GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TS moved down here because they met online. He was looking to shrug off the yoke of sex offender status, having to report his whereabouts, etc, and trying to make a new life, etc. Wonder when he landed here. I think of MAS as quite malleable, easily impressionable, easily seduced to whatever lifestyle is introduced to her. I know that kind of personality personally. In fact, I think I am here because she reminds me of a relative that I have had to deal with, her decisions, etc, for most of my life. Wow, my mind is blown, big epiphany...brain aneurysm, can't take it, need vomiting happy face icon again, but will settle for :)

Ok this may sound really dumb but bare with me here......are there any beaches in LA?

Would driving to Miss to enjoy TS "treat" on the beach be realistic enough to convince JL to go that far? Where are these "parties" most likely to have taken place? And would any of the other dancers feel comfortable coming to Miss to make extra money, would it be too far to go?
IMO if someone offered me $500 for a few hours work in NO(I live in BSL)....I would be all over that. Shoot, that more than pays for gas to get there and get back....and what is a few hours.

The only "beaches" I know of are on the lakes unless you are driving to Grand Isle. Most of the LA coast is marsh or swamp. Given the timeframe and location of Jaren's remains on the MS coast, you have to assume they headed east with her. MAS might have some family ties to the Rigolets and Lake Borgne area but you would have to really know where you were going to get there in the middle of the night. One wrong turn (esp if drugs or alcohol were involved) and you would end up in the marsh.

IMO- They ended up on the MS coast either before or after she was stabbed and tried to dispose of the evidence close to the location Jaren's torso was found. If you go to Bay Oaks Dr. Bay St. Louis, MS on Google maps.com, you can see the beach using the street view. Although the map might not be updated to the month, a coworker of mine who lived near Bay Oaks and Beach Blvd. confirmed that this area still has many vacant lots and trailers with some renovated and rebuilt homes. You can see the two blocks of Bay Oaks and take Beach Blvd. west. There are many places where a car could stop and pull out of sight.

I know it's probably just a bizarre coincidence, but when the Bay Oaks Dr. map appears on the screen, there is a marker for a tattoo shop. I'm thinking it's an address for one of the owners but an odd coincidence given the situation. Also, I found a listing for Hillary Moulder still in the white pages at an address not too far from Beach Blvd. It makes you wonder if MAS or TS would have a reason to go to MS. I always thought that beautiful picture of Jaren and her daughter with the pier and water in the background looked like many spots along the MS coast. Hopefully LE has wondered about the same.

I would guess they first met online. It appears she subscribed to every social networking site online. Buzznet, The Profile Engine, My Space, Facebook just to name a few and was never consistent with her user names. I just stumbled upon the first 2 today. I attempted to post the links to share just in case some of you have not seen them yet, but I am not tech savvy even after reading the "how to" section on the forum site.
To post a link, highlight the url in the address bar, right click and select "copy" (or, Ctrl+C if using Windows), click on the edit box here, right click and select "paste" (or, Ctrl+V). If you still have problems, let me know. Keep in mind we can only share social networking links for suspects, victims, MSM outlets, i.e., radio and television stations, and LE FB pages. "Missing" and "Justice For" pages are usually allowed, but not always. It's up to the mods to decide which ones are okay.

Never hesitate to pm a mod if you have questions or need help posting. Now pass the mustard, please. :lick:

Thanks Bessie! Hope this works....

This site has alot of info dating back to her "pregno" days as she referred to herself.

http://margaretaline.buzznet.com/user

Not much her but a picture of her fire spinning.

http://www.myspace.com/margaretaline

The profile engine site has blocked stating the reason as " You have exceeded the maximum daily page views for a person who is not logged in". If you google she does not have a space between her first and middle names.I was determine to get back onto this site and was able to access from my blackberry but now I dont know how to get the info here. I tried emailing to myself but it continues to block me on my laptop. I am so NOT computer saavy.....some 4 year olds are more tech saavy them me:banghead:

The only "beaches" I know of are on the lakes unless you are driving to Grand Isle. Most of the LA coast is marsh or swamp. Given the timeframe and location of Jaren's remains on the MS coast, you have to assume they headed east with her. MAS might have some family ties to the Rigolets and Lake Borgne area but you would have to really know where you were going to get there in the middle of the night. One wrong turn (esp if drugs or alcohol were involved) and you would end up in the marsh.

IMO- They ended up on the MS coast either before or after she was stabbed and tried to dispose of the evidence close to the location Jaren's torso was found. If you go to Bay Oaks Dr. Bay St. Louis, MS on Google maps.com, you can see the beach using the street view. Although the map might not be updated to the month, a coworker of mine who lived near Bay Oaks and Beach Blvd. confirmed that this area still has many vacant lots and trailers with some renovated and rebuilt homes. You can see the two blocks of Bay Oaks and take Beach Blvd. west. There are many places where a car could stop and pull out of sight.

I know it's probably just a bizarre coincidence, but when the Bay Oaks Dr. map appears on the screen, there is a marker for a tattoo shop. I'm thinking it's an address for one of the owners but an odd coincidence given the situation. Also, I found a listing for Hillary Moulder still in the white pages at an address not too far from Beach Blvd. It makes you wonder if MAS or TS would have a reason to go to MS. I always thought that beautiful picture of Jaren and her daughter with the pier and water in the background looked like many spots along the MS coast. Hopefully LE has wondered about the same.
I agree about the photo with JL and her daughter by the beach. I have a home on the MS Gulfcoast and when I first saw the picture 2 spots on the beach popped into my head.

4e6b0003a569__1341454566000.jpg

It's definitely Margaret Sanchez! minus the blue hair....

Wow....thats all I can say!:twocents:

OK just finally finished watching the entire episode of "Graveyard Love"..i have a question for those of you that have seen it...we have discussed it being a hollywood scripted show.. but I'm wondering just how scripted do y'all believe it to be?

Do u believe that Margaret had a script telling her to say that immediately after killing someone the initial thought is how to get rid of the bod? ..she states that loud and clear that in her opinion that is the normal persons immediate thought upon realizing they'd just taken someones life.. and I'm sorry but IMO that IS NOT EVERYONE'S IMMEDIATE THOUGHT PROCESS AFTER HAVING KILLED SOMEONE IN THE HEAT OF PASSION! ..HOW DO I GET RID OF THE BODY? ..

so again I ask how scripted do you all believe this to actually be? ..my take on it is that no way in hell those producers scripted this woman to make this statement.. and with such nonchalance as tho she truly believes this to be every normal man/woman's immediate thought.. that nonchalance is not scripted nor IMO is that particular thousht process of which litrally and effortlessly and naturally flows freely from her mouth to our ears..

Another totally unrelated question I have about to what degree people believe this to have been scripted. Addies boss that we see throughout the episode that gave insight into who both Addie and Zack where from what IMO was for the most part objective. As most immediately realized upon hearing it is this woman's exact words from which the episodes title originated, “Graveyard Love"..she says that she knows without a doubt how very much that Adriana truly loved Zack.. and that she knew Zack truly loved Addie.. but it was "graveyard love"..

So did this woman candidly choose those words and producers found it to be chillingly and perfectly appropriate?..as it certainly appears to be and as we al know sometimes truly candid speaking very much can bring about poignant or perfect words or phrases describing an event..

Or was graveyard love scripted from the start and this woman given these phrases to use during her taped segments and they want the audience to belive that it all organically and naturally came to fruition?...

As I said not directly relevant but more my personal curiosity on what others who watched the episode in its entirety ..what you all feel about the level of the show having been scripted?

A) Scripted to the hilt and most every word put into the interviewee's mouth prearranged?

B) Loosely guided but no script whatsoever?..

C) Totally the interviewee's own free will with producers only using the editing process to piece together the segments?

I think MAS script her own words. I think from the begin of that interview she had already practiced what she was going to say over and over in her head that when asked certain questions her scripted responses came out. I will have to watch them all speak again but MAS seemed much more comfortable talking about the whole thing then the others. More then likely the name of the show came from Addie's boss. I'm sure she has seen that type of relationship before and had already come up with "graveyard love" as the best way to describe that kind of relationship. To answer you question, I think it was a bit of guiding with questions for everyone other then MAS who spoke with her own words to make herself look like she was such great friends with Addie.

Ok this may sound really dumb but bare with me here......are there any beaches in LA?

Would driving to Miss to enjoy TS "treat" on the beach be realistic enough to convince JL to go that far? Where are these "parties" most likely to have taken place? And would any of the other dancers feel comfortable coming to Miss to make extra money, would it be too far to go?
IMO if someone offered me $500 for a few hours work in NO(I live in BSL)....I would be all over that. Shoot, that more than pays for gas to get there and get back....and what is a few hours.

I wanted to add to this..

BBM.....and MOO
In reference to work I mean ANY type of work.
For example your a painter and someone comes and offers you $500
for a job about one hour away and it will take 2 or 3 hours to complete
would you accept it? No matter what your "job/work"
you can insert whatever it is that you do.

My point is that no matter what the "job" was, JL was in a working frame of mind.
This is was her job, her comfort zone she had been doing this for years.
She was thinking about making money. I think that she was comfortable
with MAS and TS.

The last and most important thing is that I don't want anyone to think that I'm degrading or disrespecting JL in any way.

Thanks Bessie! Hope this works....

This site has alot of info dating back to her "pregno" days as she referred to herself.

http://margaretaline.buzznet.com/user

Not much her but a picture of her fire spinning.

http://www.myspace.com/margaretaline

The profile engine site has blocked stating the reason as " You have exceeded the maximum daily page views for a person who is not logged in". If you google she does not have a space between her first and middle names.I was determine to get back onto this site and was able to access from my blackberry but now I dont know how to get the info here. I tried emailing to myself but it continues to block me on my laptop. I am so NOT computer saavy.....some 4 year olds are more tech saavy them me:banghead:

The blog portion of her profile is not private if viewed from the mobile device version. I'm not sure if this is a privacy setting MS set so she could post from her phone or a myspace glitch. But try this URL.

