LA LA - Crystal Dupuis Grebinger, 32, Lafayette, 8 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Instead, Crystal Grebinger checked herself out of Faith House voluntarily on Feb. 7 and hasn’t been heard from since Feb. 8. Her family reported her missing on Feb. 18."

From http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...g-missing-Lafayette-woman-who-fleeing-husband

So...where did Crystal say she had stayed (or where did she stay) the night of Feb. 7 after she checked out of FB when people talked to her on Feb. 8?

Good question KT. There are so many unanswered questions and very little information available for the public. No cell phone information, no vehicle information. Seems like most info comes from comments of the family, which of course is hearsay. Speaking of hearsay, one of the comments referenced her celebrating Mardi Gras on February 12th.

"Her failure to attend court dates involving the custody of her children has raised suspicions among investigators about her disappearance, but Mouton said authorities now have no indication that her disappearance is connected to any sort of crime."
http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20130511/NEWS01/305110014/Family-friends-seeking-missing-Lafayette-woman-who-fleeing-husband?nclick_check=1

If there is no indication that she is not missing on her own accord, then the only other alternative is they believe she is missing on her own will.

Would Crystal have the means to live 17 weeks on her own & under the radar?

She may have initially gone missing of her own accord. I'm not so sure she hasn't meet with foul play or accidental death since.

She may have initially gone missing of her own accord. I'm not so sure she hasn't meet with foul play or accidental death since.

Unless she has decided to walk away from it all similar to that PA mom. I would imagine not having custody of her kids, alleged mental disorders, ups and downs with the hubs takes its toll.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....-florida/&feed_id=1&videoid=37&catid=57582391

Crystal was granted spousal support and was given back pay of a couple months to her about a week or two before she allegedly went missing. Given the sum she would have the means to live 17 weeks on her own. I am not mentioning this to steer anyone in the direction of beleiving she left on her own accord because whether she did or not, she still has four children and family that need her back home.

I appreciate all of you that are still very active on this page, for those that repost articles and seem to have true concern for Crystal. Please continue to pray for her safe return, or for anyone knowing of her whereabouts to come forward.

Good question KT. There are so many unanswered questions and very little information available for the public. No cell phone information, no vehicle information. Seems like most info comes from comments of the family, which of course is hearsay. Speaking of hearsay, one of the comments referenced her celebrating Mardi Gras on February 12th.

"Her failure to attend court dates involving the custody of her children has raised suspicions among investigators about her disappearance, but Mouton said authorities now have no indication that her disappearance is connected to any sort of crime."
http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20130511/NEWS01/305110014/Family-friends-seeking-missing-Lafayette-woman-who-fleeing-husband?nclick_check=1

If there is no indication that she is not missing on her own accord, then the only other alternative is they believe she is missing on her own will.

The photo and mentioning of Crystal celebrating Mardi Gras was taken at the Carencro parade which took place February 2nd, six days before she allegedly went missing. I wanted to clear that up, because I feel a lot of people aren't taking her case as serious because of all the unanswered questions, mix up of dates and very little information available.

The photo and mentioning of Crystal celebrating Mardi Gras was taken at the Carencro parade which took place February 2nd, six days before she allegedly went missing. I wanted to clear that up, because I feel a lot of people aren't taking her case as serious because of all the unanswered questions, mix up of dates and very little information available.
BBM

Well, now...Crystal is no less MISSING, and no less IMPORTANT...than any of the others we search and pray for here.

BBM - you are absolutely correct in that statement. With so little information, it makes sleuthing this case nearly impossible because of all the possibilities.

What are the police indicating? Where have their investigations led them? I know you are directly tied in to the family. Is there anything you can tell us that would at least spark some discussion in her case?

If the last place she was seen (from what I understand) was the women's shelter in Lafayette (Faith House) in Lafayette Parish, why are they searching St. Martin Parish? I know Crystal and her ex lived in St. Martin at one time....

If they're asking for ATVs and searchers, sounds like unfortunately at least those who are organizing this search believe she's no longer alive and was hidden out in a rural area of St. Martin Parish.

I was under the assumption that the family thinks her ex could be involved in her disappearance and caused her harm, but LE had no reason to believe at this time she was a victim of foul play and nothing to disprove that she may have decided to go off on her own. Either way, I hope for her kids and family she is found and good for people for comtinuing searching for her!

If the last place she was seen (from what I understand) was the women's shelter in Lafayette (Faith House) in Lafayette Parish, why are they searching St. Martin Parish? I know Crystal and her ex lived in St. Martin at one time....

If they're asking for ATVs and searchers, sounds like unfortunately at least those who are organizing this search believe she's no longer alive and was hidden out in a rural area of St. Martin Parish.

I was under the assumption that the family thinks her ex could be involved in her disappearance and caused her harm, but LE had no reason to believe at this time she was a victim of foul play and nothing to disprove that she may have decided to go off on her own. Either way, I hope for her kids and family she is found and good for people for comtinuing searching for her!
For those unfamiliar with St. Martin Parish, it borders Lafayette Parish and just minutes from the city of Lafayette where Faith House Shelter is located. Crystal is from St. Martin Parish and much of her family continues to reside there. I-10 and the basin pass through St. Martin. Much of this parish is rural. I'm from this area and choose to continue to live here.i've done much traveling, but this is home. It's a place that everyone knows your name or you're related to either by blood or marriage.

The Help Find Crystal Dupuis Grebinger Facebook page recently uploaded a picture of Crystal in the wig she was last seen wearing. It's a curly dark wig.

Link to pic (I'm on a tablet and can't figure out how to get the pic in this thread):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...801.1073741827.352923481484751&type=1&theater

They also wrote this about what she was last seen wearing:
When Crystal went missing on February 8th she was wearing a curly wig, a gray old navy jogging suit and some sequin sperry shoes.

Crystal looks so different to me in her many photos. In some she looks so young, some much older than she is. She looks very different in all of the different wigs as well.

She has been missing for over four months. I hope she's okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back