GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I have been "lurking" here since this began. Not real familiar with posting yet. Came across an article last night though that I really wanted to share. It validates what Jurysout has been saying. An article that says they do have video footage of TS, MAS & JL together in MS. Perhaps they then tried to bury it because maybe it revealed another person & they don't want to put that out there just yet. If i'm not supposed to post this link Please delete it & accept my apologies.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/louisiana-...mississippi-with-kenner-couple?tmpl=component

Hi all. I have been "lurking" here since this began. Not real familiar with posting yet. Came across an article last night though that I really wanted to share. It validates what Jurysout has been saying. An article that says they do have video footage of TS, MAS & JL together in MS. Perhaps they then tried to bury it because maybe it revealed another person & they don't want to put that out there just yet. If i'm not supposed to post this link Please delete it & accept my apologies.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/louisiana-...mississippi-with-kenner-couple?tmpl=component

I think this is a partial quote form another source. If I recall the complete article said they were checking reports of a video. They were not stating there was a video.

Welcome, gulfcoastgal!

By last evening, I was pretty sure I'd completely lost touch with reality.

When I first read that infornation, I noticed that it didn't say anything about only those three people. I think it's quite possible that LE is trying to identify other(s) and/or trying to pry that information from the suspects in custody.

Thanks!

There seems to be quite a few "independent" news sites posting "stories" that turn out to be nothing but rumors. I wouldn't buy into the hype.

I think this is a partial quote form another source. If I recall the complete article said they were checking reports of a video. They were not stating there was a video.

I wonder if they've concluded the report checking.

Has LE denied that there is evidence of JL being in Mississippi? Where is the investigation currently focused?

Welcome Gulfcoastgal!
Awesome first post - giving more credibility to a Ms video of the three together...maybe LE will release footage today.

From the article:
Hancock County authorities are checking into reports that a surveillance video shows murder victim Jaren Lockhart with Margaret Sanchez and Terry Speaks in Mississippi at a point in time after a video showed the three of them leaving a Bourbon Street strip club together.

So we don't know yet if the 'reports' are accurate, but they could be.

Oh, and :welcome: to WS.

Welcome Gulfcoastgal!
Awesome first post - giving more credibility to a Ms video of the three together...maybe LE will release footage today.

Maybe if LE comes up with a video, they won't release it because they already have their POIs. The main reason for the video would be to prove TS and MAS were in the MS jurisdiction. This would be prosecution evidence.

It looks like to me that it's a quote from this MSM tweet linking to the article & then the article was changed. So doesn't necessarily say bayoubuzz isn't a credible source, but more like MSM isn't, but then we know that already. https://twitter.com/WWLTV/status/213388310607970304

Hillary's sister, Terra Watkins, believes that so far, justice has been denied for both young women.

"When my sister died, no one really listened to us," she said Thursday. "We know my sister's case was a murder."

----------------------------------------

"The case is still open, but the police just stopped investigating."

Hillary's body was found in the bathtub of her apartment, Watkins said.
There were missing items, she said, such as her cell phone, and someone had turned the thermostat in the room up to 85 degrees, accelerating decay.

http://12.68.233.230/40/article_6033.shtml

Also from the referenced link:
Watkins said they don't believe the suspects in Jaren's death killed Hillary, although the cases may be related.

"We actually think it was someone else," she said. "We just hope the police really decide to look back into her case and get us some answers."

Wonder what makes the family feel same suspect(s) are not involved in both deaths? What are the odds both girls (friends) would be murdered within 3 months of each other. Could this be just a very strange coincidence? Is it possible JL and the other 2 propositioned had info regarding HM's death?

http://actionnews17.com/News/Obituaries/tabid/96/ArticleID/1551/ArtMID/521/Jaren-Ann-Lockhart.aspx

Has this been posted? No date set for her service.

Why isn't the fiance even mentioned here, isn't he R's father?
Am I the only one who finds this a glaring omission?

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...an/-/12537462/14756588/-/m5hw3qz/-/index.html

This is a link from the first post in the thread. I have been trying to go back through all the threads to see if a comment that was made had been discussed at all. The fact that I was reading old post while trying to keep up with the fast fingers from the posters I may have missed it. It's a comment about her fiance. If talked about already can someone direct me to the right thread so I can go hunting for it please. What was said seemed like wrong info from what I have read so far but I just want to know for sure so I can put that comment in the that girl has no clue what she is talking about pile ya know?

I found something very interesting! On the Justice for Jaren website.... not sure I can link here... there is a picture of Jaren and a friend... behind them is a forest green Chevy Lumina I'm not sure what year 2001 maybe???It has headlight covers and aftermarket wheels... (not sure WHEN this pic was taken)
View attachment 23547
Hope I haven't LOST it BUT...

Sanchez was apprehended driving a 2001 forest green Chevy Lumina! and it was impounded by LE.
It looks like it did NOT have headlight covers AND the wheels looked like stock wheels...
View attachment 23546

What are the chances Jaren had a friend with the same car as the person allegedly involved in her death?

ALSO is that a BIG white DODGE truck? :truce:sorry.

it might be silver...

Good catch!!! The wheels on MAS's car are different though

Attachments

• Lockhart-Inv-SuspectCar2-jpg.jpg
    Lockhart-Inv-SuspectCar2-jpg.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 45
Hi everyone,

I have been following JL's case since seeing that she was missing on FB on June 6th. I must admit that I've become addicted to keeping up with it. I had to miss reading on this past Thursday night since I was taking a little mini-vaca in Biloxi. I was only gone for a day and half and had over 45 pages to catch up on! (You guys really are amazing!) I am with all of you that want justice for JL and her entire family. I cannot imagine what they are going through. She seemed like such an amazing person and like someone that I could have easily been friends with.

I know everyone was discussing the allegations of the other two dancers that said they were approached by MAS and TS. I can't really explain it, but I am not quite sure how to take their allegations. IMO, that part of the story just seems weird to me. If I were a dancer, first of all, I would not want to put my real name out there, and secondly, definitely would not have gotten on TV where everyone would then know what I look like and exactly where I worked. Just seems kinda crazy to me...in my opinion of course. Just say there was some type of crazy other person involved and now she could possibly become involved more than she planned.

Anyway, sorry I tend to be a little long-winded, but I just want to say thanks for everyone's ideas and speculations as I'm sure it helps in the investigation and comforting of JL's family.

Crab Trap and gulfcoastgal and FleurDeLis

Its really nice to have locals! Thanks for joining and sharing your opinions.

:greetings::welcome::loveyou:

I found something very interesting! On the Justice for Jaren website.... not sure I can link here... there is a picture of Jaren and a friend... behind them is a forest green Chevy Lumina I'm not sure what year 2001 maybe???It has headlight covers and aftermarket wheels... (not sure WHEN this pic was taken)
View attachment 23549
Hope I haven't LOST it BUT...

Sanchez was apprehended driving a 2001 forest green Chevy Lumina! and it was impounded by LE.
It looks like it did NOT have headlight covers AND the wheels looked like stock wheels...
View attachment 23546

What are the chances Jaren had a friend with the same car as the person allegedly involved in her death?

ALSO is that a BIG white DODGE truck? :truce:sorry.

it might be silver...

The car behind JL, IMO, looks to be a Honda or Acura....not sure though.

ETA: Thanks for fixing Bessie, I'm learning still :)

Forgive me all .....I have bad grammar and poor spelling....I noticed that it bothered quite a few of y'all ...but hopefully u will forgive me lol....I am hopeful that I am understanding y'all and that it mostly bothers u bc these are professionals ...right?? LOL hooefully I'm forgiven lol :newhere: :banghead: <~~ haha those are funny!!
:please: forgive me once again
^^tooooooo cute

It has been really strange the last few days here in BSL. Every time I go out I am wondering if TS and MAS had help, and if so, is this person still lurking in BSL? I can't relax even going to Walmart wondering if I might be standing next to someone who knows something and isn't saying. It is very disconcerting to think that someone in this community was involved in Jaren's murder. It MIGHT make me feel better if they had enough evidence to charge them with murder. But as long as they languish in jail, there is always going to be that question in the back of my mind. I am not a trusting person by nature, but I don't like the way I feel being out in BSL right now.

Messed up my post by including a non-player! I removed her face and reposted picture!

I found something very interesting! On the Justice for Jaren website.... not sure I can link here... there is a picture of Jaren and a friend... behind them is a forest green Chevy Lumina maybe??? I'm not sure what year 2001 It has headlight covers and aftermarket wheels... (not sure WHEN this pic was taken)
jaren1.png
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=2001...75&start=10&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:10,i:127
3827271_55d675c9-aab0-47e9-be95-4ecc1be545fc.jpg
Maybe not the same make and model... I'll keep sloothin!

J2001.png

ALSO is that a BIG white DODGE truck? sorry.

it might be silver...

Forgive me all .....I have bad grammar and poor spelling....I noticed that it bothered quite a few of y'all ...but hopefully u will forgive me lol....I am hopeful that I am understanding y'all and that it mostly bothers u bc these are professionals ...right?? LOL hooefully I'm forgiven lol :newhere: :banghead: <~~ haha those are funny!!
:please: forgive me once again
^^tooooooo cute

LOL heck i cant type!
Some of my keys dont work!
And some of my fingers dont work to well either lol!

So
For what its worth i forgive ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads