GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a car expert but that looks like either a chevy Malibu or Monte Carlo.

Me either! The Lumina has several variations... SS, LS, LTZ...

It may even be the car Jaren used to own...for all I know! :waitasec:
just happened to notice the two look very similar and
thought I'd see if anyone else knew.

I can honestly say that this group cares #1 about the victim.
This is a very diverse and respectful bunch!
I have rarely seen anything get out of hand and when it does the mods clean up house!
If you ever have problems with a post that crosses the line you can alert the mods with a red button on the upper right of the post.
You'll find your way here. These folks are amazing.
JMO

:yes: :sweep:

Then we get mean and put y'all back to work. :thewhip:

:floorlaugh:

LadyBug86, you immediately proved yourself to be an effective communicator and a smart sleuther. I doubt anyone will be bothered by a dangling participle or two. And that means a lot coming from me because I'm normally a real stickler for grammar and spelling (though I've been known to err occasionally, myself. :shush:) :)

Sorry, I hit enter to soon on my above post and it sounds harsh.

Yes, gngr~snap, I imagine there would be a big diffence in the cuts from someone that had experience as a hunter, butcher or even chef.

I like to fish but I don't clean them because there would be nothing left of them if I did.

If TS wanted a gun, all he would have to do is get MAS to buy one for him or better yet, do the street purchase

From the coroners report, they may have been able to tell what kind of knife was used. For example serrated. Maybe TS was known to carry a knife.

Hunting knife is a broad term and there are different varieties. A lot of people may carry one for self defense purposes.

True, true and a gun wouldn't accomplish what was done to Jaren that's for sure, so he didn't even need one huh?

You may be right about the serration just thought about that! I'm sure the could tell if it had a double edge or not as well....

True, true and a gun wouldn't accomplish what was done to Jaren that's for sure, so he didn't even need one huh?

You may be right about the serration just thought about that! I'm sure the could tell if it had a double edge or not as well....

Of course there is the question as to whether the stab wound was caused by the same weapon as was used for the dimemberment.

I don't know how difficult that would be with a hunting knife.

Thanks misplacedcajun! My post came in at the same time as your aticle. That answers that question.

bbm~ It's bugging me that TS worked at Stilettos, has been gone for two months (per Mgr. who didn't appear on camera). Jaren worked at Stilettos (per someone named Christy) but had gone over to work at Temptations, months ago.

If the above is true, Jaren and TS would know each other. Also he would know to go to Temptations first if it was she he was after - unless someone from Stilettos was in on it for some reason.

Or, did he have a thing for Jaren and wanted it to be her. Why didn't he know that Jaren could be found in Temptations and not Stilettos (MAS asking SR if she was ?(no name given))? If Christy is correct, Jaren moved over to Temptations prior to TS leaving Stilettos. Why go into Stilettos first? When you were the doorman there just two months ago? When the girl you will kill in a few hours works next door? Why show your face at all in either place?Why not just send MAS in to solicit your prey?

...edited (forgot one point): Wonder if TS was the passive aggressive type? After getting fired, he stewed for a few months then went back to Stilettos to seek revenge --planning to take out his anger on a dancer that perhaps was seen as a management favorite (Jaren). I know that she left Stilettos for Temptations, but when he may not have known that until that night --or he may have settled on Jaren when Sheila refused.?.

Was Jaren someone else's ultimate target? His druggie gf was told to go get Jaren but she didn't know the reason therefore, she was willing to take SD, even though she wasn't Jaren. Then, while speaking to the manager and SD, TS found out that Jaren was working next door. In other words, Christy has her times mixed up as to who worked where when and maybe Jaren went over to Temptations after TS had already left Stilettos.

I'm trying to determine if it was Jaren specifically TS was after (at that point, MAS could be clueless as to what the night would ultimately bring).

IMO you offer some very intriguing thoughts...
Just thinking what if TS and MAS were looking for Jaren at Stilettos that night. MAS asked S Nand if she were another woman (wonder what name she asked her about?). They might have been looking for "Riot/Jaren" and mistaken SNand for her in the dark bar, if Jaren had worked at Stilettos within the last 2 months. Maybe Jaren had partied with the couple before? I hope that Jaren's BF is being questioned about Jaren's prior relationship with TS and MAS. If Jaren had a prior friendly relationship, that may be why it only took 17 minutes for her to agree to go along. That makes more sense to me that anything else so far.
Also, what if TS was the hired "bouncer/muscle" for the third party that night, just as MAS told SNand - many times a ruse may have some elements of truth mixed in.

Sounds HIGHLY probable! I wonder if Christy looks like Jaren? MAS did say Christy looked like someone she "knew"..."waitasec:

No, I saw Christy but can't find the clip now. She is blond - totally different type. I don't think she is one of the girls who say they were approached. Just someone the reporter got to talk. I assume she's someone affiliated with one of the clubs.

Did anyone else see the Christy Spence, 24, interview and printed report?
She's the one who said that they called Jaren 'Riot'.

IMO you offer some very intriguing thoughts...
Just thinking what if TS and MAS were looking for Jaren at Stilettos that night. MAS asked S Nand if she were another woman (wonder what name she asked her about?). They might have been looking for "Riot/Jaren" and mistaken SNand for her in the dark bar, if Jaren had worked at Stilettos within the last 2 months. Maybe Jaren had partied with the couple before? I hope that Jaren's BF is being questioned about Jaren's prior relationship with TS and MAS. If Jaren had a prior friendly relationship, that may be why it only took 17 minutes for her to agree to go along. That makes more sense to me that anything else so far.
Also, what if TS was the hired "bouncer/muscle" for the third party that night, just as MAS told SNand - many times a ruse may have some elements of truth mixed in.

Trying to place myself there and think about how it would feel and such. Christy was talking a blue streak and said Jaren worked at Stilettos and that TS had worked there for about two years. Manager is reported as saying he worked there under one year and had been gone for two months. Now, why the big discrepancy? :waitasec: What would be the point of that?

Plus Christy said that Jaren had moved next door (Temptations) months ago.

Now, this is just my opinion, but even while on drugs I don't think I'd mistake SR for being Jaren if I knew Jaren. There seems to be an age difference, tatoos totally different, among other things - lip piercing, etc.

I hope Jaren's bf/fiance is being questioned too. I'm sure he ihas been/is because I've read that he's not been outruled. Why the big hush surrounding him? Who is he? What does he do (nothing?)? Was she supporting him? Why? He doesn't have $50 if she doesn't provide it?
I'm sorry(not), I don't get that at all. What does he do all day long? Did someone target Jaren because of something to do with him?

For those of you who know (or know a little about) TS, does he strike you as a passive -aggressive type. Could he have stewed over being fired and come back to seek revenge on a management favorite dancer (Jaren) to hurt this bar/club? But when the Stilettos dancer refused and Jaren is only longer working there, he decides to go next door, track JL down and get revenge anyway?

Trying to place myself there and think about how it would feel and such. Christy was talking a blue streak and said Jaren worked at Stilettos and that TS had worked there for about two years. Manager is reported as saying he worked there under one year and had been gone for two months. Now, why the big discrepancy? :waitasec: What would be the point of that?

Plus Chrity said that Jaren had moved next door (Temptations) months ago.

Now, this is just my opinion, but even while on drugs I don't think I'd mistake SR for being Jaren if I knew Jaren. There seems to be an age difference, tatoos totally different, among other things - lip piercing, etc.

I hope Jaren's bf/fiance is being questioned too. I'm sure is had been/is because I've read that he's not been outruled. Why the big hush surrounding him? Who is he? What does he do (nothing?)? Was she supporting him? Why? He doesn't have $50 if she doesn't provide it?
I'm sorry(not), I don't get that at all. What does he do all day long? Did someone target Jaren because of something to do with him?

I thought of that possibility before also. Jaren being targeted due to a payback toward him. Or something else that made him fear for her safety that he knew about.

If Jaren would occationally go out to party after work or dance to make some extra cash, it seems like he maybe would have waited longer to call LE. I wonder if when he was calling around trying to track her down a big red flag popped up for him that made him fear for her safety.

Me either! The Lumina has several variations... SS, LS, LTZ...

It may even be the car Jaren used to own...for all I know! :waitasec:
just happened to notice the two look very similar and
thought I'd see if anyone else knew.

That's too much! What if?
I know it's too hard to believe so we almost can't believe it.
Wow!

Plus Chrity said that Jaren had moved next door (Temptations) months ago.

I hope Jaren's bf/fiance is being questioned too. I'm sure is had been/is because I've read that he's not been outruled. Why the big hush surrounding him? Who is he? What does he do (nothing?)? Was she supporting him? Why? He doesn't have $50 if she doesn't provide it?

I agree that these two ladies do not really look anything alike. We have seen Jaren (and her beautiful light from within) via the many photos posted -- and have had time to compare side by side how different these two appear. Jaren was described as having black hair in her missing person's report, not the blonde multicolored hair that the photos show. S Nand's hair is dark and her skin coloring is similar - granted the tats are totally different. But if MAS and TS were using that night already and not right -- maybe she looked similar enough for them to mistake her for Jaren. They mistook her for someone (if that come on from MAS was honest). You are right, I may be reaching here...trying to get a handle on motive.

Nothing personal against Ms. Nand, but she does not even look close to JL, I don't think even in a dark bar there could be a mistake as one for the other. One is darker, one is lighter. One is older, one is younger....way different, and the tattoo's are different. In no way do I think she was mistaken as NL...

Now not meaning to sound ignorant...lol....but doing a fine job of it anyway, can someone help me here, define a camp in the south? Is that like a hunting cabin? a tent? or just a grove of trees? I am guessing to be honest and google is not helping me....

I thought of that possibility before also. Jaren being targeted due to a payback toward him. Or something else that made him fear for her safety that he knew about.

If Jaren would occationally go out to party after work or dance to make some extra cash, it seems like he maybe would have waited longer to call LE. I wonder if when he was calling around trying to track her down a big red flag popped up for him that made him fear for her safety.

Was Jaren put in charge of bringing drugs home for him?
That's why I'd like to know more about him.
The night guard said he never saw him again and that he told the guard he was moving in with an aquaintance in the same motel. :waitasec:
If he did that, he must not have stayed very long. What aquaintance?

They might not want to give up info on the possible third party because the possible third party may have connections INSIDE jail, too. Connections that could make it VERY uncomfortable for these POIs.

JMO

Risk someone making my life temporarily uncomfortable vs. spending the rest of my life for a murder I didn't commit.....:waitasec:
MAS is clearly going through some serious withdraws, in her mind I doubt anything could be more uncomfortable than that. I also agree with others who speculated that these two are not in general population, which would make it pretty hard for someone inside to make things uncomfortable.

Honestly, I don't think Jaren was targeted in particular; I think she was very unlucky in accepting whatever it was she was offered that night, and believe it could have been any of the girls. JMO

Nothing personal against Ms. Nand, but she does not even look close to JL, I don't think even in a dark bar there could be a mistake as one for the other. One is darker, one is lighter. One is older, one is younger....way different, and the tattoo's are different. In no way do I think she was mistaken as NL...

Now not meaning to sound ignorant...lol....but doing a fine job of it anyway, can someone help me here, define a camp in the south? Is that like a hunting cabin? a tent? or just a grove of trees? I am guessing to be honest and google is not helping me....

Speaking from the hunting camps I know as there can be a wide variety depending on the wealth of the owners of the camps. Since many hunting camps are on leased land, they are usually temporary structures like an old mobile home or campers occasionally even a small cabin. On property that is individually owned, it can be any of the above or even a large common building for use by all members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06