Three posts show up by default, but if you click View Blog, all the posts show.

http://m.myspace.com/profile/profilehome.wap?c=en-US&bfd=offdeck&friendid=36679529

Weird that federal prison locator still shows TS in transit, a week now? and now the entire state of Louisiana is offline at vinelink? I checked Texas and about 20 county jails are offline.

ETA: Louisiana is back up but Tangipahoa Parish isn't back still.

Please review the rules:

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: Also, if you happen to figure out the names of her children, do not post them here. Thanks.

Sorry I don't see a resemblance at all. There are not dots to connect there. JMO of course.

Actually, I do see some resemblance between them. It would be fascinating to find information and photos of Addie Hall's brother...but where to look???:waitasec:

The blog portion of her profile is not private if viewed from the mobile device version. I'm not sure if this is a privacy setting MS set so she could post from her phone or a myspace glitch. But try this URL.

Three posts show up by default, but if you click View Blog, all the posts show.

http://m.myspace.com/profile/profilehome.wap?c=en-US&bfd=offdeck&friendid=36679529

Reading MAS's blog was very interesting. Especially her story about meeting AH. Some of her blogs are written while she is in a depressive mood. Her poem
shows sadness, anger and some resentment.

I totally agree with Bessie, children's names should be off limits! I don't care whose child they belong to. Her child is not a suspect in this crime. We all need to respect the rules of WS. They are kind enough to let us express our opinions. We do not want to lose that privilege.

We also have to remember that MAS is a suspect, but she has not been convicted of the crime. We have to respect her privacy by not releasing too much private information about her, like where she is currently working now, her child's name, etc. However, I do think that anything that she posts online is fair game to read, so I do appreciate the link. Just my personal thoughts....

:notgood:

Reading MAS's blog was very interesting. Especially her story about meeting AH. Some of her blogs are written while she is in a depressive mood. Her poem
shows sadness, anger and some resentment.

I totally agree with Bessie, children's names should be off limits! I don't care whose child they belong to. Her child is not a suspect in this crime. We all need to respect the rules of WS. They are kind enough to let us express our opinions. We do not want to lose that privilege.

We also have to remember that MAS is a suspect, but she has not been convicted of the crime. We have to respect her privacy by not releasing too much private information about her, like where she is currently working now, her child's name, etc. However, I do think that anything that she posts online is fair game to read, so I do appreciate the link. Just my personal thoughts....

:notgood:
Pics of children shouldn't either. JL's family might not care for the fact that her daughters pic is posted on here.

For those interested in reading blogs, I found the one entry posted by patricia biehn really interesting. You can find it on my space. Remember, she was the girlfriend of Charles Atwood, the Metairie man who killed and dismembered three women who worked as strippers or bartenders in the Quarter. Unlike MS, PB immediately confessed to the police. Her blog is one entry about how the guards at San Gabriel prison are so unfair. She wrote it a few years ago, presumably during her ten year stint there. She just got out a couple months ago.

Pics of children shouldn't either. JL's family might not care for the fact that her daughters pic is posted on here.

I totally agree with you. Her privacy should be respected too.

For those interested in reading blogs, I found the one entry posted by patricia biehn really interesting. You can find it on my space. Remember, she was the girlfriend of Charles Atwood, the Metairie man who killed and dismembered three women who worked as strippers or bartenders in the Quarter. Unlike MS, PB immediately confessed to the police. Her blog is one entry about how the guards at San Gabriel prison are so unfair. She wrote it a few years ago, presumably during her ten year stint there. She just got out a couple months ago.

Thanks! That was interesting. It looks like she found God in the prison. That usually happens when they want to "redeem" themselves in the public eye.

You guys are right about the photo with the child. It's an interesting image because the pier in the background might provide a clue about locations, but if it's reposted, the child's face will have to be blacked out. :tyou:

Thanks! That was interesting. It looks like she found God in the prison. That usually happens when they want to "redeem" themselves in the public eye.

I found a similar devotion apparent on her facebook page, which last I looked just had a picture of her son and not her. That picture of her on myspace where she's dressed in a wedding gown with baby in tow, something sad about it. There is also a youtube video of her with this gorilla ex-bf who tried to posit that she was somehow involved in JL's death, since it coincided with her release from prison. He tried to claim the video of TS and MS was actually TS and his ex gf PB.

I agree about the photo with JL and her daughter by the beach. I have a home on the MS Gulfcoast and when I first saw the picture 2 spots on the beach popped into my head.

Agree - pier in the picture looks like one from here. There were still the large pipes (used to pump sand from the Pass) on the beach the day Jaren was found. LE was actually looking in them at one point. Seems like they would have dropped her off around the marsh areas by the concrete pier - almost to Clermont Harbor. Wouldn't be noticed because people are always stopped for night fishing and crabbing. You could walk up to area with a ice chest and no one would think anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000