LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seeing on the news this am about the hateful tweets that followed the murder of the three officers. Hoping that a law is past that will put ppl in jail for that, a good 10 year sentence would probably work. jmo

Fox update interview w/LE: One of the Officers shot in the shoulder area and has had surgery. Will still need a couple more surgeries going forward. Second Officer shot twice in torso and shot in the head. He is on life support and no change in his condition since yesterday.

Yeah, the more I read about these sovereign types the wackier they get. Although I admit I'm now tempted by the thought of sending my children a letter declaring myself fully sovereign from both the washer and the dryer.

Yep, wacky, but very dangerous in many ways. As do most sovereign nations, they have their own well trained Armies or Security Forces. These paramilitary units are referred to as Mujahids and are very well armed, violent, and extremely dangerous.

Fox update interview w/LE: One of the Officers shot in the shoulder area and has had surgery. Will still need a couple more surgeries going forward. Second Officer shot twice in torso and shot in the head. He is on life support and no change in his condition since yesterday.

Shot in the head? His odds aren't good. Only a small percentage of gun shot victims recover from being shot in the head.

Second time I've seen this posted about the silver car - but what does it mean?

While I was watching the live stream on WAFB yesterday, as things were going down, the LEO took into custody 2 black males in this vehicle but was later released.

Hi Irish_Eyes

That silver/gray Nissan was towed by LE for searching. The license plates were Texas and I immediately thought of Missy Bevers case, where a car was seen around 2 or 3 on surveillance video at the gun store across the road from COC.

I'm not saying it has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with MB, my mind just went to that scenario.

That's what entered my mind at that particular minute during the live feed. JMHO

Thanks hope this helped

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

Oh my gosh....and dressed in all black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and all I could think about was Missy Bevers during the live feed. Scary 😮

All JMHO

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

Yes and all I could think about was Missy Bevers during the live feed. Scary ��

All JMHO

#PrayforBatonRouge ��

Yes, those of us following Missy's case probably all thought of her when the car info was released. Maybe it's worth a check on the shooter's social media to see what he was posting around the time of her murder. 99.99% sure that would be a goose chase, but.....

In Hell, I hope.

I'm totally agreeing with you abr.
That sorry no good took innocent lives that try to protect and serve our country, coward etc 👺

Times like this is when profanity comes creeping into my mind. 😡

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

There is a lot of info on them with a search and they have a facebook page...

Thanks! I should not try to search anything right before I go to bed. I tried last night and only came up with the early history, not what is happening with this group in today's world. Lol

Alicia Neaves ‏@AliciaKENS5 [video=twitter;755021243120652288]https://twitter.com/AliciaKENS5/status/755021243120652288[/video]
Nicholas Tullier identified as Sheriff's deputy fighting for his life at Our Lady of the Lake. (Photo: Facebook)

Today's America reminds me of all the horrors of the 1960s. Assignations galore, Ohio National Guard killing college students, riots at the Chicago Democratic Convention, Civil Rights movement with police brutality, & WAR & war protestors, & riots. Very sad times as is the case today. I just don't understand why it is so hard to live together peacefully.

I am starting to beleive there is a lot of fantasy going on here!! Anyone heard when the stint on the dean lists happened - it would be interesting to see if that happened and under what name!!

When seeking a job - they tend not to hire someone who present themselves as Bob, and when their SSN is checked Bill comes back..................................

When they are talking about "he" whom are they talking about!!

Something is very cookey here imo..................

One wants to write a book under a different name, whatever (that to is ??) but

After completing an Associate’s degree in General Studies at Central Texas College, Cosmo then attended Clark Atlanta University to further his education. After a year and a half at Clark Atlanta as a dean’s list student, he had a spiritual revelation that resulted in him dropping out of college, selling his two cars, giving away all of his material possessions, packing two suitcases and journeying to Africa—his ancestral homeland.

What I read yesterday was that he completed one semester at university of Alabama in 2012, made the deans list and then dropped out.

Emotional Facebook post from Baton Rouge officer goes viral after his death

http://fox13now.com/2016/07/17/emot...ton-rouge-officer-goes-viral-after-his-death/

The 32-year-old officer leaves behind a wife and a 4-month-old baby, FOX 8 reports, and on July 8 he posted on Facebook about how he was tired physically and emotionally after all that has been happening in his city after police officers shot and killed Alton Sterling.

His fb post is at the link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld
Back