GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they used the term, hunting knife. What makes any knife a hunting knife?

I don't know, but do a search on images of hunting knives. It's a broad category. Maybe the size and shape of the blade and/or the way it was serrated.

Why would TS show his face in the club then though?
Why wouldn't he contact her via phone or something less obvious?

I'm just saying, as bad as TS's profile seems, they may have done whatever it is they did together - (sex related or buy drugs) - and then left Jaren off somewhere. The only thing throwing a huge wrench in that possibility are the other two peeps who say they were propositioned thru MAS that same night/morning. But why? Why would TS show his face? Why not go to a club where no one knows him? This makes no sense.

Because he might not be the one that did this. I do not think they went in there thinking to murder someone... I mean look at the dude and dudette they stick out like a sore thumb!
I do think they were looking for drugs tho!

I agree Woe!

They didnt say anything to LE cause hes wanted and hiding anyway and if they did do this i think they would be long gone like to calif or somewhere.

I think they left her somewhere! Maybe they left her home!

I just hope they find whomever did this....
Like i said id love to know if her BF knows them!

I don't know, but do a search on images of hunting knives. It's a broad category. Maybe the size and shape of the blade and/or the way it was serrated.

I dont know about there but here in my part of Florida some of these private owned Gas stations Sell a large variety of knives big knives small knives nasty looking knives..... go get gas your cigs and a knife !

Where is BF by the way?

I don't know, but it doesn't appear LE is looking for him so that makes me think he is grieving somewhere or hiding in fear due to what he may know and LE knows where he is at.

I do wonder why he wasn't included in the obit, but I have seen this happen with families depending on who writes the obit. Whoever wrote the obit may have felt that he failed to protect her or was part of the reason why she was killed, even if he was innocent.

I dont know about there but here in my part of Florida some of these private owned Gas stations Sell a large variety of knives big knives small knives nasty looking knives..... go get gas your cigs and a knife !

Walmarts near me do as well! AND the sleezy lil corner market at the gas station... It's right next to the lighters, key chains and the incense... on those tall sticks! At LEAST they lock them up!

Thinking a bit more......

It's hard to put yourself in the shoes of someone that is greiving from a loss such as this unless you have experienced it.

If I was her BF, I would not want the media all over me. I would want to hold and hug my (thier) daughter and grieve in peace.

It is so confusing, I'm not sure how it works and hopefully someone with more legal knowledge than I can help to answer you question.

I do know, I have seen the FBI come in as consultants to help solve crimes. The same with the US Marshalls. They are allowed to cross state borders to investigate crimes that have taken place in different states. Although the FBI and US Marshalls have greater power to travel the US in investigating crimes, when it comes down to the court process, the charges need to be filed in the jurisdiction where the crime was committed.

That is why we are seeing so many different LE agencies involved in this case. Each Parrish or city plus county and state can all get involved for different reasons. Taking it across state lines I believe would then get the US Marshalls involved. FBI is brought in for advice, unless it ends up being something on a bigger spectrum such as organized crime.

Thanks, BeginnersLuck!

You explained this well!

Where is BF by the way?

BF equals boyfriend.

ETA... Oh my gosh...
I thought you were asking what the acronym "BF" stands for!

I read the question wrong! Please forgive me.

I don't recall any MSM articles reporting the current location of Jaren's boyfriend.

No, I saw Christy but can't find the clip now. She is blond - totally different type. I don't think she is one of the girls who say they were approached. Just someone the reporter got to talk. I assume she's someone affiliated with one of the clubs.

Did anyone else see the Christy Spence, 24, interview and printed report?
She's the one who said that they called Jaren 'Riot'.

I have seen a couple of people refer to Jaren as 'Riot.' Including in some comments in other forums and such.

Walmarts near me do as well! AND the sleezy lil corner market at the gas station... It's right next to the lighters, key chains and the incense... on those tall sticks! At LEAST they lock them up!

Exactly!
My kids were fascinated by these knives every time we went into the gas station!

BF equals boyfriend.

ETA... Oh my gosh...
I thought you were asking what the acronym "BF" stands for!

I read the question wrong! Please forgive me.

I don't recall any MSM articles reporting the current location of Jaren's boyfriend.

LOL ya nut!:floorlaugh:

I only asked because hes never mentioned!
Who is taking care of their daughter?
Where is he living?

Their daughter lives with BF's mother. This has been mentioned a number of times in MSM. There are links in earlier threads.

179542_10151026217504859_881004335_n.jpg

Hunting knives are somewhat large used to clean deer around MS and LA. Not normally, if ever serrated. Totally different from a knife you would find on most boats. Can't say that I've seen them sold locally in gas stations or WalMart etc. Now filet knives are a different story and obviously that's not what Glen is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro