GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except they lived in Kenner and had just left Bourbon street @2:00 AM.

If they weren't going to their house in Kenner and they weren't taking Jaren home, there was another destination in mind.

"Driving" to Mississippi isn't the issue. Driving at all is the issue.

Too much time squandered at 2:00 AM for a pointless drive.

This 2AM time is killing me.
TS and MAS enter Temptations club at 1:47AM, leave club at 2:04AM with Jaren. Three people walked three blocks then no longer can be tracked.

Mickey Shunick captured on video last time at 1:47 and 1:48AM.

Kelli Bordeaux was last seen per multiple peoples' claims around 1:20AM or so which would put her near her apartment building within this same time frame. Bar closes at 2AM.

JL ~ Tues/Weds, June 5/6
MS ~ Fri/Sat, May 18/19
KB ~ Fri/Sat, April 13/14

I was practicing a song tonight to sing in church (my husband is a Pastor) and I could barely get through it, the chorus reminded me so much of Jaren. Just wanted to share it with y'all.

missgulfcoast, I think I may know you in RL. Is your church DF in WM?

She can't have been put in the water in LB since the current runs east and BSL is west of LB. There are many piers for fishing late at night, some are lit up pretty well. If they happened upon one in the wee hours of the morning with no one out there, carrying a big cooler, no one would be the wiser. Given the reports on the condition of the body parts, I believe she was in the water too long to have been put in near here. But we really don't know very much....I SURE hope LE knows a lot more than we are being told. Otherwise...well, we won't talk about the repercussions of that.

Actually, the tides were pretty high that entire week and pretty swift as well. I'm a Marine Biology student and I work in that field as an intern currently, so I pay quite a bit of attention to the tides on an almost daily basis. I also drive from Long Beach to Stennis several times a week and travel down Hwy. 90 to avoid I-10, so my route takes me from Long Beach, thru Bay St. Louis, Waveland and on to Stennis. This is also an often traveled route to NOLA from this area. This is one of the reasons I feel it's very probable they drove to this area, because of the locations of the remains found along this route.

With the tides moving so swiftly that week, it's not unreasonable to expect that if they made multiple dumps, perhaps at the end of a pier for example, the remains would've washed up quickly on the shore or near shore and would've been at least partially buried in sediment brought in from the tides.

Multiple dumps would also explain why the torso was found Thursday evening and then just a few miles east a few other parts were found in a concentrated area in Pass Christian on Saturday morning (near other piers, marinas, construction area) as well as her head being found in Long Beach, just a hop, skip, and a jump away. I wouldn't even be surprised if the dumps were made on separate days while the killer(s) kept up with where the searches and discoveries were occurring via media.

If they have consulted with the Oceanographers at USM--these guys are good at what they do. This consultation seems to have shifted the suspected dump site to Mississippi. So I personally think it's possible the murderer(s) made dumps here---perhaps in an effort to distance themselves from the crime, instead of dumping closer to home? I have no doubt that whoever did this did not think her remains would be found and identified so quickly and was not banking on the attention the case has gotten--therefore it seems they made a lot of mistakes in covering their tracks this time--they got a lot of unexpected wrenches thrown in their plan.

Or it could be that she did come in from the west via the currents. Like I said, we don't really know enough at this point to rule anything out. I just want the truth for this precious young lady that was lost and for justice to be served. At this point, it's all speculation.

LE took several bags of *evidence* from the Sanchez house in Kenner, as well as other items, including what looked like a window screen(?), and searched the area behind the house too. It makes me wonder what exactly was found there and if they took their computer (if they had one).

I'm almost sure the "screen" was an LE tool to sift thru dirt of something like that. It looks just like the ones they use when finding small pieces in the dirt when they have to dig. It doesn't look like they did any digging though, although there was a point of interest in the back yard but I don't think it panned out as anything since LE wrapped up everything and left within hours.

But this is just my opinion on what i saw at the scene (which is close to my house). This isn't anything I was told by anyone.

I just think if there was any hint of Jaren at the house there would have been a lot more activity like pulling drain traps up and other more intensive activities that would have continued thru the night. When LE left that day, they didn't even cordon off the scene as far as i could see. Of course there could have been LE inside quietly and methodically searching.

But my feeling is that the Kenner house didn't pan out as a crime scene. Also the house had been her grandmother's, and her father and his 10 or 11 siblings had been raised there. Not that i think she was particularly respectful of the house or anything but I just don't think it was there. I hope not. I cannot imagine what her family thinks of her at this point.

I'm sure the screen question has been answered by now though, I just haven't caught up but I am trying.

These two are LOSERS. There is no boat because they are LOSERS. There is no rich man because they are LOSERS.

They took her over there on a whim and killed her. He cut her up in the water and she drifted. You can walk out on these beaches for at least 100 yds before there is a drop off.

If they were spotted, they would have been thought to be flounder fishing. I've seen that a lot. Flashlights looking for flounder. No one would have thought anything about it.

He did it, she helped. That's it.

I don't disagree with the gist of this post. BUT it would be VERY hard to dismember making clean cuts in just the right spots while in the water.

