LA LA - Belle Chasse, WhtMale 16-17, UP88342, hanged, suicide note, Feb'75 #2

The note still bugs me because it’s like “mom and dad I am grateful to you and I want you to understand why I did this” and then “do not tell my parents that you found me”

Okay well then the parents are not going to receive that letter.
He may have expected the police to identify him quicker, which could be why he both asked to remain unidentified, yet still wrote about how he appreciated his parents in the letter.

I don't think that a missing person named Perry Corlew has been mentioned here or the first thread. He seems like a potential match or someone we should be discussing here. Almost everything except for eye color and possibly the dentals match the Doe's. His dentals also being sent to see if they matched the Doe's makes it worth mentioning. I think the only things that could rule him out are the aforementioned dentals and eye color, his car being found on I-75, as it doesn't run through Louisiana, and the fact that his parents think they spotted him on a news broadcast in 1978.
Doe Network: 1259DMMI - Perry Otto Corlew
NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Post number 420

According to The Doe Network, it states that LE had sent Perry Corlews dental records to Louisiana in connection to an "unidentified suicide victim " in 1975. Louisiana lost the dental records...
Also, the UID has brown eyes and Perry has green.

I had a feeling that he was already mentioned on one of the threads, but I decided to still mention him just in case. My bad.
No, by all means, not bad. Good. All input is valued. Thank you! Excluding people makes the pencil point sharper in the direction that it has to go, if that makes any sense at all. I only hope that one day we can match remains to Perry too, he also deserves to rest in peace.

I had a feeling that he was already mentioned on one of the threads, but I decided to still mention him just in case. My bad.

No, by all means, not bad. Good. All input is valued. Thank you! Excluding people makes the pencil point sharper in the direction that it has to go, if that makes any sense at all. I only hope that one day we can match remains to Perry too, he also deserves to rest in peace.

I agree, I value the input of others very much! Welcome to Websleuths, @kayle !

I'm rechecking the Namus profiles of missing white boys, there are so many, very sad; anyway I'll put a list of guys who could be this UID

Bayard William Cousins missing from VA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Brian Joseph Page missing from OR The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Robert Lovell Hall II missing from AK The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Duane Robert Talmon, Jr missing from NY The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Mark Lindsey Bachelder missing from TX The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Danny Lee Jones missing from TX The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Angelo Nicola Gatti missing from CA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Stephen Locke Packard missing from CA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Alan Wayne Soper missing from OK The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

George Patrick Willison missing from FL The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

John Colonna Aponte missing from PR The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Robert Raymond Parks missing from AZ The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Perry Otto Corlew missing from MI The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Martin Christopher Austin The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Joseph Andrew Spisak missing from IN The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Edward Martin Zajac Jr. missing from MA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Roger Merton Day missing from ME The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Orin Anderson missing from WI The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Anthony Andrzejewski missing from DE The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Anthony Shane Bertoglio missing from AK The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Mitchel Fred Weiser missing from NY The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Landon Deriggi missing from FL The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

David Brown Allen missing from AK The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Donald George Siskar missing from WA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Timothy Gerard Mckernan missing from CA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Darrel B Nichols missing from UT The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

John Patrick Deeny missing from MN The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Darren Bruce Hillis missing from VA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Derran Conway Rogers missing from CA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Norman Lamar Prater missing from TX The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Christopher Brian Wells missing from WA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Earl Anthony Joggerst missing from MO The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Then there are many others who have disappeared for a longer time...obviously some must certainly be discarded...
I definitely think Anthony Andrzejewski is a good potential match. I definitely see a strong resemblance, and his last known location was a Delaware hospital. I think there is a very realistic possibility he could have been hospitalized for attempting and/or threatening to commit suicide, as there is an old newspaper article which mentions he was committed following a manic episode.

I definitely think Anthony Andrzejewski is a good potential match. I definitely see a strong resemblance, and his last known location was a Delaware hospital. I think there is a very realistic possibility he could have been hospitalized for attempting and/or threatening to commit suicide, as there is an old newspaper article which mentions he was committed following a manic episode.
The only issue with him being the Doe is the fact that it mentions on the Doe Network that he could read but not write. Everything else does match the Doe other than that though.

The only issue with him being the Doe is the fact that it mentions on the Doe Network that he could read but not write. Everything else does match the Doe other than that though.
I wonder if it is possible someone may have written those notes for him? If the extent of his mental disabilities did not render him nonverbal, he may have encountered someone with whom he shared his plan to end his life, and told them what he wanted written in the letters. This theory could be a bit of a stretch, though stranger things have definitely happened.

I wonder if it is possible someone may have written those notes for him? If the extent of his mental disabilities did not render him nonverbal, he may have encountered someone with whom he shared his plan to end his life, and told them what he wanted written in the letters. This theory could be a bit of a stretch, though stranger things have definitely happened.
It's a plausible theory, and that's what I'm thinking might've happened if he is, in fact, the Doe. I was actually going to mention that in my initial reply, but I couldn't figure out how to word it right.

I don't know guys, the place where it was found is too isolated to have stumbled upon it by chance...this is my personal feeling; this boy must have known those places, he must have known where to go so as not to be seen...how did he get there right at that point? Maybe he arrived in some city and went on foot???

I don't know guys, the place where it was found is too isolated to have stumbled upon it by chance...this is my personal feeling; this boy must have known those places, he must have known where to go so as not to be seen...how did he get there right at that point? Maybe he arrived in some city and went on foot???
That's a good point. The person I replied to before mentioned that maybe he met someone else who also wanted to end their life. Maybe, if there was indeed somebody who wrote his note for him, they could've told him about the area and that's how he ended up there?

Brian can be excluded because of the scar on his left arm. Remember the Doe was displayed at the funeral home for several weeks while people tried to identify him, the scar would have been noticed not least by the person who did the embalming.

Duane Robert Talmon, Jr missing from NY, can be eliminated. He is missing under suspcious circumstance. The coroner of Plaquemines John Doe found the cause of death to be hanging, self inflicted. I very much think Duane was kidnapped which would explain the suspicious circumstances.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuther1957
Back