GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe Jaren went with them before!

Why would TS show his face in the club then though?
Why wouldn't he contact her via phone or something less obvious?

I'm just saying, as bad as TS's profile seems, they may have done whatever it is they did together - (sex related or buy drugs) - and then left Jaren off somewhere. The only thing throwing a huge wrench in that possibility are the other two peeps who say they were propositioned thru MAS that same night/morning. But why? Why would TS show his face? Why not go to a club where no one knows him? This makes no sense.

I have a question, hopefully someone could answer or speculate on. Jaren's brother was going to be picking her up to bring her home, was this going to be permanent? Was she going home or just for a visit? If this was going to be permanent, was the boyfriend also going home with her? Just something seems a bit off in my opinion. Where is he now? Is he with her family? his? we don't really hear anything about him. I am not putting any blame on him, but just curious why he seems so distant from this to me. I saw someone else asked if there were pics of him on her facebook? Do we know? hmmmm just thinking as always..

Now this was in 2006

In recent days, New Orleans has been riveted by an all-too-true tale of tragedy: A man chopped up his girlfriend and cooked her head and legs in a French Quarter garret above a voodoo temple earlier this month before leaping to his death.

http://www2.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BO32395

Hall was described by friends as a poet and dancer, and worked in bars.

Those two lived in the Quarter during Katrina. Definitely PTSD freekout.

I have a question, hopefully someone could answer or speculate on. Jaren's brother was going to be picking her up to bring her home, was this going to be permanent? Was she going home or just for a visit? If this was going to be permanent, was the boyfriend also going home with her? Just something seems a bit off in my opinion. Where is he now? Is he with her family? his? we don't really hear anything about him. I am not putting any blame on him, but just curious why he seems so distant from this to me. I saw someone else asked if there were pics of him on her facebook? Do we know? hmmmm just thinking as always..

Protective custody?

Forgive me all .....I have bad grammar and poor spelling....I noticed that it bothered quite a few of y'all ...but hopefully u will forgive me lol....I am hopeful that I am understanding y'all and that it mostly bothers u bc these are professionals ...right?? LOL hooefully I'm forgiven lol :newhere: :banghead: <~~ haha those are funny!!
:please: forgive me once again
^^tooooooo cute

If you think I was directing my finance comment to you I'm so sorry. It wasn't about anyone here. I don't care anything about grammar on a forum, Facebook, etc. I was just talking about how so many of the news reporters are obviously not checking their articles before being published. It is obvious due to the contradictions in stories and misspellings. So I apologize if you thought it was about you. :therethere:

If you think I was directing my finance comment to you I'm so sorry. It wasn't about anyone here. I don't care anything about grammar on a forum, Facebook, etc. I was just talking about how so many of the news reporters are obviously not checking their articles before being published. It is obvious due to the contradictions in stories and misspellings. So I apologize if you thought it was about you. :therethere:

Ditto on that! :)

If you take into account the fact that even if there is a third party involved, MAS and TS may be charged as accessories to commit murder. They have not been charged yet and by keeping their mouths shut at this point it is in their best interests.

LE is buying time to build their case, so as long as they can keep them behind bars while doing so, it's not a good idea to rush with charges. They have horrible jurisdictional factors to deal with. IMO, they have to try and pinpoint where the murder took place for legal reasons. If LE rushes with charges there is a bigger chance of error in favor of the suspects.

He may never squeal but I think once formal charges are brought against her hopefully she will start singing like a male bird in the springtime.
This will show my lack of knowledge...but...

Can the FBI take over the case since they are FEDERAL (countrywide) and then there would not be,the problem of which state/county/parish the crime(s) took place?

No, I saw Christy but can't find the clip now. She is blond - totally different type. I don't think she is one of the girls who say they were approached. Just someone the reporter got to talk. I assume she's someone affiliated with one of the clubs.

Did anyone else see the Christy Spence, 24, interview and printed report?
She's the one who said that they called Jaren 'Riot'.

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/13/4008248/new-orleans-dancer-once-trusted.html#storylink=rss

No, I saw Christy but can't find the clip now. She is blond - totally different type. I don't think she is one of the girls who say they were approached. Just someone the reporter got to talk. I assume she's someone affiliated with one of the clubs.

Did anyone else see the Christy Spence, 24, interview and printed report?
She's the one who said that they called Jaren 'Riot'.

Sorry, I see now that you were looking for the video. LOL! Teach me to slow down when reading...