TS and MAS enter Temptations club at 1:47AM, leave club at 2:04AM with Jaren. Three people walked three blocks then no longer can be tracked.

Kelli Bordeaux was last seen per multiple peoples' claims around 1:20AM or so which would put her at her near her apartment building within this same time frame. Bar closes at 2AM.

JL ~ Tues/Weds, June 5/6
MS ~ Fri/Sat, May 18/19

So let's make sure we're all in bed sleeping by 1 am. Problem solved!

Awesome!
:great:

(I think the bluntness of your post is Awesome, not the topic at hand. Just to clarify that I'm not a psycho:))
These two are LOSERS. There is no boat because they are LOSERS. There is no rich man because they are LOSERS.

They took her over there on a whim and killed her. He cut her up in the water and she drifted. You can walk out on these beaches for at least 100 yds before there is a drop off.

If they were spotted, they would have been thought to be flounder fishing. I've seen that a lot. Flashlights looking for flounder. No one would have thought anything about it.

Spot on. You can walk out for long distances along the sand bars and you're right, that's a common site to see people sporadically located out there with flashlights at all hours of the night.

Actually, the tides were pretty high that entire week and pretty swift as well. I'm a Marine Biology student and I work in that field as an intern currently, so I pay quite a bit of attention to the tides on an almost daily basis. I also drive from Long Beach to Stennis several times a week and travel down Hwy. 90 to avoid I-10, so my route takes me from Long Beach, thru Bay St. Louis, Waveland and on to Stennis. This is also an often traveled route to NOLA from this area. This is one of the reasons I feel it's very probable they drove to this area, because of the locations of the remains found along this route.

With the tides moving so swiftly that week, it's not unreasonable to expect that if they made multiple dumps, perhaps at the end of a pier for example, the remains would've washed up quickly on the shore or near shore and would've been at least partially buried in sediment brought in from the tides.

Multiple dumps would also explain why the torso was found Thursday evening and then just a few miles east a few other parts were found in a concentrated area in Pass Christian on Saturday morning (near other piers, marinas, construction area) as well as her head being found in Long Beach, just a hop, skip, and a jump away. I wouldn't even be surprised if the dumps were made on separate days while the killer(s) kept up with where the searches and discoveries were occurring via media.

If they have consulted with the Oceanographers at USM--these guys are good at what they do. This consultation seems to have shifted the suspected dump site to Mississippi. So I personally think it's possible the murderer(s) made dumps here---perhaps in an effort to distance themselves from the crime, instead of dumping closer to home? I have no doubt that whoever did this did not think her remains would be found and identified so quickly and was not banking on the attention the case has gotten--therefore it seems they made a lot of mistakes in covering their tracks this time--they got a lot of unexpected wrenches thrown in their plan.

Or it could be that she did come in from the west via the currents. Like I said, we don't really know enough at this point to rule anything out. I just want the truth for this precious young lady that was lost and for justice to be served. At this point, it's all speculation.

Thank you so much for your expertise!!! I am really not familiar with currents and such, only basing my opinions on what has been reported. We have a Meterologist/Oceanographer friend who works at Stennis, but it never occurred to me to ask him about this case. If you say it's possible that she was dumped around here then I'll take your word for it! I stand corrected.....thanks again!

OK. Well, thanks. I guess LE knows this, right?

And WELCOME, btw! :fence:

This is what I remember seeing earlier today

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Two-in-cu...death-of-Bourbon-Street-dancer-158990875.html

I know I read an LE quote that said they were caught on video in MS at some point in time after the Temtations video. (I'm paraphrasing, but it was awkward LE speak, which is why I remember it)

I can't find that one, though =\

I remember seeing it too but I did not put any credence in it. Unless the video was actual crime scene footage, I do not see why LE would not release it?

I doubt it actually exists, I believe last actual video is from NO.

Kelli Bordeaux was last seen per multiple peoples' claims around 1:20AM or so which would put her near her apartment building within this same time frame. Bar closes at 2AM.

JL ~ Tues/Weds, June 5/6
MS ~ Fri/Sat, May 18/19

The 1:47 AM thing struck me immediately! Too weird.

Ima be in my house between 1:30 and 2:00 unless I'm with a posse.

I doubt the horrible dye jobs were Jarens doing. This orange and blue IMO was a futile attempt to disquise identity, furthering my opinion of the stupidity of these two. Which further confirms that yes, they may just have done all of this themselves and their stupidity got them caught. Or, if someone else killed Jaren, maybe they were paid to dispose of the body.

Oh i didnt think they were Jaren's work. i just thought maybe they had the stuff with them maybe ( maybe knowing they needed to disguise themselves after) and had impulsively (or premeditated) came up with that, as a way to ask for her help.

I just feel that whatever ruse or lure they used was more on the innocent side to disarm her. Experienced sex offenders know how to appear innocent and gain trust or sympathy (aka ted bundy and his "broken" arm).

I just think they approached her asking for help, rather than sex. Maybe they tried the other gitl for sex and that didnt work so they tried a new ruse.

I would think that jaren may have felt safe since she knew them, knew there were cameras that caught footage of her leaving with them and people who could identify them.

A most helpful post! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member