GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen those same mesh fingerless gloves in Hot Topic (clothing store) a lot. They're a fashion accessory more so than "rider gloves".

Ahhh... and she was a a street entertainer"!! Orange would stand out!!!!
Thanks guys!

He looks like the Actor from the movie, "The Gift". jmo

Which movie, the one from 2010 based on BB Thornton's mother's psychic abilities? I'd like to see that one - never heard of it before.

There's an earlier movie with the same title that stars Kevin Bacon as well.

I've seen those same mesh fingerless gloves in Hot Topic (clothing store) a lot. They're a fashion accessory more so than "rider gloves".

Claire's has them also along with the orange earings and Barrett's.

I am wondering if LE has checked into any of the characters that answered MAS's Sugar Daddy Ad? I would think one of her "Sugar Daddys" may have a large boat and a fishing camp that she probably has access to. Perhaps MAS can always blackmail the man by threatening to tell his wife about their secret affair.

I saw many expensive fishing camps near the Rigolets area. Just wondering???

I just have a hard time believing that any man actually became her "sugar daddy". There are some pretty girls on the sugar daddy sites and MAS is not one of them. She didn't even try to put up an attractive picture.The pic I remember was one of her when she was younger, taken in a kitchen. She looked younger and healthy but not really pretty. It wasn't like it was a great picture of her or anything. I'd think someone would use one of their best pictures of themselves on a site like that.

It doesn't look like she made any effort to really put her best foot forward. Even if a man had chosen her and met with her, the reality of how she looks in person, along with her less than stellar personality leads me to believe that she wasn't very successful in her venture to become a sugarbaby. She neither had the looks or the body to attract men much less keep them interested.

TS stuck with her because she gave him a place to live and hide and he was able to use her to accomplish what he wanted. He obviously wasn't madly in love with her or even faithful, seeing as how he wanted another woman as a "treat".

I'm sure the computer that the FBI has will yield a trove of information about her internet contacts as a sugarbaby and other activities. I'll be very interested to see what turns up with that.

I have the feeling that a lot of stuff won't come out until the trial. LE seems to be keeping a tight reign on info which is probably good and may be for the best. Sometimes too much info and publicity can be a bad thing.

As for the possible camp near the Rigolets..... I do think that is a good possibility but it would probably have been someone that they knew (and maybe not knew well) and who certainly didn't give them permission to be there. Some camps out that way are indeed fancy and expensive but there are many camps out by other areas that are just simple camps which are the camps that I love the most. I lived out there by Slidell/ Irish Bayou on the water before Katrina. Maybe there was an abandoned camp or one that was damaged by Katrina and not repaired?

For the first time, the Tangipahoa Parish Jail site is down online and there is no way to check the roster via the Internet. :waitasec:

Anyone have info about MAS's inmate status?

Weather forecast for New Orleans: Updated: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 6:54 AM
Today: Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Highs around 90.

West winds around 5 mph shifting to the northeast up to 5 mph in the Afternoon.

Tonight: Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening.

Lows in the mid 70s.

Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the west after midnight

I tried to post this awhile back, but I had trouble with the links. I've changed a couple of settings on my browser, and it looks like it's working.

The first link shows weather data each minute for Wednesday, June 6, recorded at Eden Isle, LA. You can see how the W and WNW winds held steady throughout the day with a little shift to the E in the late afternoon, and then S and SW during the evening, eventually shifting back to the NW near midnight.

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KLASLIDE9&day=6&year=2012&month=6

The second link shows weather data each minute for Thursday, June 7, 2012, recorded at Waveland, MS. From the night of the 6th through the morning hours on the the 7th, the wind was pretty calm, with a little breeze blowing from the ENE.

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMSWAVEL2&day=7&year=2012&month=6

The weather stations are marked on the map at A and B, respectively.

Eden Isle, LA to Waveland, MS - Google Maps

Gosh. How many days has it been since there was any news? It seems like the longer the wait for an arrest, the less likely that they have strong evidence. I'm worried that they're going to walk soon. What sort of conviction can we expect for this man if he's only charged with absconding?

