LA - Bella Fontenelle, 6, crammed into bucket left on bio mom's lawn, Hannah Landon, 43, arrested, Harahan, 26 Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dad must have had ideas that there were problems with girlfriend or why would he have gone straight to the police station? In my own home, if I awoke to find a child and an adult missing at 7:30 am, I wouldn't rush to the police. I'd be waiting for the breakfast biscuits they'd certainly gone out early to get for us all.
delicately, perhaps he saw something at the home that was alarming, considering they think she was killed there. Perhaps he is a sound sleeper who goes to bed early.

delicately, perhaps he saw something at the home that was alarming, considering they think she was killed there. Perhaps he is a sound sleeper who goes to bed early.
Appears dad wasn't home at the time and that the murder occured earlier in the evening than I had thought. Sounds like dad didn't check on his kids after he got home late or he'd have noticed Bella, and his GF, missing. Sounds like he didn't check on any of them. :(

I sure hope Bella's sibling wasn't around to witness any of it!

A surveillance camera mounted on a Sedgefield Drive house recorded video of a woman authorities say is Landon pulling the wagon a bucket while walking northbound on the street in the direction of Bella’s mother’s home about 9:35 p.m. Tuesday.

Bella’s father had come home late Tuesday night. He woke Wednesday morning and realized that neither Bella nor Landon were home, the Sheriff’s Office said.

I wonder what she did between ~9:30pm when she was seen pulling the wagon, and shortly after midnight when she went to the police station? Sounds like the sibling could have been left home alone since dad came home late and she was seen on vid around 9:30pm

A surveillance camera mounted on a Sedgefield Drive house recorded video of a woman authorities say is Landon pulling the wagon a bucket while walking northbound on the street in the direction of Bella’s mother’s home about 9:35 p.m. Tuesday.

[...]

Landon showed up at department headquarters shortly after midnight, early Wednesday morning.

[...]

Bella’s father had come home late Tuesday night. He woke Wednesday morning and realized that neither Bella nor Landon were home, the Sheriff’s Office said.

and....

I can understand dad not realizing the daughter was missing if he assumed his gf took over the nighttime routine and tucked everyone safely into bed, and just assumed Bella was sound asleep, but how did he not notice the GF wasnt home? They live together but don't share a bedroom or ?

Dad must have had ideas that there were problems with girlfriend or why would he have gone straight to the police station? In my own home, if I awoke to find a child and an adult missing at 7:30 am, I wouldn't rush to the police. I'd be waiting for the breakfast biscuits they'd certainly gone out early to get for us all.
I thought the same…

If the perp took the bucket with Bella's body and left it in her mother's yard at approx. 9:35pm, Bella (and perp) were reported missing around 7:30am, and the bucket was found after that, it seems like the bucket was sitting in the mother's yard for at least 10 hours, maybe closer to 11 or 12 or longer.

I wonder if any dog walkers went by while the bucket was out? Would a dog notice/alert to possible remains? (Looking at google street view, it seems like there are sidewalks and not huge front yards so I wonder if the bucket was noticed by anyone or any dogs prior to the discovery of Bella?)

And I do wonder if the poor sister was at the father's house alone for some period of time? Or was she at her mom's or somewhere else for the night?

What a distressing, devastating case. MOO.

I'm expecting to find out that there was an injury to Bella that produced blood, and that that blood was observed by him when he looked for them both. The preliminary information is that she was beaten. If it was to the head, well, head wounds bleed a lot, even in tiny kids.

MOO

Last edited:
Temp restraining order from July 2021. Ugh. I totally misunderstood what I had read earlier about the temp restraining order. I thought Bella's mother had it against the accused (Hannah Bannak Landon). It appears it's actually the other way around. Perhaps we'll find out that was the motive (getting back at Bella's mom). How absolutely heartbreaking to do that to an innocent child as a way of getting back against her mother. ALL MOO!

The murderer is a monster, no matter what. All these child killers are monsters and there's very little research on them, as a type of murderer. This one went and turned herself in, apparently, but it doesn't exactly warm my heart toward her.

IMO.

The murderer is a monster, no matter what. All these child killers are monsters and there's very little research on them, as a type of murderer. This one went and turned herself in, apparently, but it doesn't exactly warm my heart toward her.

IMO.
Agreed. What she did was despicable and totally unforgivable. I was just commenting on what might have driven her in this direction.

I read somewhere that she rode a bike. Will try to find it.
The only thing I've seen about who was riding a bike wasn't Hannah to the police station, but Bella riding around her neighborhood.

Neighbors and friends described Fontenelle as “an itty-bitty princess,” a friendly child who was often seen riding her bicycle to a nearby levee or playing with her 7-year-old sister, NOLA.com reported.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back