GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not want to give up info on the possible third party because the possible third party may have connections INSIDE jail, too. Connections that could make it VERY uncomfortable for these POIs.

JMO

If there is a third or fourth person involved they may not want to give up the person(s) because that implicates them. I am sure if they colored their hair (which is just my personal assumption) and were the last to be seen with her, they have worked and talked on a story between the two of them. That with lawyers already being involved, I would think they have lawyered up. I think they are not pointing any fingers as they are trying to save their own hide at this point. This could change if they gain more evidence and present it to them. I just think that saying nothing is a pact made between them. (I also think if they made such a pact, it means they are very guilty of something). IMHO

MAS is out on bail, right?

The paper did report that, but then it was stated she is still inside. It appears that it was misreported and she is still in custody....IMHO (wish I could find a link) let me go look...

this here...
Sanchez is being held in Tangipahoa Parish on a resisting arrest charge, but her public defender says Hancock County has also placed a hold on her, meaning she cannot post bond to get out of jail.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18802186/mississippi-investigators-u

Does anyone know if Buccaneer St Park is accessible at night? As in, no gate? Many state parks have gates that close after sundown, but I have never been to Buccaneer...

If you take into account the fact that even if there is a third party involved, MAS and TS may be charged as accessories to commit murder. They have not been charged yet and by keeping their mouths shut at this point it is in their best interests.

LE is buying time to build their case, so as long as they can keep them behind bars while doing so, it's not a good idea to rush with charges. They have horrible jurisdictional factors to deal with. IMO, they have to try and pinpoint where the murder took place for legal reasons. If LE rushes with charges there is a bigger chance of error in favor of the suspects.

He may never squeal but I think once formal charges are brought against her hopefully she will start singing like a male bird in the springtime.

If you take into account the fact that even if there is a third party involved, MAS and TS may be charged as accessories to commit murder. They have not been charged yet and by keeping their mouths shut at this point it is in their best interests.

LE is buying time to build their case, so as long as they can keep them behind bars while doing so, it's not a good idea to rush with charges. They have horrible jurisdictional factors to deal with. IMO, they have to try and pinpoint where the murder took place for legal reasons. If LE rushes with charges there is a bigger chance of error in favor of the suspects.

He may never squeal but I think once formal charges are brought against her hopefully she will start singing like a male bird in the springtime.
Agreed. Also, DNA evidence takes approx a week to analyze...

As my mother used to say "Patience is a learned perversity."

The paper did report that, but then it was stated she is still inside. It appears that it was misreported and she is still in custody....IMHO (wish I could find a link) let me go look...

this here...
Sanchez is being held in Tangipahoa Parish on a resisting arrest charge, but her public defender says Hancock County has also placed a hold on her, meaning she cannot post bond to get out of jail.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18802186/mississippi-investigators-u

According to Vinelink this morning, she is still in custody at the Tangipahoa Parish Jail.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=53&id=2008011067&searchType=offender

How long can they be held without being arraigned? Or have they already been and I missed it?

How long can they be held without being arraigned? Or have they already been and I missed it?

I believe she has already been arraigned on the harboring a fugitive/resisting arrest charges. Her bail amount is set.

He's being held in Federal custody.

They won't be arraigned until charges are brought. Right now, LE has enough to hold them (TS on the NC charges, MAS has a hold on her bond).

I think bondage was how they subdued her. Everyone who knew Jaren said she was a fighter. Solve that problem by turning it into a sex game.

Another reason hands/wrists and feet/ankles were not located??? (handcuffs, rope burns ,zip tie or, chain marks left) As a way to hide what was done prior to death and any investigation leading in the direction of the offender/murderer? LE would then be unable to list the item in a search warrant or know what exactly to look for?

~just another thought
moo

Looks like info is drying up for now anyway. It looks like at this point this is not a case of who done it (TS, MAS + 1 or more) but more like a why and how it was done.

If there is another person involved, why aren't these two singing like birdies? If they're not fully responsible, why not point LE in the right direction? Are we thinking that there is someone out there that has that much control over these two? More control over MAS than the drug addiction? Even if they don't know the persons "real" name, they should be giving up info, like where they met up, the persons alias, description etc....

Because even IF there is another suspect, they are still implicated and involved. Even if they took Jaren to this other suspect, they are still part of this crime. So they probably think they are better off just talking about the weather for now. Since there is not yet a crime scene or a weapon found. [ or maybe there is, I hope...]