This quote is from thread #4 comment #5 by Bessie:

"Have we discussed MAS' most recent place of employment? I've been told that on Wednesday, June 6th, she reported for her job as a bartender in NO East feeling very ill."

The thread is closed but I thought it was important to bring this up again since we are discussing(<--spelling?)events around this time frame.
I wonder what time her shift started. Was it day or evening shift? Does anyone recall?

From what I understood, it was late afternoon or early evening.

As for the possible camp near the Rigolets..... I do think that is a good possibility but it would probably have been someone that they knew (and maybe not knew well) and who certainly didn't give them permission to be there. Some camps out that way are indeed fancy and expensive but there are many camps out by other areas that are just simple camps which are the camps that I love the most. I lived out there by Slidell/ Irish Bayou on the water before Katrina. Maybe there was an abandoned camp or one that was damaged by Katrina and not repaired?
I have many fond memories of those old camps, myself. I know I've mentioned this a couple of times before, but I still wonder if MAS had access to a friend's or relative's old place.

Gosh. How many days has it been since there was any news? It seems like the longer the wait for an arrest, the less likely that they have strong evidence. I'm worried that they're going to walk soon. What sort of conviction can we expect for this man if he's only charged with absconding?
Don't worry, if evidence exists it isn't going anywhere. We just have to be patient.

Published: July 6, 2012

"I can't say what was taken into evidence," [Hancock County Chief Deputy] Bass said, "but it could be a couple of weeks, or longer, before the FBI tells us what their analysis and DNA testing shows."

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/07/06/4049810/suspect-in-lockharts-death-appears.html

I think "or longer" is more accurate. At the time of this report, six months was the average turnaround time for DNA analysis in criminal cases. Other testing could be completed sooner and might be enough to provide probable cause to charge them, but it's still a lengthy process.

The FBI Laboratory’s forensic DNA analysis units have a significant backlog, with over 3,200 backlogged cases awaiting DNA analysis as of March 2010, and this backlog is growing.

The average time that it takes the FBI Laboratory to provide DNA testing results to contributors is lengthy, ranging from approximately 150 days to over 600 days.

http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/FBI/a1039.pdf

MS has not been charged with any crime so you aren't going to find anything in that site. They better chafe her with something soon or not only are they going to have to release her but they'll have a civil suit on their hands

MS has not been charged with any crime so you aren't going to find anything in that site. They better chafe her with something soon or not only are they going to have to release her but they'll have a civil suit on their hands

if you are referring to vinelink site, she has been on that site bc she is incarsarated has nothing to do with charges!

MS may not be charged with anything, YET, but she and TS are still suspects, and she is still charged with harboring a sex offender, as well as traffic violations. I don't believe she has bonded out, she doesn't appear to have many allies. Just call the Tangipahoa Jail and ask. I think LE is being thorough, and that the FBI in particular are being meticulous. IMO, it's only a matter of time.

Let's not forget WGNO's interview with Hancock County detective Commander Grannon:

Sheldon Fox: Do you think at some point you'll be able to charge Terry Speaks and Margaret Sanchez with murder?

Commander Grannan: Absolutely. Yes, we'll get it done.

My guess is they moved her to a locked psych unit, because that is the only reasonable way to carry out an order of protective custody. As her court appointed attorney pointed out, it is unheard of to hold someone in a jail under a protective custody order. OPC means you are a danger to yourself or others, or unable to care for yourself. MS behavior in court, the crying and thumbsucking (boy did that habit ruin her teeth!) I think is indicative of someone falling apart.
I'd like to further speculate, in my humble opinion, that MS is suffering from borderline personality disorder. The hallmarks of this personality disorder include attention-seeking behavior, impulsive and reckless acts, intense mood swings and emotional acting out, and a lack of insight. It is often mistaken for bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder has of late become sort of a fad diagnosis, much like multiple personality disorder (now called dissociative identify disorder) was in the 80s and ADD is now currently in my opinion.

PS. Due to HPPA privacy laws, I am doubting the press could report that she was hospitalized.

On Vinelink if you look to the right side it tells you which jails are temporarily offline. I thought MAS bailed out too, so I called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC