GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Local LE haven't charged TS in JL's death, they probably don't have enough evidence. There might be an agreement in place with NC that includes specific confinement and oversight.
Yep, exactly - there is simply not enough evidence to hold these 2 people.
I 've never seen an episode of "Law n Order" nor "CSI" but because of my life on the MS Coast, I know a lot about a little.

Example: former Harrison County Sheriff Leroy Hobbs (google him; Dixie Mafia) needed some serious cash, so he called a hit man to conduct a robbery (for the money he needed after his arrest) on my parents & me in 1980.

Hobbs had been a guest at one of the many parties my parents had at our house (he was a friend!) & told the hit-man we had a MILLION dollars stuffed in a safe (Oh yeah, like I wouldn't have found & grabbed that, right?!)
LONG story short: Mama wrestled with the hit man (after he puut a gun to her head -- she ran, he caught her in another rooms & started to strangle her but mama offered him the diamond necklace that was around her neck... He grabbed it -- then she screamed like a bansheeeeeeee!! & he bolted out the back door.

He soon afterwards was arrested for the murder of a woman in Mobile, AL (another "hit") & he confessed to being the suspect in our case. (oh, btw mama told the sketch artist he "looked so handsome, like a male model, OMG! haha!)

He told the FBI: Reason I didn't kill (MSGulf Coast's mama) is: I just didn't feel like killing anyone that day, even tho I was instructed to "Leave no witnesses")

As an aside:
It's kinda funny, Mama & I saw Leroy in the Biloxi WalMart parking lot right after he was released from prison (semi-unrelated charges) & Leroy said: said Hey ya'llll! & hugged Mama's neck, wowwwwww.
Mama & I laughed.

But (BACK TO MY POINT) there was never enough evidence to bring up chatres against him, altho the FBI told us the hit-man said Leroy was the one who sent the contract killer to my house.

That is just ONE story I have about how things work here on the MS Gulf Coast.

Yep, exactly - there is simply not enough evidence to hold these 2 people.
I 've never seen an episode of "Law n Order" nor "CSI" but because of my life on the MS Coast, I know a lot about a little.

Example: former Harrison County Sheriff Leroy Hobbs (google him; Dixie Mafia) needed some serious cash, so he called a hit man to conduct a robbery (for the money he needed after his arrest) on my parents & me the 1980.
He'd been a guest at one of the many parties my parents had at our house (he was a friend!) & told the hit-man we had a MILLION dollars stuffed in a safe (Oh yeah, like I wouldn't have found & grabbed that, right!)

As an aside:
It's kinda funny, Mama & I saw Leroy in the Biloxi WalMart parking lot right after he was released from prison (semi-unrelated charges) & said Hey ya'llll! & hugged Mama's neck, wowwwwww.
Mama & I laughed.

But (BACK TO MY POINT) there was never enough evidence to bring up chatres against him, altho the FBI told us the hit-man said Leroy was the one who sent the contract killer to my house.

That is just ONE story I have about how things work here on the MS Gulf Coast.

BBM

What a ballsy dufus.

I'm not seeing the Magnotta tie. I understand these crimes happened very close together. Does either MAS or TS have a desktop? Watching that video on a phone would be tough to do, IMO. Especially on a carrier's network if there's no wifi available.

I also think Magnotta is not the huge national news in this country that some think. I didn't see much coverage of him until his arrest. I was aware of the "*advertiser censored* Star" killer and the mailing of the body parts because I pay attention to that stuff and CNN is always on in my house.

I have a grown daughter who's relatively involved and aware and she had no idea who this guy is. The 18 year old who lives with me has no idea who he is. She's on the internet 25 hours a day. Yes, an extra hour.

If MAS & TS are not the type to haunt aggregate internet sites hour after hour, they may have been only peripherally aware. Do we have postings from either of them on a Magnotta fan site? LE would have that information.

I don't know these people. Did they often mention reading this or that or hearing about something on reddit or 4chan? Do they get CNN news alerts? Magnotta was arrested in Germany on June 4th.

If they are plugged in to the crime news scene, then I'm wrong about their internet access/absorption time.

There was also cannibalism in the Magnotta case. Is there evidence of that here? If this was an homage to Magnotta, the video would have been posted that day, I think. Why save it? It was the peak news window, with Magnotta's recent arrest. It would have electrified the lunatic fringe. Worldwide, big time news. BIG.

I don't absolutely know anything anymore than anyone else. I'm just not seeing this pair as the type to mimic an internationally notorious crime and I don't think the reason for the dismemberment has an external connection.

It feels more coincidental than connected.

While I'm typing at the office :eek:hoh: I'll tell you what I know about bath salts. (I know you didn't mention it) Common, yes? But common with people who can't afford real drugs. Bath salts are at the check out at convenience stores like 4 hour energy shots and lighters. I bought some and you can too. They're not illegal. People with an addiction to or history of using or selling higher quality drugs are not likely to suddenly switch to bath salts. It's a commercial product. There's no profit to be had by people who deal in 'standard' illegal drugs.

Near as I can tell from recent conversations I've had with people involved in illegal drugs, bath salts are considered amateurish and laughable. Grown ups who use heroin or extasy or crack see this bath salts uptick as just another 16 year old skater boy/rave girl/wannabe suburban mini trend.

It's a mini trend among kids that are listening to death metal and playing COD 18 hours a day and skateboarding to the Piggly Wiggly for Mt Dew Pitch Black, SlimJims, cigarettes and bath salts.

This stuff has been around for years and kids are stupid. There are now plant feeder salts. Tomorrow, there'll be coffee creamer salts or something equally ridiculous.

My opinion only, information pertains to the notheast.

If bath salts are a huge local LA/MS trend with more than just kids and people who can't afford real drugs, I'm obviously wrong.

If TS & MAS are avid news watchers, I'm obviously wrong.

Or I'm just wrong about everything. It happens.

Thanks for your information.

Your post made me think of another question...

Were computers taken from MAS's house when it was being searched?

I didn't see or hear of there being any thing like technology removed, but I may be wrong.

This would be interesting to take note of.

JMO

I am not getting the feeling that LE believes these two are the vicious killers of Jaren. I think there is a third party to all of this. JMO

Her attorney says there's also a hold that's been placed on her by Hancock County, Mississippi, meaning she can't bond out of jail.

Speaks, meanwhile, will be transported back to North Carolina by U.S. Marshals.

It will be up to the Marshals to decide when he goes back.

It could be today, or it could be a couple weeks from now.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/18798760/suspect-in-lockart-murder-ordered-back-to-north-carolina

Can they not place a hold on the extradition of TS?

I am not getting the feeling that LE believes these two are the vicious killers of Jaren. I think there is a third party to all of this. JMO

I hear you, but Im waiting to see if they let her bond out or theytransfer him to NC. If either of those two things happen, Ill feel pretty confident LE doesnt have much against them.

Not really a very impressive Criminal Hx. Most of the Crimes look realated if you look at the Time lines. Does this really look like a Murder Waiting to happen? I think he was in it for some cash promised by someone. I would bet they just delivered the goods JL to another person and hit the road. Someone else may have done the crime.If this is true TS and MAS may not even know who the person really was.

http://theadvocate.com/news/3100244-123/no-extradition-request-filed
NOW IM NEW HERE AND FORGIVE ME IF I AM WRONG BUT CAN THIS "ERROR" BE USED IN COURT IN HER FAVOR? SAYING PREJUDICIAL OR SOMTHING...? I HOPE I DONT SOUND NUTS!

IM

“It was a big misunderstanding by the jail and the judge because her (Sanchez’s) paperwork with the jail had something in the description about her being detained for Hancock County,” Perrilloux said late Thursday. “But we don’t have any paperwork on that.

“Apparently, nobody actually looked for a copy of the warrant or something that would give Mississippi the right to hold her,” Perrilloux said.

TS I can see the worry. He has a history of evading LE. MAS, not so much. Judging from his history on the move, I find it unlikely he'll even bother coming back for her if he's ever given an opportunity to run.

At the risk of sounding naive...

Could MAS's ties to her children be a factor in her minimal chances of being a flight risk?:waitasec:

Just wondering....

jmhoo but I think she had leg irons on:moo:

In the first post-arrest video posted, she was doing the 'butt-scoot' to get out of the SUV she was being transported. That looks like itakes some coordination to manuever.

I think everyone should relax. This is not a guy who killed his wife. This is a couple believed to have lured a person to an unknown location, stabbed her and you know the rest. Sorry, I can't talk about the post part. It would be public relations hell if they let either of these people walk out of jail.

Remember, too, that LE doesn't want these two to know what LE knows. I.E., video rumor is problematic. If they can trip up the two with facts that show they are lying, there is a chance that one of them is going to get frustrated and give up the truth. If something is leaked, attorneys are going to alert the two, and they're not going to try lying about those things. My guess is that an employee of Business X shot off his/her mouth, and that led to the so-called video "rumor". I imagine that cat is completely out of the bag for now. But, since we haven't heard it from mainstream media, I suppose we should just let it rest for now...

Now, in my opinion, police have almost nothing to charge these two, and I don't think it's going to be any easier as the clock ticks. That makes a confession extremely important. That may change if they locate a site. I doubt there are many places you can spend the night in BSL, Mississippi, that do not require a credit card/driver's license. These two likely didn't stay anywhere for that reason. Otherwise, we'd probably already have a location in Mississippi that is being searched. And, to my knowledge, they haven't found a location. That leads me to believe they used a secluded outdoor area.

Lastly, there has been some talk about the Luca Magnotta case. For the record, the video, which I have not seen, does not show the murder. The video was edited to leave out the actual murder. It is believed by many that this is why there is not much blood loss. In other words, the blood loss occurred off-camera. I think the popular opinion is that it occurred while he was in the shower. As for it being a copycat killing, I think there is a 50/50 chance that the Magnotta case planted a seed. If they can find evidence of that, it might indicate that this is the first murder for the two. If not, there is a greater likelihood that there have been multiple killings.

http://theadvocate.com/news/3100244-123/no-extradition-request-filed
NOW IM NEW HERE AND FORGIVE ME IF I AM WRONG BUT CAN THIS "ERROR" BE USED IN COURT IN HER FAVOR? SAYING PREJUDICIAL OR SOMTHING...? I HOPE I DONT SOUND NUTS!

IM

“It was a big misunderstanding by the jail and the judge because her (Sanchez’s) paperwork with the jail had something in the description about her being detained for Hancock County,” Perrilloux said late Thursday. “But we don’t have any paperwork on that.

“Apparently, nobody actually looked for a copy of the warrant or something that would give Mississippi the right to hold her,” Perrilloux said.

Oh my so there was no hold on her to begin with? :what:

and...

:wagon:

I think everyone should relax. This is not a guy who killed his wife. This is a couple believed to have lured a person to an unknown location, stabbed her and you know the rest. Sorry, I can't talk about the post part. It would be public relations hell if they let either of these people walk out of jail.

Remember, too, that LE doesn't want these two to know what LE knows. I.E., video rumor is problematic. If they can trip up the two with facts that show they are lying, there is a chance that one of them is going to get frustrated and give up the truth. If something is leaked, attorneys are going to alert the two, and they're not going to try lying about those things. My guess is that an employee of Business X shot off his/her mouth, and that led to the so-called video "rumor". I imagine that cat is completely out of the bag for now. But, since we haven't heard it from mainstream media, I suppose we should just let it rest for now...

Now, in my opinion, police have almost nothing to charge these two, and I don't think it's going to be any easier as the clock ticks. That makes a confession extremely important. That may change if they locate a site. I doubt there are many places you can spend the night in BSL, Mississippi, that do not require a credit card/driver's license. These two likely didn't stay anywhere for that reason. Otherwise, we'd probably already have a location in Mississippi that is being searched. And, to my knowledge, they haven't found a location. That leads me to believe they used a secluded outdoor area.

Lastly, there has been some talk about the Luca Magnotta case. For the record, the video, which I have not seen, does not show the murder. The video was edited to leave out the actual murder. It is believed by many that this is why there is not much blood loss. In other words, the blood loss occurred off-camera. I think the popular opinion is that it occurred while he was in the shower. As for it being a copycat killing, I think there is a 50/50 chance that the Magnotta case planted a seed. If they can find evidence of that, it might indicate that this is the first murder for the two. If not, there is a greater likelihood that there have been multiple killings.

Thanks for such a great post! On a side note, I just cracked open a Heineken (my fave) for ya! Here's to ya my friend :toast:

Not really a very impressive Criminal Hx. Most of the Crimes look realated if you look at the Time lines. Does this really look like a Murder Waiting to happen? I think he was in it for some cash promised by someone. I would bet they just delivered the goods JL to another person and hit the road. Someone else may have done the crime.If this is true TS and MAS may not even know who the person really was.

Might sound like a stupid question and I'm just wondering. If this is the case, could they be held as accessories to the crime that was eventually committed(ignorance to a crime is no defense). And could they be held until an actual perp is found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member