GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't see a resemblance at all. There are not dots to connect there. JMO of course.

I don't see any resemblance at all either, I think it's just a coincidence that they are both from North Carolina. I did read somewhere that AH's brother came down to New Orleans to bring her remains home.

Darn, I was hoping something had happened, some little thing, to give us something to talk about.
Just thinking about MS showing up for work at some bar in NO East (wonder where she worked) feeling ill because she had just assisted TS in the gruesome task of dismemberment. Then she went to work and he drove to the coast to get rid of the remains, I'm guessing. (I wish there was an icon 'happy face throwing up')

Darn, I was hoping something had happened, some little thing, to give us something to talk about.
Just thinking about MS showing up for work at some bar in NO East (wonder where she worked) feeling ill because she had just assisted TS in the gruesome task of dismemberment. Then she went to work and he drove to the coast to get rid of the remains, I'm guessing. (I wish there was an icon 'happy face throwing up')

Oh I know I'm waiting for something - anything at all....wanting to see progress.

There is a throw up smiley! Lol....:puke:

I didn't know JL but from what I've gathered she was sure to put up one hell of a fight! I'm wondering if either of them had any marks on them at all? Scratches, cuts from the knife, bruises from JL punching, kicking, or fighting. ( Makes my stomach turn thinking about that!)

Ok this may sound really dumb but bare with me here......are there any beaches in LA?

Would driving to Miss to enjoy TS "treat" on the beach be realistic enough to convince JL to go that far? Where are these "parties" most likely to have taken place? And would any of the other dancers feel comfortable coming to Miss to make extra money, would it be too far to go?
IMO if someone offered me $500 for a few hours work in NO(I live in BSL)....I would be all over that. Shoot, that more than pays for gas to get there and get back....and what is a few hours.

Review the news footage of her emerging in cuffs from the car to go to court in her prison jumpsuit. It looks like she is missing a tooth in the front. I can't find the footage now, but in it she appeared to be smiling or grimacing as she spoke to a guard. Also, it seems like she is limping more than would be normal with leg irons. mho

OK just finally finished watching the entire episode of "Graveyard Love"..i have a question for those of you that have seen it...we have discussed it being a hollywood scripted show.. but I'm wondering just how scripted do y'all believe it to be?

Do u believe that Margaret had a script telling her to say that immediately after killing someone the initial thought is how to get rid of the bod? ..she states that loud and clear that in her opinion that is the normal persons immediate thought upon realizing they'd just taken someones life.. and I'm sorry but IMO that IS NOT EVERYONE'S IMMEDIATE THOUGHT PROCESS AFTER HAVING KILLED SOMEONE IN THE HEAT OF PASSION! ..HOW DO I GET RID OF THE BODY? ..

so again I ask how scripted do you all believe this to actually be? ..my take on it is that no way in hell those producers scripted this woman to make this statement.. and with such nonchalance as tho she truly believes this to be every normal man/woman's immediate thought.. that nonchalance is not scripted nor IMO is that particular thousht process of which litrally and effortlessly and naturally flows freely from her mouth to our ears..

Another totally unrelated question I have about to what degree people believe this to have been scripted. Addies boss that we see throughout the episode that gave insight into who both Addie and Zack where from what IMO was for the most part objective. As most immediately realized upon hearing it is this woman's exact words from which the episodes title originated, “Graveyard Love"..she says that she knows without a doubt how very much that Adriana truly loved Zack.. and that she knew Zack truly loved Addie.. but it was "graveyard love"..

So did this woman candidly choose those words and producers found it to be chillingly and perfectly appropriate?..as it certainly appears to be and as we al know sometimes truly candid speaking very much can bring about poignant or perfect words or phrases describing an event..

Or was graveyard love scripted from the start and this woman given these phrases to use during her taped segments and they want the audience to belive that it all organically and naturally came to fruition?...

As I said not directly relevant but more my personal curiosity on what others who watched the episode in its entirety ..what you all feel about the level of the show having been scripted?

A) Scripted to the hilt and most every word put into the interviewee's mouth prearranged?

B) Loosely guided but no script whatsoever?..

C) Totally the interviewee's own free will with producers only using the editing process to piece together the segments?

did you see her missing tooth in the last part of it? oops, my bad, didn't see your answer at the bottom ms bungi.thx

I think it is loosely guided but not scripted also. MS wrote on someone's blog, someone named mylifeofcrime, an account of how she met AH that is very similar in language to the account she gave on "graveyard love". I think the term "graveyard love" is used in some circles (southern culture or african american culture) to describe a love relationship where one or the other or both is not getting out alive. Also, a lot of what MS says sounds good but doesn't really make sense, like when she says "She was dealt a bad hand...but in the end, a bad hand is still a bad hand" or something to that effect. Also, would the producers really have her say something sexual like "She was everything a woman could be to another woman"? Am I the only person who took that in a sexual context?

