GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote is from thread #4 comment #5 by Bessie:

"Have we discussed MAS' most recent place of employment? I've been told that on Wednesday, June 6th, she reported for her job as a bartender in NO East feeling very ill."

The thread is closed but I thought it was important to bring this up again since we are discussing(<--spelling?)events around this time frame.
I wonder what time her shift started. Was it day or evening shift? Does anyone recall?

Im pretty sure I read somewhere it was an evening shift. Not 100% sure though.

Im sure the defense attorney will try any avenue that will help his client. Its his job. Im sure the state isnt going to go into court with no evidence. I feel like the murder charges havent been filed cause LE is being careful not to miss anything before the start the clock ticking. Anything ive shared on here has been shared on facebook before it got here. I have basically redistributed old info. I have confidence in the system. Believe it or not its all we have to use to achieve justice for jaren.
Maybe having a forum discussing unsolved murder cases isnt a good idea at all. Maybe media covrage isnt a goods idea either. Alotta theories and ideas are passed around on all types of communication avenues. People will talk about interesting topics hopefully we dont damage anything by disgussing sensitive subjects.
Oh defense attorneys will say anything to get their clients off. For example C Anthonys attorney accused her father of molesting her as a child with no proof. Maybe it helped maybe it didnt. Its basically a toss of the dice in court. You could have a juror thgat doesnt like strippers that thinks what happened is kool. Never know. So many thing come into play when its time to convict or not convict a suspect. Im sure that MS was held after posting her 1500 dollar bond will come back to haunt the state. We can only hope for justice on this side. In the end we all answer to a higher power. Maybe that will be the outcome. Someone mentioned a third party in mississippi the "high roller" the defense may throw that into the mix.
Keep this in mind TS isnt oj simpson with a dream team he will prob use a publixc defender and "u get what u pay for"
Nothing will bring my beautiful baby girl back. RIP Jaren we love you and miss you. I play your song every night as my closing song _Three Days Grace- Riot. You are not forgotten. Only the good die young.

Your post has me crying now.
I've thought about these points you make regarding peeps posting on forums and whether or not they're hurting or helping an ongoing investigation.

Considering that good leaders are people who are able to listen to and consider all angles of a situation prior to drawing a conclusion, these forums can and should provide ideas to both sides in a trial. If they read and take seriously our comments they may help prepare them for what's coming up. The prosecution must prove that the accused is guilty. Therefore, it is their job to provide answers to all reasonable questions. We pose the questions here. It's sort of like a trial except that we don't have all the evidence which causes confusion and extra questions and side stories and all that but still valuable imo. The lawyers who have all the information, according to laws of discovery, should be able to say to themselves 'we have the answer to that question'.

In Caylee's case, the prosecution never presented conclusive core evidence that Caylee died by the direct hand of her mother. It appeared to be a group coverup and GA agreed (I guess) to be the sacrificial lamb. To this day, I believe there are several people who know the whole, true story of what happened to Caylee. I'm one of the rare people who believe Caylee died due to neglect and/or misunderstanding of who was in charge and a combined coverup of many people who made it impossible for others to uncover the truth. They couldn't prove that Caylee died by the hand of her mother. It just seems that way. The circus that surrounded the case made it impossible for the jury to decipher if family members were telling the truth when they were questioned. The family supported KC's lies (George was her teacher) and appeared complicit in Caylee's disappearance. There were too many loose ends that weren't tied up when the trial concluded.

Also, we want to avoid convicting people of crimes they didn't commit just because we think they did it or it seems obvious because our opinions may not be true. Groupthink is a dangerous mindset.

I got married at that chapel this year. The place and people are very nice and they have been very active in lobbying for marriage license and wedding law. They are also very nice if you are on a tight budget.

A couple of things:

1) MAS may not have had a clue she needed a license.
2) From my experience, the only thing both parties have to be present for is the wedding itself for it to be legal. I did almost all the paperwork filing for our wedding myself. The now-wife never had to step foot in a govt building.
3) If TS was using decent fake docs, it wouldnt have been too hard to get a license. Its not like they do background checks to see if you can get married. Its just not legal if something comes up and they find out it was uncompleted incorrectly.
4) I dont think its past TS to flat out lie to her that the marriage was legal. I dont think she would question him.

Because that's what con artists do and they're good at it too!

