LA - Bella Fontenelle, 6, crammed into bucket left on bio mom's lawn, Hannah Landon, 43, arrested, Harahan, 26 Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's my own opinion, that Landon played the victim in order to obtain a restraining order against the bio mom, JZ. Landon was "being uncooperative" until it dawned on her to turn the table and blame JZ by claiming JZ began the altercation.

It is typical NPD behavior to blame someone other than themselves. JMHO from life's experiences
I thought of this scenario as well… definitely think it’s very possible. IMO.

Every time I see something involving a step-parent, I think, you don’t HAVE to date people with children. It’s not a requirement. You can find plenty of others who live a child free lifestyle.

But then I think this isn’t about wanting to be around children. This is some deeply rooted power/control issue + disregard for the “social contract” we all agree to.

It's my own opinion, that Landon played the victim in order to obtain a restraining order against the bio mom, JZ. Landon was "being uncooperative" until it dawned on her to turn the table and blame JZ by claiming JZ began the altercation.

It is typical NPD behavior to blame someone other than themselves. JMHO from life's experiences
Injustice collectors are extreme narcissists at heart.

HInjustice collectors are extreme narcissists at heart.

Many school shooters keep an accounting of those in society who have wronged them. Their hate manifests into uncontrollable rage. It's as if they write each perceived injustice onto an index card in their mind and begin to erratically stack them one on top of the other until the stack of revenge clouds their every thought. It's like a pot of water that simmers for a while then suddenly boils over when the temperature has reached its limits. Injustice Collectors cannot control their tempers.

Many narcissists are attention seekers. Note the image new member, Bernie, posted as the 43yo child killer seeks attention. Not all attention is good but people w/NPD do not care. They want attention, whether or not it is deserved, and are willing to manipulate in order to get it. Hence, the restraining order is filed.

Narcissists feel superior and their revenge warranted. "Look what you made me do!" When they perceive someone has done them wrong, they will hold onto that grudge - tightly. These are typically petty grievances blown out of proportion by the narcissist who gathers and hoards injustices. They'll hunt for injustice and see hate in everything but themselves. Humans become objects of their hate.

They do not conduct self-examinations because they're naturally right and others are wrong; therefore, making themselves into the victim. "Look what you made me do!" They don't consider the big picture of what their retaliatory behavior may do to themselves or others because, if they lack coping skills, they'll become caught up in the moment of their explosive, extreme hatred and will exact revenge and inflict punishment spontaneously, sometimes leading to the death of others.

JMOHO

As we go on I continue to take everything w a grain of salt. There’s a certain Narc person I know of who’s filed 6 TRO’d that I know of and she’s no victim. The petition for a TRO just states what the filer wants known.
I hear you. I thought something similar. It’s not worth even defending yourself to some people…

Ooohhh y'all. This is real real REAL close to me. The whole community is in pure shock and despair, to be honest. It's the suburbs of New Orleans and while NOLA has tons of crime, Harahan and River Ridge have basically none. It's a tiny tiny small town feel, surrounded by big city mayhem. Harahan has its own police force and government, which is always interesting because it's so tiny without crime. They give a mean traffic ticket, though! So don't speed through there. That's not a knock on the department, it's just that speeding and car break ins are the usual type of crime in Harahan.

Bernie is right... those are no shrimp boots! They are high heeled knee boots. It was the first thing I noticed In the video. What an odd choice. Her photos on dad's page are beyond disturbing. The body language and attempts at spotlighting a ring (that doesn't seem like an engagement ring, but like a wannabe engagement ring).

I, too, cannot stop comparing her to Gannons case. It's actually what made me realize that Leticia was likely bringing Gannon to dump on Landens (or her family's) property. She wanted to 1. Try to frame her and 2. Make it where if she happened to be the one to find him, she would be forever traumatized. The whole situation with Bella is beyond tragic. At 820, mom would be about ready to go to work. I am so happy the police showed up first. I simply cannot imagine opening a bucket to see my child inside.

I was driving down Jefferson Hwy yesterday as the funeral was going on. The parking lot was beyond packed. No one can really grasp it. I cannot stop thinking about her big sister. Sweet girl. I hope she gets really good counseling and knows she holds NO responsibility. Human nature makes it that she will think about that 1 million times, in her life.

I am attaching a photo of one of our local restaurants. They said everything I was thinking in a much better way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230506-211954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230506-211954_Chrome.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 73
I, too, cannot stop comparing her to Gannons case. It's actually what made me realize that Leticia was likely bringing Gannon to dump on Landens (or her family's) property. She wanted to 1. Try to frame her and 2. Make it where if she happened to be the one to find him, she would be forever traumatized. The whole situation with Bella is beyond tragic. At 820, mom would be about ready to go to work. I am so happy the police showed up first. I simply cannot imagine opening a bucket to see my child inside.
RSBM

You're not the only one who went there, drawing the parallel between the two cases.

MOO

Oh. One other thing that I am not sure was addressed enough. The protective order against the mom was dropped. It was false. The judge found no evidence of mom doing anything the psycho claimed. I think the girlfriend made it her life goal to make moms life miserable. She was mad that the police were called at the swim meet. She decided to make false claims against mom. I am sure mom didn't like the psycho, but I think she was the aggressor and instigator, every time. That's my guess.

But, did they start out that way?? Or does all those injustices, make someone a narcissist? It does make sense....
Most of the 'injustices' are perceived that way to the narcissist, but others just would see them as a part of life.
People breaking up with you - a part of life
Family not always prioritising you as number one because there are other members of the family - part of life
People choosing to date others or spend time with others - a part of life
Missing out on a job or promotion - part of life
People not liking you or not wanting to be your friend - a part of life. Not everyone likes everyone, it just doesn't work that way

By and large narcissists take perfectly normal, everyday rejection personally, and like its the other person's failing, when it's really got nothing to do with them or if it does it's because they're a legitimately awful person to be around, but they never are capable of the introspection to work that out.

All JMO, not based on therapeutic understandings of NPD just regular everyday narcissism.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back