LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WHOW! LPD has the lead 1 day and we are looking for someone...... I really don't know whether to be happy or mad....maybe both.

Who is this guy? He's not a suspect so who is he??? How is he tied??? I missed the news.... I missed something!!!

WHOW! LPD has the lead 1 day and we are looking for someone...... I really don't know whether to be happy or mad....maybe both.

Who is this guy? He's not a suspect so who is he??? How is he tied??? I missed the news.... I missed something!!!

maybe he unknowingly helped the kidnapper? that's all i can come up with. :waitasec:

KLFY is posting on their Facebook page that Investigators believe Keoisha is alive and has communicated with someone.

'He also told News 10, given her history of running away it is possible she may not want to be found but that doesn't relieve the LPSO of their obligation to find a missing 15-year-old.'

THIS is the attitude I like to see from LE! :woohoo:

From KLFY FB page.

jmo

'He also told News 10, given her history of running away it is possible she may not want to be found but that doesn't relieve the LPSO of their obligation to find a missing 15-year-old.'

From KLFY FB page.

jmo

AMEN!!!!!:rocker:

I am so glad to see LPD making progress & saying they are going to find Keiosha despite her "history of running away."

I do not think she has truly "runaway" this time. Maybe before- and what we've heard about some members of her family who were taken into custody makes me think there's plenty of people & abuse in her life to runaway from and that many of us would have run as far as we could. I would certainly understand if she's been afraid to come back - especially with everything that happened with the Duson police chief. She was probably terrified. Probably still is - thinks the same people will be able to victimize her again. She, again, is also only 15. She's probably terrified of the possibility of testifying against the man charged with rape. Plenty of grown women are terrified to do that.

But I also don't doubt that there may be people who aren't allowing Keiosha to leave wherever she is & are coercing her to stay. I hope just hope she's not being abused wherever she is by whomever she's with. I just cannot see her willingly leaving her nearly one-year old baby for a long period of time. She didn't choose to place the child for adoption at birth or soon after. She seems to have wanted to parent. She was learning parenting skills at the home for teen moms. Even if she'd ran away before the child was born, I just cannot see her willingly staying away from a baby she chose to parent for so long. I think she's either scared (understandably) or not able to leave on her own accord. I just hope and pray wherever she is that she's not being harmed.

Great, great, great news that LE think she is alive, and able to communicate. Poor thing seems to have drawn a very short straw in lots of aspects of her life. Fingers crossed that she is safe, and well.

From KLFY FB page.

jmo

ITA! Let's pray this is the beginning of a happy ending for Keiosha. :praying:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...ping-Felix?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Another article about charges being dropped.

I'm quite frustrated. I have called. I have emailed findkeioshanow and tweeted Find Keiosha Felix offering any assistance I can give.... Zero reply.

Even runaways need to be found. Good grief!!!! I'm totally frustrated with the whole thing. I hate to say it but it seems like very few care! This Find Keiosha Felix on Twitter is just random stuff about this girl who is apparently her "boo"...but replies to nothing. I would give money and time but nope....no one single person replies. What is wrong with this world. Yes, I'm a stranger....I don't know this kid. But if it were my child.....anybody and everybody that wanted to help would be welcomed with open arms.

I'll just pray....I guess that is all we can do :(

Charges dropped against Leon Wilkerson, Jr.

What is going on?? I thought they had witnesses to the rape??

Charges dropped against Leon Wilkerson, Jr.

What is going on?? I thought they had witnesses to the rape??
Going by this......they may all walk......

Amos also called the arrest affidavit against Andrus “weak.”

He said that Andrus wasn’t made aware of the rape allegation until after Keiosha went missing, and if she had known before, she would have “took proper action.”

Amos said that he is confident that the charges against Andrus will be dropped or she will be found innocent if the case goes to trial. He also said that Andrus has lost her job because of this case.

Duson Police Chief Frank Andrew and former assistant chief Lt. Gerald Credeur were both present for the hearing briefly.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...ping-Felix?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Another article about charges being dropped.

I'm quite frustrated. I have called. I have emailed findkeioshanow and tweeted Find Keiosha Felix offering any assistance I can give.... Zero reply.

Even runaways need to be found. Good grief!!!! I'm totally frustrated with the whole thing. I hate to say it but it seems like very few care! This Find Keiosha Felix on Twitter is just random stuff about this girl who is apparently her "boo"...but replies to nothing. I would give money and time but nope....no one single person replies. What is wrong with this world. Yes, I'm a stranger....I don't know this kid. But if it were my child.....anybody and everybody that wanted to help would be welcomed with open arms.

I'll just pray....I guess that is all we can do :(

So sad. :( I care, too, RN2MOM. I wish there was more we could do.

Here are the pictures of the man police want to question.

9-11Felix.JPG
9-11felix3.JPG
9-11felix2.JPG

He's not a suspect. But officials believe he might know something important about the Felix case. Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 232-TIPS.

http://www.klfy.com/story/19092869/missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311
Back