Since I am so close to the Kenner house, I drove by there today. It looks like someone has taken some of the stuff out the house (twin mattresses, old toys, carp, etc) and put it on the curb for pickup. A ceiling fan on the porch was spinning so the power is on and maybe the ceiling fan is part of a light on the porch they are leaving on. So it looks like her family is cleaning out the house and maybe someone else would be moving in?

Bottom line, this definitely makes me think this was NOT the crime scene.

api_image_web_pkg.get_image

I think he got the ole jail buzz cut! moo

Hey, his ears stick out again. Darn camera angles. :waitasec:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Surry-County-NC/Joe-Bill-Puckett.7834142/details/

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Manatee-County-FL/Joe-B-Puckett.4078369/details/

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Manatee-County-FL/J/Joe-B-Puckett.6380372.html

As far as I can tell, the person in these mugshots is TCS's uncle, his mother's brother.

Since I am so close to the Kenner house, I drove by there today. It looks like someone has taken some of the stuff out the house (twin mattresses, old toys, carp, etc) and put it on the curb for pickup. A ceiling fan on the porch was spinning so the power is on and maybe the ceiling fan is part of a light on the porch they are leaving on. So it looks like her family is cleaning out the house and maybe someone else would be moving in?

Bottom line, this definitely makes me think this was NOT the crime scene.

My thoughts exactly. LE came to the house and left the house very quickly. However, they did take some boxes of items, we just have to wait and see what they found.

Weather forecast for New Orleans: Updated: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 6:54 AM
Today: Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Highs around 90.

West winds around 5 mph shifting to the northeast up to 5 mph in the Afternoon.

Tonight: Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening.

Lows in the mid 70s.

Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the west after midnight

Shifting to the west after midnight! What a big wind shift. Probably her body wouldn't have washed ashore if they had dropped it before midnight on the 6th mho.

Alias Names:

SPEAKS,CHRIS
SPEAKS,TERRY
SPEAKS,TERRY CHRISTOPHER
SPEAKS,TERRY CHRISTPOHER

Scars, Marks, Tattoos:

DISC RKNEE SMALL BROWN MARK ON RIGHT KNEE
SC L HND 1 ACCIDENT
SC L HND 1" ACCIDENT
SC R WRIST 2 SELF INFLICTED
SC R WRIST 2" SELF INFLICTED
TAT L SHLD SKULL

So I have a few questions...
Has anyone seen his current information that would include his tattoo on his right shoulder?
Also from this I would assume TS is left handed. It would be interesting to know if MS was right or left handed and also where exactly JL's stab wound entered.

I was talking to my hubby... about MAS and showed him a short clip of her "interview"... I said WAIT til you see the orange "things" she is wearing on her hands... He said "Yeah? They are bike gloves! She rides a bike"...

:what:I said no.... she has a car ADDIE RODE A BIKE!

He said "well... Why else would her best friend be wearing freaking ORANGE bike gloves?"

ARE THEY BIKE GLOVES? :dunno:
I get she might just be a weird dresser but... any ideas as to why she'd wear bike gloves? - she CLEARLY wasn't a health nut! ~may mean nuthin~

At 4:00 min into video... I can't get a screen cap!
http://abc.go.com/watch/final-witness/SH55206839/VD55216566/graveyard-love

or were they these? costume fishnet gloves???
7be5f___80s_Costumes__41Tb9mJE0DL._SL500_.jpg

I was talking to my hubby... about MAS and showed him a short clip of her "interview"... I said WAIT til you see the orange "things" she is wearing on her hands... He said "Yeah? They are bike gloves! She rides a bike"...

:what:I said no.... she has a car ADDIE RODE A BIKE!

He said "well... Why else would her best friend be wearing freaking ORANGE bike gloves?"

ARE THEY BIKE GLOVES? :dunno:
I get she might just be a weird dresser but... any ideas as to why she'd wear bike gloves? - she CLEARLY wasn't a health nut! ~may mean nuthin~

At 4:00 min into video... I can't get a screen cap!
http://abc.go.com/watch/final-witness/SH55206839/VD55216566/graveyard-love

or were they these? costume fishnet gloves???
7be5f___80s_Costumes__41Tb9mJE0DL._SL500_.jpg

They're a fashion accessory like the one in your picture. Fingerless gloves are pretty trendy. There are hundreds of them for sale on etsy.

I've seen those same mesh fingerless gloves in Hot Topic (clothing store) a lot. They're a fashion accessory more so than "rider gloves".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892