OK just finally finished watching the entire episode of "Graveyard Love"..i have a question for those of you that have seen it...we have discussed it being a hollywood scripted show.. but I'm wondering just how scripted do y'all believe it to be?

Do u believe that Margaret had a script telling her to say that immediately after killing someone the initial thought is how to get rid of the bod? ..she states that loud and clear that in her opinion that is the normal persons immediate thought upon realizing they'd just taken someones life.. and I'm sorry but IMO that IS NOT EVERYONE'S IMMEDIATE THOUGHT PROCESS AFTER HAVING KILLED SOMEONE IN THE HEAT OF PASSION! ..HOW DO I GET RID OF THE BODY? ..

so again I ask how scripted do you all believe this to actually be? ..my take on it is that no way in hell those producers scripted this woman to make this statement.. and with such nonchalance as tho she truly believes this to be every normal man/woman's immediate thought.. that nonchalance is not scripted nor IMO is that particular thousht process of which litrally and effortlessly and naturally flows freely from her mouth to our ears..

Another totally unrelated question I have about to what degree people believe this to have been scripted. Addies boss that we see throughout the episode that gave insight into who both Addie and Zack where from what IMO was for the most part objective. As most immediately realized upon hearing it is this woman's exact words from which the episodes title originated, “Graveyard Love"..she says that she knows without a doubt how very much that Adriana truly loved Zack.. and that she knew Zack truly loved Addie.. but it was "graveyard love"..

So did this woman candidly choose those words and producers found it to be chillingly and perfectly appropriate?..as it certainly appears to be and as we al know sometimes truly candid speaking very much can bring about poignant or perfect words or phrases describing an event..

Or was graveyard love scripted from the start and this woman given these phrases to use during her taped segments and they want the audience to belive that it all organically and naturally came to fruition?...

As I said not directly relevant but more my personal curiosity on what others who watched the episode in its entirety ..what you all feel about the level of the show having been scripted?

A) Scripted to the hilt and most every word put into the interviewee's mouth prearranged?

B) Loosely guided but no script whatsoever?..

C) Totally the interviewee's own free will with producers only using the editing process to piece together the segments?

Personally, I think the part where MAS talks about her "friendship" with AH
was scripted. The part where she talks about "How do I get rid of the body?" was not scripted. She was putting herself in the shoes of the actual killer. This is what she would do about the situation. That is why it's so disturbing! We are dealing with a person who does not have a rational mind. You and I would probably say, "ZB should have confessed this crime to the police." Why? Because we think with a rational mind.

I just have a hard time believing that any man actually became her "sugar daddy". There are some pretty girls on the sugar daddy sites and MAS is not one of them. She didn't even try to put up an attractive picture.The pic I remember was one of her when she was younger, taken in a kitchen. She looked younger and healthy but not really pretty. It wasn't like it was a great picture of her or anything. I'd think someone would use one of their best pictures of themselves on a site like that.

It doesn't look like she made any effort to really put her best foot forward. Even if a man had chosen her and met with her, the reality of how she looks in person, along with her less than stellar personality leads me to believe that she wasn't very successful in her venture to become a sugarbaby. She neither had the looks or the body to attract men much less keep them interested.

TS stuck with her because she gave him a place to live and hide and he was able to use her to accomplish what he wanted. He obviously wasn't madly in love with her or even faithful, seeing as how he wanted another woman as a "treat".

I'm sure the computer that the FBI has will yield a trove of information about her internet contacts as a sugarbaby and other activities. I'll be very interested to see what turns up with that.

I have the feeling that a lot of stuff won't come out until the trial. LE seems to be keeping a tight reign on info which is probably good and may be for the best. Sometimes too much info and publicity can be a bad thing.

As for the possible camp near the Rigolets..... I do think that is a good possibility but it would probably have been someone that they knew (and maybe not knew well) and who certainly didn't give them permission to be there. Some camps out that way are indeed fancy and expensive but there are many camps out by other areas that are just simple camps which are the camps that I love the most. I lived out there by Slidell/ Irish Bayou on the water before Katrina. Maybe there was an abandoned camp or one that was damaged by Katrina and not repaired?

I have to respectfully disagree with you as a man. Trust me, there are lonely and desperate men out there who would go out with MAS. You would be very surprised! I'm sure that she had plenty of boyfriends, just probably guys who are lonely and desperate! TS probably saw her as person with a free place to crash. I think she was looking for a older gentleman on the Sugar Daddy site and he would probably be looking for a younger girl to cheat on his current wife with. I'm pretty sure that he would be thinking that their relationship would be purely physical - if they were to actually meet! :luv:

~respectfully snipped...

Sorry to quote my self but not sure how to link...
It's on pg 15 of this thread...
Tweet the director??
Tweet with the Director:
Adam Feinstein, director of "Graveyard Love" will answer questions live via twitter on Wednesday, July 4th from 10-11PM ET. Send questions to @adam_feinstein or @FinalWitnessABC.
he might tell ya!

I asked if the interview was scripted ...

Adam Feinstein ‏@adam_feinstein
@gngrsnap those are her own words
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite

Adam Feinstein ‏@adam_feinstein
#finalwitness. all interviewees are speaking in their own words, relating their own experiences
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

He seems like a real nice guy! If you have twitter I'm sure he would answer anything you asked!
If you have time you should go back to the tweets form July 4th and read them!

He had lots of info he shared... like the bike used in the show WAS ADDIE'S red bike... They really burned a mattress in the street. The fire dept was on set so when the rain scene came up the fire dept "made it rain"... The read from Zack's actual suicide letter... used real footage from Katrina etc...

4e6b0003a569__1341454566000.jpg

It's definitely Margaret Sanchez! minus the blue hair....

Review the news footage of her emerging in cuffs from the car to go to court in her prison jumpsuit. It looks like she is missing a tooth in the front. I can't find the footage now, but in it she appeared to be smiling or grimacing as she spoke to a guard. Also, it seems like she is limping more than would be normal with leg irons. mho

She had a pretty big gap anyway... but she could have lost a tooth as well!

ETA:Final Witness tonight...
376857_396620863731076_1584134660_n.jpg

FATAL DEVOTION
Christian Longo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

did you see her missing tooth in the last part of it? oops, my bad, didn't see your answer at the bottom ms bungi.thx
I can definitely see where this could be thought of a possibly having an actual tooth missing(and maybe she does) ..but IMO what we see here with Margaret's mouth/teeth(perfectly demonstrated in gngr~snap's perfectly timed screen cap posted upthread) is what IMO is the perfect example of the end result of severe, chronic, long term thumb sucking.. this mouth and teeth represent accurately the very real deformity that occurs due to continued, life long thumb sucking well into the years past childhood, past the loss/gain of "baby teeth"/permanent teeth.. IMO this is exactly what occurs from the thumb sucking.. which i believe most of us fully realize that to be a grown woman of almost 30yoa and to still chronically suck her thumb, and might i add not only suck her thumb within the privacy of ones own home, but actually thumb sucking in an open/public court of criminal law.. well...That in and of itself IMO is distinctly indicative of there likely being some pretty serious emotional and/or mental issues with Margaret..

~respectfully snipped...
He seems like a real nice guy! If you have twitter I'm sure he would answer anything you asked!
If you have time you should go back to the tweets form July 4th and read them!

He had lots of info he shared... like the bike used in the show WAS ADDIE'S red bike... They really burned a mattress in the street. The fire dept was on set so when the rain scene came up the fire dept "made it rain"... The read from Zack's actual suicide letter... used real footage from Katrina etc...
Thanks for bringing forward this info about the tweeting and his being so open and forth coming about just about any/all questions that people asked of him on twitter.. guess ill have to dig around and find my twitter account so I can see if he'll answer to what degree the scripting was on this particular episode.. again thanks for bringing this up:)

PS. If anyone has any questions they can think of In the next little bit that they'd like to know from him or about the epidsode, just post them and I'll copy/paste them into a tweet to him along with my questions.. TIA:)

Per Adam Feinstein director of epi2 "Graveyard Love" :
@adam_feinstein ALL INTERVIEWEES ARE SPEAKING IN THEIR OWN WORDS, RELAYING THEIR OWN STORIES.

So IMO not near as "Hollywood scripted" as some may have initially assumed.. I hadn't a single doubt that the words that naturally and effortlessly flowed from Margarets mouth regarding what she believes is everyone's initial/immediate thoughts upon realizing they'd taken anothers life in the heat of passion.. That immediate thought being how to rid ones self of the body.. Nope!! I knew that at the very least were the very own, personal thoughts and words of none other than Margaret Sanchez and WERE NOT the words she memorized from a script written by someone else..

Moo is we definitely catch a glimpse into exactly how this 28yr old woman's thought processes appear to work.. Hauntingly eerie!! Chillingly eerie in retrospect.. As I'm certain it is for all of those who worked on the composing, directing, editing, etc this particular episode.. In their all now being aware of what it certainly appears as tho Margaret and her somewhat self fulfilled prophecy of being so enthralled and obsessed with the macabre and tragic murder/suicide of Zack/Addie that she possibly in someway brought to life her own version of the horrific murder.. All jmo, tho..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

And he just replied to my tweeted question specifically due to the fact I found his answer earlier already tweeted to the question i was asking. Below is what his tweet just now in response to mine:
@Adam_Feinstein 100% THE INTERVIEWEES OWN WORDS, EVERYONE. NO INTERVIEWS WERE SCRIPTED.
And again that's straight from the horses mouth, the director of "Graveyard Love", Adam Feinstein about it being Margaret's very own thoughts and words that she states throughout the FINAL WITNESS episode. .

About MAS's words on the show... I figure they interviewed her and she spoke and then they asked her questions and asked her to tell them more about whatever interested them. She was more than happy to embellish or flat out lie to make sure her story made the cut.

So when producers asked more about her friendship with Addie, she embellished it to give them what they wanted and so she could get the attention and limelight that she wanted. I firmly believe she was a habitual liar and a person who craved attention and wanted to feel important.

I think she somewhat idealized Zach and Addie's relationship because they had been featured in national media for their unique story of going thru the storm together and rebuilding their lives together in the aftermath. MAS desperately wanted a relationship and she wanted attention. MAS couldn't get in on their story or attention while they were alive but she sure made the most of glomming onto them when they were dead.

There were a lot of reporters in the aftermath of Katrina. My late fiance and I lived on the cruise ship in New Orleans after Katrina for 6 months and there were often reporters there. We declined to talk to them every time. (It annoyed us that they often chose the most ignorant people possible to interview but I understand that most decent people were working hard to rebuild or wanted privacy whereas some people who never worked for anything anyway were happy to get attention and tell their tale of woe to earn sympathy and more free stuff.) I'm not saying that Z and A were ignorant, just ranting about some of the people I saw being interviewed after Katrina.

I finally watched the episode of "final witness" the night before last. I was struck by description of how A and Z bonded during and after the storm. There were many stories of love being found among the ruins and bonds being forged as people struggled to survive and rebuild. I experienced that with my late fiance. We had known each other before the storm but Katrina put us back in each others lives and we instantly bonded into a couple that was set on rebuilding our lives together in this new world that Katrina had left in her wake. The whole world was upside down overnight. It was an eerie experience in a deserted city where there was little law or authority except for the patrolling Humvees (with machine guns mounted on them!).

I can fully believe that the military presence in the city did trigger something in Zach and brought flashbacks from his experiences in the war that he had managed to repress. It was seriously eerie feeling being in the deserted city that looked like a war zone.

Everyone had lost so much in the storm but in the aftermath there was also a feeling that with everything washed away, there was a chance to start over fresh. Material possession didn't matter, people were what mattered. People bonded in such a strong way as they went thru the experience together. In my case, my fiance and I had lost everything but found each other and were very happy together. It was such an unusual time to fall in love. It was completely different than what people usually experience in their first few months of a relationship.

Probably Zach and Addie started out with high hopes and life came crashing in as it always does. If Addie was on meds, it may have been harder to get them in the aftermath of Katrina. So many doctors moved away or closed shop. Clinics and hospitals were swamped with patients.

Ok, yeah, I digress and and rambled but this is what I know from my experiences. That being said, I really dont think the story of Zach and Addie has much to do with Jaren's case.

I simply think MAS was an opportunistic liar looking for attention any way that she could get it. I hope she said stuff in the unaired footage that will come back to haunt her and put her in jail for a long time.

I think MAS's statement that the first thought upon killing someone would be "How do I get rid of the body?" speaks volumes about her. Those wouldn't be my first thoughts, thats for sure.

I will be very interested to find out how these two (MAS and TS) hooked up in the first place. Was it in person? Online? What was their common bond? I guess they have asked MAS but no doubt she would lie to make it seem more interesting or less sordid than the reality.

I would guess they first met online. It appears she subscribed to every social networking site online. Buzznet, The Profile Engine, My Space, Facebook just to name a few and was never consistent with her user names. I just stumbled upon the first 2 today. I attempted to post the links to share just in case some of you have not seen them yet, but I am not tech savvy even after reading the "how to" section on the forum site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9