LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here are the pictures of the man police want to question.

9-11Felix.JPG
9-11felix3.JPG
9-11felix2.JPG

He's not a suspect. But officials believe he might know something important about the Felix case. Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 232-TIPS.

http://www.klfy.com/story/19092869/missing

The hat, the rosary/necklace around his neck, the big gut sticking out. Someone knows who this man is!! This case has just made me sick! If I ever go missing, please do not rely on LE, come find me! If it's ever one of my loved ones, one of the first things I would do would be to post on here.

I think he'd be easy to ID, too, quueenie. That's why I posted the photos. The more exposure, the better. So who is this guy?

I think he'd be easy to ID, too, quueenie. That's why I posted the photos. The more exposure, the better. So who is this guy?

Someone knows!

How many hours did all of Acadia spend looking at picture of the white truck in Mickey's case? Here we have an actual picture of a man (low-quality pic, but hey) and no one knows who he is????

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...ping-Felix?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Another article about charges being dropped.

I'm quite frustrated. I have called. I have emailed findkeioshanow and tweeted Find Keiosha Felix offering any assistance I can give.... Zero reply.

Even runaways need to be found. Good grief!!!! I'm totally frustrated with the whole thing. I hate to say it but it seems like very few care! This Find Keiosha Felix on Twitter is just random stuff about this girl who is apparently her "boo"...but replies to nothing. I would give money and time but nope....no one single person replies. What is wrong with this world. Yes, I'm a stranger....I don't know this kid. But if it were my child.....anybody and everybody that wanted to help would be welcomed with open arms.

I'll just pray....I guess that is all we can do :(
Findkeioshanow.com on FACEBOOK DOES WANT HELP! PLEASE Re-contact them! Thank you~ Bless you!

WHOW! LPD has the lead 1 day and we are looking for someone...... I really don't know whether to be happy or mad....maybe both.

Who is this guy? He's not a suspect so who is he??? How is he tied??? I missed the news.... I missed something!!!
Findkeioshanow.com on FACEBOOK DOES WANT HELP! Please re-contact them? Thank you so much!

Yeah, that makes sense. I hope they find him soon!:please:
I really want to see this guy found. What does he know....? Who is he? This is grainy but he's very distinctive looking. He can be found.

That's what I asked the FB page yesterday and I posted the pics there. They promptly contacted me asking for help! I'm not sure where to direct them, but I see RN2MOM said she tried to contact them to no avail.
PLEASE ...THE FIND KEIOSHA FACEBOOK PG. New Administrator told me they want any help they can get!

Whatever happened previously with trying to contact them, I don't know.
I'm just an outsider who tries to help raise awareness,...trying to help! If you/anyone can help them, pleas contact https://www.facebook.com/findkeioshanow

Thank you!

Irony alert: Doesn't that thing around tubby's head (POI) look like a rosary??

Ooops, didn't read through all the posts, especially the one about the necklace/rosary.

Who does the 'tags' at the bottom & why aren't there any. And why is there nothing here?

Come home or someone tells us she's safe!!!!

Keiosha Felix was shown on the Ricki Lake show. https://www.facebook.com/findkeioshanow

I missed the show, but I know Marc Klaas was on, and Keoisha was mentioned and shown! Some progress...let's see if anyone can find out what exactly was said. I'm looking for reruns and clips. Sounds like it was a very informative show. Marc Klaas rocks! :D

I wonder where in BR in particular....north Baton Rouge? south Baton Rouge? Mid-city? Baker? Zachary? Denham Springs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veegees
Back