GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For shame, how did you know that? They were legendary for being bizarre. Sorry, just lurking from the doldrums that inhabit the MS case & trying to go through old posts.

You make it sound like its a bad thing. I wish I had been able to go to one.

Have you found a license number for the facility? I don't see it listed anywhere.

No...but I don't know how unusual that is. It might not be published because people can print up prescription pads with license numbers on them.

Nope, that's not valid. I just looked up a friend of mine and his license number's right there. Hmmm.

And FYI - directions to his office start in San Diego, too. His office is 10 miles from me.

The first time was Jan/Feb 2006. And then he went back.

I should look for LWPMs in San Diego

ETA - there's one there, but it's legit.

I know Jury, someone asked where TCS was in October 2010. I just posted the latest info as to his sentencing.
He was supposed to be in NC, but who knows? He was released from prison on January 27, 2009.
He wasted no time violating the rules of his probation. For that violation, he got more probation. :banghead:

I know Jury, someone asked where TCS was in October 2010. I just posted the latest info as to his sentencing.
He was supposed to be in NC, but who knows? He was released from prison on January 27, 2009.
He wasted no time violating the rules of his probation. For that violation, he got more probation. :banghead:

I knew you knew that. ;-)

He's slippery.

It's becoming obvious to see how LE kept losing him. He leaves no trail.

what is DMT?

also, does anyone know anyone who knew TS? what was he like? was he creepy? weird? how did he act?

forgive me if this has all been covered. i'm coming over from Mickey Shunick's depressing thread as they circle back around to her being under the truck.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

what is DMT?

also, does anyone know anyone who knew TS? what was he like? was he creepy? weird? how did he act?

forgive me if this has all been covered. i'm coming over from Mickey Shunick's depressing thread as they circle back around to her being under the truck.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

I'm not so sure I don't believe that. So I'm keeping my lip zipped over there.

I'm not so sure I don't believe that. So I'm keeping my lip zipped over there.

i don't know what i believe anymore, but i know that i don't feel like looking at those truck pics a million more times and having that discussion for the 10th time.

sooooo, do you know if DMT is that new crazy bath salt drug that is making people eat people??

No...but I don't know how unusual that is. It might not be published because people can print up prescription pads with license numbers on them.

Nope, that's not valid. I just looked up a friend of mine and his license number's right there. Hmmm.

And FYI - directions to his office start in San Diego, too. His office is 10 miles from me.
The license numbers of the providers I looked up were all listed, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx