GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing it too but I did not put any credence in it. Unless the video was actual crime scene footage, I do not see why LE would not release it?

I doubt it actually exists, I believe last actual video is from NO.

I definitely saw a subsequent LE quote that said the same thing.

It's in this thread between last night and noon ish today ;-)

I'm lookin', I'm lookin'

This was posted yesterday re: the MS video

New information: (bolding and italics are mine and to make these statements stand out)

"A surveillance or security video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together, according to the Hancock County Sheriff's Office."

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Two-in-custody-now-named-suspects-in-death-of-Bourbon-Street-dancer-158990875.html

This is what I remember seeing earlier today

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Two-in-cu...death-of-Bourbon-Street-dancer-158990875.html

I know I read an LE quote that said they were caught on video in MS at some point in time after the Temtations video. (I'm paraphrasing, but it was awkward LE speak, which is why I remember it)

I can't find that one, though =\

Just want to let you know, I read it also. I think it was corrected later and the reporter may have jumped the gun.

I'm not an expert, just wanted to clarify--just giving my opinion based on my limited knowledge of physics and tides as a student and noticing that the expertise of the Oceanographers given to LE seems to have shifted the focus to MS as the dump site. Stennis contains one of the largest concentrations of oceanographers in the country and these guys are definitely some of the world's best--that I can confirm.

That article about video in Mississippi merely says that they are checking into reports that video exists. Who knows what "reports" means. In any case, it most definitely is a rumor that video exists. It is not a rumor that they are checking to see if video exists.

I remember seeing it too but I did not put any credence in it. Unless the video was actual crime scene footage, I do not see why LE would not release it?

I doubt it actually exists, I believe last actual video is from NO.

Everything I read said that LE was following up on the possibility ( or some word like that) of video in MS. There may have been a few people or businesses who came forward with video that may have had possible images and the cops needed to view it all to rule it out.

I have not read anything that they positively had footage although this is just my opinion based on all I have read. I could be wrong though, in fact would be delighted to be wrong on this and find that they were caught on video in MS.

Please, someone prove me wrong...... i would be so glad to be wrong and I pray there IS video somewhere buy all that footage from up and down the coats takes time to go thru.

ETA: thanks to HeinekenMan in the post above me. You found the right wording of it.

LOL! I don't sleep at night...been following another case for years. The night owls give you something to talk about,,jmo and all that Zazz

As long as you aren't out prowling the streets you should be ok!
If I may ask, what other case have you been following?

http://www.wlox.com/story/18802404/murder-suspect-has-lengthy-criminal-history

The media reports are getting confusing as usual.

I would like to know what cities and states TS has actually been in and when. Was he actually in PA and San Diego as stated in previous reports?

If so, what took him to those locations. Did he have friends or family there? Same with LA. Why did he choose to go there?

Probably too simple of an answer but he may be a big fan of the band Cowboy Mouth and that's why he hooked up with MAS since her Uncle
(I think her mother's brother) was once in the band (he left in 2006).

I know, I know.

I wish we knew if they went to Artmospher in Lafayette on May 18th too.

OK. Well, thanks. I guess LE knows this, right?

And WELCOME, btw! :fence:

I'm sorry if I was too blunt. I didn't mean it that way in the least. I think these two are disgusting and preying on the innocent is something I don't like. I hope they get what is due them if indeed they committed this crime.

I do know the area well and what I proposed is not out of the realm.

Thanks for the welcome, BTW.

I'm not an expert, just wanted to clarify--just giving my opinion based on my limited knowledge of physics and tides as a student and noticing that the expertise of the Oceanographers given to LE seems to have shifted the focus to MS as the dump site. Stennis contains one of the largest concentrations of oceanographers in the country and these guys are definitely some of the world's best--that I can confirm.

I know our friend who works over there really knows his stuff!

This was posted yesterday re: the MS video

That isn't the complete quote. This is the actual quote from that link.....

"Hancock County authorities are checking into reports that a surveillance video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together."

That isn't the complete quote. This is the actual quote from that link.....

"Hancock County authorities are checking into reports that a surveillance video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together."

That's a different article

The next one was a quote of a person speaking, as posted above

According to this article published just a couple of hours ago, LE has not found video showing JL or the suspects in Mississippi. I'm not saying another article didn't read differently, but this is a direct quote from Grannan.

The Sheriff's Office said they are also canvassing businesses along the Mississippi Coast, looking for video security footage, which may be able to connect to the area the two prime suspects in Lockhart's murder: Speaks and 28-year-old Margaret Sanchez.

"Hopefully, we've captured them on some video-- maybe stopping for some fuel, maybe stopping for a soft drink or use the restroom," Grannan said. "Hopefully, maybe a convenience store has captured them on a video, put them in the state of Mississippi."

For the night owls who might have missed this earlier, the photo of the suspects' 2001 dark green Chevy Lumina:

61512-car1.jpg

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Sus...-transferred-to-North-Carolina-159253425.html

Article continues with video at the link.

You may. Kathleen Salvio and Stacy Peterson.

Ah, yes. I was on a recent trip to Natchez when we stopped for lunch at Subway. The lady working there started talking about Drew Peterson and a movie made about the case which she had watched a few nights prior. I said I hadn't seen it and that's when she told me that I look just like Stacy Peterson. Creeped me out! :what: I assured her that I was not and not to call 911 to report a sighting......

These two are LOSERS. There is no boat because they are LOSERS. There is no rich man because they are LOSERS.

They took her over there on a whim and killed her. He cut her up in the water and she drifted. You can walk out on these beaches for at least 100 yds before there is a drop off.

If they were spotted, they would have been thought to be flounder fishing. I've seen that a lot. Flashlights looking for flounder. No one would have thought anything about it.

He did it, she helped. That's it.

And they stabbed her in the back or the chest (I've read both versions) first?

I'm sorry if I was too blunt. I didn't mean it that way in the least. I think these two are disgusting and preying on the innocent is something I don't like. I hope they get what is due them if indeed they committed this crime.

I do know the area well and what I proposed is not out of the realm.

Thanks for the welcome, BTW.

What is this thing "too blunt"?

Not on my planet.

I prefer the term 'direct' =)

Glad you're here

Yes, they are losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online