GUILTY LA - DS, 15, could be with Cory Shane Disotel, 47, Port Barre High School, 28 Mar 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*pic modsnipped*
‘We are working diligently and tirelessly, leaving no stone unturned. I’m extremely thankful for the help and support we are receiving not only from these agencies but also from the public that are reaching out to us with information,’ Port Barre Police Chief Deon Boudreaux told KATC. ‘Family and friends of DS expressed their love for her, miss her dearly and are praying for her safe return.’

The nature of DS's relationship with Disotell is unclear at this time, but the teen's older sister has shared a selfie showing DS posing up with the older man.

According to online records and social media posts, Disotell is divorced with children.

FBI hunts for missing 15-year-old girl who may have run away with a 47-year-old man | Daily Mail Online

What's the symbol on his shirt?

I have never seen it before, but keep in mind that picture is reversed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Family of missing Port Barre teen hoping for a quick return

“He had become really good friends with my mom and dad. They even got a deer lease together because they were really close friends, and that’s how they knew him. DS started babysitting for his granddaughter, and come to find out there was no granddaughter there for her to be babysitting,” Cradeur said.

She says the family friend would give DS money every weekend, which made her parents think she was babysitting. All along, she believes her sister was in a relationship with Disotel.

In my opinion there is no such thing as a 15 yr old girl having a “relationship”with a grown man. He is a predator, plain and simple. She is a crime victim. It doesn’t matter if she thinks she is safe with him or if she trusts him. It sounds like he probably groomed her for years. No telling how young she was when this began.

In my opinion there is no such thing as a 15 yr old girl having a “relationship”with a grown man. He is a predator, plain and simple. She is a crime victim. It doesn’t matter if she thinks she is safe with him or if she trusts him. It sounds like he probably groomed her for years. No telling how young she was when this began.
Could not agree more strongly! Relationship,my a$$:mad:

Family of missing Port Barre teen hoping for a quick return

“He had become really good friends with my mom and dad. They even got a deer lease together because they were really close friends, and that’s how they knew him. DS started babysitting for his granddaughter, and come to find out there was no granddaughter there for her to be babysitting,” Cradeur said.

She says the family friend would give DS money every weekend, which made her parents think she was babysitting. All along, she believes her sister was in a relationship with Disotel.

RBBM

Wow! :eek: That makes me want to vomit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members