Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted yesterday re: the MS video

Originally Posted by rhapsdy
New information: (bolding and italics are mine and to make these statements stand out)

"A surveillance or security video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together, according to the Hancock County Sheriff's Office."

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Two-in-cus...158990875.html

That isn't the complete quote from that link. This is the actual quote:

"Hancock County authorities are checking into reports that a surveillance video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together."

Local news has been asking for MS businesses to check their surveillance cameras for possible sightings of the couples car and have been showing video of the car. That's all I've heard about video in MS.

Originally Posted by rhapsdy
New information: (bolding and italics are mine and to make these statements stand out)

"A surveillance or security video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together, according to the Hancock County Sheriff's Office."

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Two-in-cus...158990875.html

That isn't the complete quote from that link. This is the actual quote:

"Hancock County authorities are checking into reports that a surveillance video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together."

Seriously, I saw an LE spokesperson's quote in an article. As in the person was speaking and his words were transcribed. Maybe it doesn't exist anymore, so I'll let it go. But I will always know I saw it.

Ah, yes. I was on a recent trip to Natchez when we stopped for lunch at Subway. The lady working there started talking about Drew Peterson and a movie made about the case which she had watched a few nights prior. I said I hadn't seen it and that's when she told me that I look just like Stacy Peterson. Creeped me out! :what: I assured her that I was not and not to call 911 to report a sighting......

Sorry you were creeped/// but a random person working at subway... still on alert for SP. A good thing. jmo

:seeya: Welcome, Greenstar and all new members!!

:welcome5:

Sorry you were creeped/// but a random person working at subway... still on alert for SP. A good thing. jmo

It is for sure is a great thing! Do I think she would have thought I looked like her if she had not just seen the movie about the case? Probably not, so the movie was a good thing!!

I saw it too! The only thing I can think is that it was a screw up, and was edited. A screw up b/c the infobshouldn't have been released, or b/c it was just incorrect. JMO
Seriously, I saw an LE spokesperson's quote in an article. As in the person was speaking and his words were transcribed. Maybe it doesn't exist anymore, so I'll let it go. But I will always know I saw it.

I saw it too! The only thing I can think is that it was a screw up, and was edited. A screw up b/c the infobshouldn't have been released, or b/c it was just incorrect. JMO

Good.

If it's dementia, I'm not alone.

Nice to know.

BBM

I'm not completely sold on that for some reason. I can't say why.

This information came out after the arrest, not after the video was released, yes? Why didn't these potential victims mention these solicitations prior to the arrests? The video was everywhere.

I might be wrong about the timing, but I just don't feel the reports are solid enough. Too convenient. A frame for the puzzle instead of a piece of the puzzle.

Pure conjecture.

I'm probably wrong. My intuition could be on the blink.

No I think your intuition is spot on in this case. That is what has bugged me it was real quite till the arrest . And than these two come out of the woodwork. That is why after watching the video a few more times. They entered the place with.a purpose and that was Jaren.

I saw it too..and then it was quickly corrected as being a "rumor".

The Sheriff's Office said they are also canvassing businesses along the Mississippi Coast, looking for video security footage, which may be able to connect to the area the two prime suspects in Lockhart's murder: Speaks and 28-year-old Margaret Sanchez.

"Hopefully, we've captured them on some video-- maybe stopping for some fuel, maybe stopping for a soft drink or use the restroom," Grannan said. "Hopefully, maybe a convenience store has captured them on a video, put them in the state of Mississippi."

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Suspect-in-Bourbon-Street-dancers-murder-could-be-transferred-to-North-Carolina-159253425.html

No I think your intuition is spot on in this case. That is what has bugged me it was real quite till the arrest . And than these two come out of the woodwork. That is why after watching the video a few more times. They entered the place with.a purpose and that was Jaren.

The second one came to light at least a day after the first one.

I have an working link this time!
http://www.wlox.com/story/18792017/suspect-may-have-lured-dancer-to-private-party

ETA: I'm not disparaging the character of any potential witnesses. When something's too pat, my antennae perk up.

Who knows...
It's confusing, with the news media making errors and then changing it. I just wish they would make sure that they are reporting correctly, before they put it out there.

FWIW, I believe you and I share your frustration. Online articles are often written on the fly. The reporter goofs; you read it; reporter makes correction; original statement goes poof, and you're SOL. :sigh: It happens.

It might have been an hallucination on my part. (but it wasn't)

You're absolutely correct about the link.

Lol, I don't think you're hallucinating. It's probably like saralsim said. They have probably done a correction in that link.

So let's make sure we're all in bed sleeping by 1 am. Problem solved!

Holly Bobo comes to mind though - abducted straight out of her carport while leaving for school at 7AM ish in Parsons, TN.

As a general rule, I read where someone's mom always said, 'nothing good happens beyond 1AM' or something like that.
Sounds like a wise statement to me.

By the way, today I noticed that TCS's name popped up (peoplefinders.com) as having lived in Johnson City, TN.
LE never mentioned TN that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member