUP][44][/SUP] Moorish Science has influenced or been connected to several other groups, including the Washitaw Nation and the Nuwaubian Nation."

Thx, foxfire, for your posts here & on other threads about Nuwabians.

Yeah, the more I read about these sovereign types the wackier they get. Although I admit I'm now tempted by the thought of sending my children a letter declaring myself fully sovereign from both the washer and the dryer.

The talking heads on CNN say it's in a high drug crime area, and it was drug related, based on information from "sources". Wouldn't there likely be a civilian hurt instead of 6 LE officers? I would not put it passed the powers that be to play down the targeted cops and try to blame it n something else just to try to avoid adding fuel to the fire of the BLM vs. LE .
I am taking a break and riding my bike Uptown. Today, I'm gonna smile and say hi to everyone, I heard smiles can be contagious. We need some today and as of lately.

I am local. I was born in BR and have lived here almost my entire life. It's tough to pinpoint "high crime" areas in BR. I would say this is a shopping center I wouldn't go to alone anymore, but I0 years ago, I would have. That said, about a mile up the street, you are in one of the most upscale shopping centers and residential area in BR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14