GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! He looks about 10 years older! Also, I noticed that they spelled his name incorrectly again. They have it as "Christoper" instead of "Christopher."
:banghead:

Not that it's particularly relevant, but is it possible that his mom misspelled his name on his birth certificate (leaving out an H)? I am a teacher, and 1 of my students kept asking me why the school misspelled her name on everything. I told her I'd check on it. As it turned out, 2 letters were transposed on her birth certificate, and her mom had never had it corrected, so she was in the "system" with a misspelled name. I also know of an adult who is in the same situation. Her name is Elizabeth, but her crazy mom (her words, not mine) spelled it Elizabeht on her birth certificate, so that's her legal name.

I know this has nothing to do with Jaren, but the misspelled name thing is probably more common than most people would think. Some people just don't take the time to double-check their paperwork.

api_image_web_pkg.get_image

I think he got the ole jail buzz cut! moo

He's also developing that "jailhouse pallor." It certainly isn't helping his appearance any! JMO

This is my first time posting so not sure if i did it in the right place or in the right way. I have been following this case pretty closely as well as the addie hall case. As much as I want to find a link between jaren lockhart and addie hall through MAS, I am more inclined to think that it is just the nature of new orleans culture and more precisely, french quarter culture for people to know one another. This is a really small town. Addie waited on me in a bar a few days before she died. I was with a friend who recognized her from NC and I am from NC also. Looking at a relative of MAS' facebook page, I see that we have in common several friends. That means I am separated from MAS by only 2 degrees. Everyone in this subculture knows someone who knows someone who knows her. This is the smallest big town i know.

I agree and two degrees of separation seems to keep making connections in Jaren's case.

You have one suspect (MAS) connected in some way to two murders involving dismemberment within six years in the French Quarter. The two suspects in Jaren's case (TS and MAS) can both be connected to dismemberment, if ony by an alias's name (Leslie Rice) and by acquaintance of another victim (AH). But most importantly, two dancers from the same club are found dead only three months apart (Jaren and Hillary) and two young daughters now have only memories of their young mothers.

It's true that those who live and work in the Quarter are a close group which is why MAS (at the young age of 22) probably considered AH a friend. Friends come and go in this city and AH seemed to lose them easily. The reviews of the book about AH and ZB mention that the author had trouble finding anyone from AH's past who came forward with info he could use. Her body was in the morgue for three months before being claimed.

Isn't it odd that there have been very few (if any at all) statements made by MAS's family or friends on her behalf. Given the nature of life in the Quarter, you would think someone would have something to say that would cast her in a different light? Maybe that's what attracted MAS to AH- neither could really be a true friend.

Regardless, with all the connections being made, it seems someone in the French Quarter club scene should have more info than what's been told by the news media. And if all those FQ clubs have videos, then someone must know what happened to Jaren.

There are cameras everywhere, indoors and out. TS and MAS entered that club knowing regulars would know who they were. imo MAS was about to be interviewed on National Media re: AH media/people would want to follow up. Questions and more questions! They could not have believed they could do this and not be connected or questioned. jmo

Without naming names has ANYONE found a birth date on Addie's older BROTHER born in 1973?

I'm an amateur here BUT I found it to be in OCTOBER? The day bothered me a little.... but I might "have the wrong guy!" (I am not blaming him at all just an uncomfortable coinky dink!)

Following up, if TS and MAS were aware...and I think they were, of the cameras, the regulars and MAS being a featured interviewee on ABC... Did they not care, did they think no body so no crime? Did they not expect Jaren to be found so quickly?

GS tweeted with the Director, No MSM for Jaren. She can't be the Final Witness because we do not know what happened. If we look at MS thread these creeps are escalating. Sex industry one day, good girl born on the right side of the tracks. Scarey, jmo

I'm trying to take a step back and think out loud...

First you have TS (a Registered Sex Offender who has been on the run) who has been fired for tampering with video equipment at a strip club on Bourbon.....is it possible that he was beginning the preparations for something at that time and was caught in the process? This makes me stop and go :waitasec: Was this before or after he met MAS? I'm not sure I'm going to sleuth.....

I don't recall when but I do remember hearing while watching my local news (wavy10) a basic BOLO on TS. If I recall I think it was about a year after he was gone, I don't remember. I moved here in 2005, but to me I think I heard this about 2008 or 2009. I searched their site but couldn't find it. Perhaps someone else in the same viewing area will remember. I suppose it doesn't matter really, but it was kind of bugging me.

He's also developing that "jailhouse pallor." It certainly isn't helping his appearance any! JMO

Also notice the ears....a while back there was a discussion about him maybe having surgery to "pin" back his ears. Some thought that in his previous mugshot his ears didn't poke out as much compared to an earlier one. I chalked it up to him having longer hair which covered his ears more. Notice with the buzz cut that his ears sure do stick out a WHOLE lot more in this newer mugshot!

For comparison:

https://image.prod.appriss.com/api_..._sid_encrypt=E6F6EE6B5A4228780B93A09C0A6586FA

http://www.katc.com/images/thumbnails/D88AA65A7FBD101E9DD3648C53FE3F6B_292_292.jpg

Btw, I tried posting the actual photos but could only get the links. Grrr. I need some IT training. Not good at this whatsoever.