They might not want to give up info on the possible third party because the possible third party may have connections INSIDE jail, too. Connections that could make it VERY uncomfortable for these POIs.

JMO

I SEROUSLY WISH THEY WOULD LET THEM SUFFER!!! CAN U IMAGINE WHAT SUFFERING, PAIN, FEAR, SHEER TERROR Etc poor JL suffered and endurd? Only she God and the perp(s) so sad n makes me angry bc they dont deserve any special treatment they didnt care about poor Jaren and her cries for help and her pleads for mercy she got none and thats what they deserve if they are the ones who did this horrific crime to her and that is No No MERCY LET THEM DIE A SLOW PAINFUL AGONIZING DEATH! LET THEM BE CUT WITH A PRISON RIGGED KNIFE AND STABBED TO DEATH LETT THEM BE SLAUGHTERED!!!!!

They won't be arraigned until charges are brought. Right now, LE has enough to hold them (TS on the NC charges, MAS has a hold on her bond).

Thanks. But is there a time limit on how long they can hold them without charges?

Any word about cell phone or text from anyone involved TS MAS JL or even her BF?

Hillary's sister, Terra Watkins, believes that so far, justice has been denied for both young women.

"When my sister died, no one really listened to us," she said Thursday. "We know my sister's case was a murder."

----------------------------------------

"The case is still open, but the police just stopped investigating."

Hillary's body was found in the bathtub of her apartment, Watkins said.
There were missing items, she said, such as her cell phone, and someone had turned the thermostat in the room up to 85 degrees, accelerating decay.

http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6033.shtml

Thanks. But is there a time limit on how long they can hold them without charges?

He has charges against him in NC. It will take a while for them to extradite him there and LE may press charges here before he is extradited back. Regardless, he will be behind bars somewhere.

MAS has a hold placed on her. Her attorney can request that they either release that hold due to lack of evidence and allow her to post bond or file additional charges, or show proof to the judge on why she should continue to be held.

This is my take on it, so anyone feel free to correct me.

If there is another person involved, why aren't these two singing like birdies? If they're not fully responsible, why not point LE in the right direction? Are we thinking that there is someone out there that has that much control over these two? More control over MAS than the drug addiction? Even if they don't know the persons "real" name, they should be giving up info, like where they met up, the persons alias, description etc....
MAS was hell bent on NOT going back to Mississippi wasn't she? Makes me think she is scared ****less that regardless of where she was in Mississippi her life would be in danger...
:waitasec:As far as MAS is concerned... A third party could have threatened to harm her family members. AND THERE ARE A BUNCH OF THEM! AUNTS, UNCLES, cousins even her own father and children...

* hence why JL's remains were located so quickly and heinously? A message to keep her mouth shut or else he will do to her ♥ one what was done to JL... AND thereby saying don't think I won't... here is your proof!

As far as TS is concerned... he was using an alias, had NO INTENTION of being arrested because he was pretty darn good at evading the law... Even if "they" went after his "family" it would actually be the family of the man whose identity he stole. LE said he never said WHO he really was... they ID'd him by his fingerprints!

I doubt TS cares much about "family" anyway... didn't his mom say she had not talked to him in what a year?
He was on the run and not about to return to NC any time soon so...
(Sure people go a long time without talking to their mom's... I'm not saying just because you haven't talked to your mom in a while that automatically means you have no concern for your family just THAT I DON'T THINK HE DID! )
If he did care and his family was threatened now that his real ID is out there... I bet he is sweating bullets now!
:twocents: and :moo:
:seeya:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WITH THOSE DYE JOBS???
could a third party have done that to them for some reason? ~ can't figure out what that would be...
maybe to MAKE them stick out like sore thumbs?
So once LE got wind of them they would be arrested and charged pronto (because I mean EVERYONE would look twice a those two!) ~ sure they could have RE colored their hair back...
WERE they hiding out or WERE they possibly being held against their will? Any reports of neighbors seeing them the weekend JL was located?

*** Also are there any places that have weekly rental for HOUSE BOATS in or near Bay St Louis?
Could have this "party" etc happened on a houseboat?

That might be a good place to check... Any boats returned reeking of bleach? With damage to the rooms??? Perhaps a mattress bedding missing?

oh well again ~ just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members