GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a possible witness! Great news!
It is kind of weird that they specifically say that they "are getting no help from
MS". Are they getting help from TS? They keep reporting that she is not talking,
however, they have not said the same for him. Maybe I am just trying to read between the lines, lol. I am starting to think that MS played a bigger part in the murder than I first suspected. Or, she's just really scared of someone else? I really hope and pray that they file charges soon.
I was wondering about TS having a lawyer. Wouldn't he want to have a lawyer to help with the sex offender registration charges (forgot what it's called)?

http://www.wlox.com/story/19051604/possible-witness-identified-in-jaren-lockhart-murder

Hi. o/t ~ I just had a strange experience.
Last night I had a dream that LadyBug86 is Snooki. Weird.
Just now, Access Hollywood is on T.V. and Snooki is a guest on the show. Kit asked her if she's been having any weird dreams! :waitasec:

Anyway, I saw Snooki on another show earlier in the week and since both she and LadyBug are expecting, my mind did
whatever it did but that's crazy! :blushing:

http://www.wlox.com/story/19051345/investigators-find-new-number-in-lockharts-phone

This article was updated at Noon and says it was JL's one time use phone.I did not realize that they had found JL's phone or is this the first time we
are given a hint to what LE has as evidence.........

Above BBM

Snipped from article.....
Investigator Glen Grannon said they have found a new number in Jaren Lockhart's phone Monday. It's number that may or may not lead to a new witness in the death of the 23-year-old New Orleans dancer, according Grannon.
The newest phone number they found came from a onetime use phone, Grannon said.

I understood that to mean that a call to Jaren's phone was made from a one time use phone, not that Jaren's phone was a one time use.
I hope that made sense....

I'm starting to think someone else was involved OR someone that had an emergency use phone recognized Jaren was possibly in trouble and tried contacting her? Seems suspicious. Do drug dealers use these type of phones? There are a few possibilities.

Above BBM

I understood that to mean that a call to Jaren's phone was made from a one time use phone, not that Jaren's phone was a one time use.
OK, I re-read and totally skipped a word! Must be from reading on my Blackberry..lol

Can someone clarify for me please?

No witness has come forward. Police have a phone number they are trying to identify as it's from a throw away type phone. They are trying to track down where the phone came from and who bought the phone. If it was paid for using cash, the latter may not be possible.

We don't know if it's a phone Jaren used or a number that was found in her phone records. The person either called her or she called the number. Because of the number, LE identified the phone as a one time use type of phone. They want to know who placed the call or who she called at that number. (I'm thinking it wasn't her phone.)

Whatever is revealed, may or may not have anything to do with the case.
Any measure of hope is better than no hope at all. :please::please:

http://www.wlox.com/story/19051345/investigators-find-new-number-in-lockharts-phone

Wow, a possible witness! Great news!
It is kind of weird that they specifically say that they "are getting no help from
MS"
. Are they getting help from TS? They keep reporting that she is not talking,
however, they have not said the same for him. Maybe I am just trying to read between the lines, lol. I am starting to think that MS played a bigger part in the murder than I first suspected. Or, she's just really scared of someone else? I really hope and pray that they file charges soon.
I was wondering about TS having a lawyer. Wouldn't he want to have a lawyer to help with the sex offender registration charges (forgot what it's called)?

http://www.wlox.com/story/19051604/possible-witness-identified-in-jaren-lockhart-murder
The part I bolded isn't in the updated article. Not doubting you, just curious why they omitted it. :waitasec:

Above BBM

Uh...what too so long?

Can someone clarify for me please?

No witness has come forward. Police have a phone number they are trying to identify as it's from a throw away type phone. They are trying to track down where the phone came from and who bought the phone. If it was paid for using cash, the latter may not be possible.

We don't know if it's a phone Jaren used or a number that was found in her phone records. The person either called her or she called the number. Because of the number, LE identified the phone as a one time use type of phone. They want to know who placed the call or who she called at that number. (I'm thinking it wasn't her phone.)

Whatever is revealed, may or may not have anything to do with the case.
Any measure of hope is better than no hope at all. :please::please:

It's confusing. Possibly deliberately ambiguous. Or maybe that's too much credit.

The part I bolded isn't in the updated article. Not doubting you, just curious why they omitted it. :waitasec:

That is curious. I read the article this morning and that statement was in there. I even raised an eyebrow when I read it because a few that have posted here have mentioned that MAS was singing.
I just re-read the article and the statement is no longer there. Hmmmm

Possible witness identified in Jaren Lockhart murder

I read the first article as well prior to reading the updated version. After reading your post I started to question myself. I went back to google and found this caption below.

WLOX‎ - 7 hours ago

Possible witness identified in Jaren Lockhart murder. Posted: ... are getting no help from Margaret Sanchez, one of the two suspects in the case.

Both links have been taken down now. Hmmm :waitasec:

I was able to Google wafb news (Baton Rouge) and get to the article (minus the line about MAS not speaking) in the list but there is no longer an article in the Biloxi news list. I don't think anything appeared in the local NOLA news today which doesn't surprise me because updates have been few and always a day late on nola.com.

If most of the info keeps coming from the Hancock sheriff's office, does that mean they think Jaren's murder happened in MS? And as crazy as this sounds, could MAS be in jail as a way to keep her in witness protection?

The WAFB link is still up.

http://www.wafb.com/story/19050940/phone-records-id-possible-witness-in-lockhart-investigation

I think they goofed by saying a "possible witness has been identified". In the second LOX article at noon, LE was quoted as saying it could be difficult to link the number to the owner, especially if the phone was purchased with cash. So I take it they've come across a number in Jaren's phone records that doesn't belong to her family or known friends, and they're trying to figure out who owns the phone associated with the number. Perhaps they're interested because the call from that number came around the time of the murder.

It's hard to believe it's taken over a month to get the records, but I suppose it's possible. Depends on the provider and what they required from LE to release the records. Different carriers have different policies. Some won't release records without a search warrant. Then someone has to go through the records and verify the various numbers. So a month really isn't that long, IMO.

Coming up at 5pm on WLOX....new info on the Jaren Lockhart murder case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member