My guess, and this is purely speculative, is because MAS is related to a well-known local musician, that they are trying to avoid having that connection mentioned again. A local news source stated that she is the sister of a well-known musician, but I believe she is his cousin. It is my understanding that she is regarded as the black sheep of the family, known for poor decision-making and dysfunctional behavior. The family is well-known locally and the media has so far given little attention to that.

I personally know MS's mother, and her siblings. Her mother is of course beside herself about all of this. She loves her daughter and never in her years of raising MS did she like any other mother guess her child would be in this kind of trouble. Her siblings are successful young adults and MS's mother hoped and prayed for the same for MS. Parents do the best they can for their children and raise them in a well balanced household and there comes a time when the child becomes their own person. Who they become sometimes doesn't and shouldn't be a reflection of their family. I'm sure her family are there for MS but not so as to bring attention to the family. Remember MS has 2 children who also didn't ask or shouldn't be part of all the attention on this unspeakable crime. the time will come where this will touch their lives but I think the family is trying to protect them for as long as possible, these children need a health future no matter who their mother happens to be. IMO

I personally know MS's mother, and her siblings. Her mother is of course beside herself about all of this. She loves her daughter and never in her years of raising MS did she like any other mother guess her child would be in this kind of trouble. Her siblings are successful young adults and MS's mother hoped and prayed for the same for MS. Parents do the best they can for their children and raise them in a well balanced household and there comes a time when the child becomes their own person. Who they become sometimes doesn't and shouldn't be a reflection of their family. I'm sure her family are there for MS but not so as to bring attention to the family. Remember MS has 2 children who also didn't ask or shouldn't be part of all the attention on this unspeakable crime. the time will come where this will touch their lives but I think the family is trying to protect them for as long as possible, these children need a health future no matter who their mother happens to be. IMO

We can all agree that there are many victims in any crime. My heart goes out to all the family members. I have thought of how I would feel if my daughter was the victim or if she were the perpetrator. As a mother, our natural instinct is to protect. The children on both sides will be affected for the rest of their lives. The question of "why" will never be answered. I can only hope that the media respect the privacy of both families.

Given the fact that MAS knew the details of AH's murder and drew from that knowledge for dismembering JL, here are my thoughts.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ZB dismember AH in the bathtub?
If MAS used one aspect of the ZB/AH crime it's not to far of a stretch for her to use other aspects of that same crime.
I'm starting to think that MAS and TS brought JL to the house in Kenner. I now think she was killed there and dismembered in the bathtub (like AH). Easy clean up because it's a contained location with access to water to wash blood away. This scenereo makes sense to me because they needed time and privacy to pull this off. To transport the body, they may have used a large plastic tote, ice chest or garbage bags. I think they then drove to the rigolets or ms coast to dispose of JL' body.
All will be revealed once forensic tests come back on the Kenner house.

:Welcome1: Great Post!

I have a son and daughter that we adopted. My daughter has had so much trouble and is finally beginning to get her life straightened out.

A lot of people tried to blame it on the adoption but I quickly responded she could have come out of my body and still had trouble!

You just parent the best you can and pray a lot!

Given the fact that MAS knew the details of AH's murder and drew from that knowledge for dismembering JL, here are my thoughts.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ZB dismember AH in the bathtub?
If MAS used one aspect of the ZB/AH crime it's not to far of a stretch for her to use other aspects of that same crime.
I'm starting to think that MAS and TS brought JL to the house in Kenner. I now think she was killed there and dismembered in the bathtub (like AH). Easy clean up because it's a contained location with access to water to wash blood away. This scenereo makes sense to me because they needed time and privacy to pull this off. To transport the body, they may have used a large plastic tote, ice chest or garbage bags. I think they then drove to the rigolets or ms coast to dispose of JL' body.
All will be revealed once forensic tests come back on the Kenner house.

I hope so Vann. I truly hope so!

Also notice the ears....a while back there was a discussion about him maybe having surgery to "pin" back his ears. Some thought that in his previous mugshot his ears didn't poke out as much compared to an earlier one. I chalked it up to him having longer hair which covered his ears more. Notice with the buzz cut that his ears sure do stick out a WHOLE lot more in this newer mugshot!

For comparison:

https://image.prod.appriss.com/api_..._sid_encrypt=E6F6EE6B5A4228780B93A09C0A6586FA

http://www.katc.com/images/thumbnails/D88AA65A7FBD101E9DD3648C53FE3F6B_292_292.jpg

Btw, I tried posting the actual photos but could only get the links. Grrr. I need some IT training. Not good at this whatsoever.

Help me guys, Who does he look like? He really reminds me of someone out in the world!

Still here for Jaren... hate it when news trickles down and there's not much for discussing. Sure hope that's not the case with LE. Here's hoping they know the answers and have the evidence! Praying that justice is just around the corner for Jaren and her loved ones!

Try FBI site, go to crimes against children and type in James William Bell, the site has him coming from Or. But I can't find anything linking him there. I keep seeing TS in his mugshots, even his left nostril is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member