I just read where the investigation will be on hold until Monday so that LE can rest and begin again fresh. We won't hear anything for a couple days then, if we do at all. :banghead:

Sorry, I see now that you were looking for the video. LOL! Teach me to slow down when reading...

I must have seen a video because I can sort of picture what she looks like.
But thanks for bringing the article up as I've referenced Christy's comments a few times and people who haven't read them would probably like to read them first hand. Thanks!

Forgive me all .....I have bad grammar and poor spelling....I noticed that it bothered quite a few of y'all ...but hopefully u will forgive me lol....I am hopeful that I am understanding y'all and that it mostly bothers u bc these are professionals ...right?? LOL hooefully I'm forgiven lol :newhere: :banghead: <~~ haha those are funny!!
:please: forgive me once again
^^tooooooo cute

That reminds me LadyBug....last night you went off to bed before I could :welcome: you!!!

I am so sorry that you got that horrible creepy phone call. I have had things happen that have ended up being coincidences and others that I dismissed that I shouldn't have.

I am glad that you reported this, you just never know. I'm also glad that you are no longer working in the clubs.

Unfortunately, just being female puts us at higher risk and I am not one to say that as women we should live in fear.

But, speaking as an "old fart" female that has some life experiences behind me and once being a adventurous young woman, I am concerned for the welfare not only of my daughter and granddaughters but also of all other young females in our society.

Those two lived in the Quarter during Katrina. Definitely PTSD freekout.

Zackery Bowen was his name. He served as an MP in Iraq and Kosovo. Acc. to those he tended bar with in the Quarter, "he was left messed up after an incident with a child", which i think happened during one of the 2 tours he served in. I'm assuming his PTSD came from that incident. I'm sure Katrina did not help and maybe pushed his not right mind over the edge.

Was Jaren put in charge of bringing drugs home for him?
That's why I'd like to know more about him.
The night guard said he never saw him again and that he told the guard he was moving in with an aquaintance in the same motel. :waitasec:
If he did that, he must not have stayed very long. What aquaintance?

With family and friends quite certain he was uninvolved & LE not publicly mentioning him, I'm pretty sure he's not involved in any way.

If he's not involved, my thought trail ends there.

For all of us sleuthing the camp possibility. Have any of us stopped to think that someone else's involvement could mean someone else's camp or even an abandoned building or property. The mention of Hunting knife makes me think camp. Just something to think about.
"Hunting knife" struck a nerve with me, too, and supports the "camp" theory. If there were others involved certainly they might have set up the location.

The question on my mind this evening is what was Jaren asked to do in exchange for money. The word is that she was offered $500. I'd think the person who first shared that tidbit with the world knows the conditions of the offer, too. Why was it so important to get a dancer from the clubs?

"Hunting knife" struck a nerve with me, too, and supports the "camp" theory. If there were others involved certainly they might have set up the location.

The question on my mind this evening is what was Jaren asked to do in exchange for money. The word is that she was offered $500. I'd think the person who first shared that tidbit with the world knows the conditions of the offer, too. Why was it so important to get a dancer from the clubs?

Good question... based on her lifestyle maybe they were the only girls she knew? OR knew might be willing to participate in "whatever" (she knew they were more likely to "party")
moo

I wonder why they used the term, hunting knife. What makes any knife a hunting knife?

This will show my lack of knowledge...but...

Can the FBI take over the case since they are FEDERAL (countrywide) and then there would not be,the problem of which state/county/parish the crime(s) took place?

It is so confusing, I'm not sure how it works and hopefully someone with more legal knowledge than I can help to answer you question.

I do know, I have seen the FBI come in as consultants to help solve crimes. The same with the US Marshalls. They are allowed to cross state borders to investigate crimes that have taken place in different states. Although the FBI and US Marshalls have greater power to travel the US in investigating crimes, when it comes down to the court process, the charges need to be filed in the jurisdiction where the crime was committed.

That is why we are seeing so many different LE agencies involved in this case. Each Parrish or city plus county and state can all get involved for different reasons. Taking it across state lines I believe would then get the US Marshalls involved. FBI is brought in for advice, unless it ends up being something on a bigger spectrum such as organized crime.

Honestly, I don't think Jaren was targeted in particular; I think she was very unlucky in accepting whatever it was she was offered that night, and believe it could have been any of the girls. JMO

I dont think she was either!
I think she knew these two and i think they were looking to score some drugs!
Im curious to know if her BF knows these two freaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme