GUILTY LA - Levi Cole Ellerbe, 6 mos, kidnapped, burned to death, Natchitoches, 17 Jul 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's what I don't understand.

These women carry these children inside them, rub their own bellies, laugh at their kicks, take days and weeks choosing a name that means something to them, labor for hours in excruciating pain to bring them into the world, feed them, wipe their tender bottoms, hear them coo, smell their sweet baby smell.

And then wipe them from existence.

It's mind boggling.

These women carry these children inside them, rub their own bellies, laugh at their kicks, take days and weeks choosing a name that means something to them, labor for hours in excruciating pain to bring them into the world, feed them, wipe their tender bottoms, hear them coo, smell their sweet baby smell.

It's mind boggling.
Sociopaths just drive you nuts when you try to make sense of them. I‘ve given up trying. We also don‘t know if the photos she posted on Facebook were staged or not. I see dead eyes:
upload_2018-7-27_23-21-22.jpeg

It's mind boggling.

I know. And, with this case, to have him killed in one of the worst ways possible, makes it even more unfathomable! I mean, a 7 month old baby, burned to death!! I'm astounded that there are two people (mom and friend) within a few mile radius of each other who were "okay" with doing this---I couldn't be okay with burning any living human being to death, MUCH less a helpless, trusting, sweet infant. There are literally tons of other ways she could've "wiped him from existance," but she chose an absolutely torturous, heinous, insanely cruel method. If anyone deserves the death penalty, it's her and her friend.

It's mind boggling.
To me, lots of young women now, treat pregnancy as an attention getting device. Over the top gender reveal parties, baby showers, lots of photos of the bump.....................

Sociopaths just drive you nuts when you try to make sense of them. I‘ve given up trying. We also don‘t know if the photos she posted on Facebook were staged or not. I see dead eyes:
View attachment 140074
When I first saw this my heart was in my throat. She looks *exactly* like my oldest daughter in this pic. I doubt this was staged. I think drug addiction turned her into someone no one recognized. Likely, not even herself.

moo

When I first saw this my heart was in my throat. She looks *exactly* like my oldest daughter in this pic. I doubt this was staged. I think drug addiction turned her into someone no one recognized. Likely, not even herself.

moo

For what it's worth, her best friend is on fb saying HB was in phase 4 of drug court and was tested for drugs daily, she claims she saw HB and Levi daily, and drugs are not the explanation. I also read somewhere that the police tested her in relation to this crime and she was clean.

Of course, this is all based on social media, which shockingly can be quite accurate.

It's mind boggling.

1. Meth or other drug abuse

2. No work ethic

3. Babies are a revenue source. Child support or government benefits.

This is the 13th child I’ve read killed by parents. I think since about the end of May.

I don’t know what’s happening either but I’m worried about the kids which our system lets slip through the cracks. I don’t remember having this many 40 years ago.

Sigh, just caught up. Thanks everyone for the updates. Not surprised by HB’s arrest. As stated by others, story stunk from the beginning and I’m sure LE suspected this from the start, moo. My hinky meter was firing off the charts when I first read all of this, as were others’.

Do we have confirmation of drug usage yet? Tia.

Baby boy...
:baby:

————-

I agree. And I don’t mean to offend anyone.

The commonalities in these cases of children killed in a heinous manner have a couple of GLARING FACTORS IN COMMON. in fact there may be more before I am finished thinking here.

1. Drugs. Most often meth, to the degree it is known to friends, family and even LE.

2. Young mostly unmarried parents who seem to change partners faster than the weather changes.

2.1. Unstable families.

3. The economically challenged with no direction, education or opportunities. Unemployed.

4. Children in a one parent household.

5. Usually have reports on file with State and local LE for child abuse, endangerment or neglect.

6. Less common but occurring often enough is repeated removal of children from the home for reasons mentioned above.

Anyone have more to add????

1. Meth or other drug abuse

2. No work ethic

3. Babies are a revenue source. Child support or government benefits.

This is the 13th child I’ve read killed by parents. I think since about the end of May.

I don’t know what’s happening either but I’m worried about the kids which our system lets slip through the cracks. I don’t remember having this many 40 years ago.

Excellent posts.

Last edited:
Did Levi get burned while they were cooking meth? The "mother" supposedly had some kind of burns on her, too.

This has been my thought process. I know I'm way behind with this thread due to work. Possibly the fire was to cover up other burns, and couldn't mace to the face be a way to explain mother's face with burn areas? Doesn't appear they wanted to hide the baby, a fire is noticeable.

These humans are broken and cannot be repaired. It is driving me insane thinking this sweet little boy could have been conscious, please let that not be the case. I just don't know anymore.

Last edited:
View attachment 140074

I don't see it as much in that photo, baby Levi is so overwhelmingly adorable in that photo that I tend to tune out HB.

But there was another picture of HB with Levi that's taken from a side on view, and she seems to be holding him very awkwardly like she's uncomfortable holding a child, and his expression doesn't look happy. He doesn't look miserable or in pain, his expression just doesn't seem to fit the styling of the photo if it was capturing a 'natural' moment of love and joy between mother and child.

The picture I'm referring to is on HB's Facebook page

Hanna Barker

It's not that obvious, but both HB and Levi look very 'stiff' in posture, and Levi's eyes don't seem to fit with the photo, they aren't open and giggling happy eyes... It could just be the timing of the shot, but it doesn't feel right to me.

Last edited:
Did they call an ambulance to attend to her that night since she claimed she was attacked? If so, maybe they did a drug test. I'm sure LE would have noticed if she seemed to be under the influence.

I'm thinking that if she was taken to hospital for medical attention that they should also have swabbed her face and eyes to see what she was 'maced' with?

Sigh, just caught up. Thanks everyone for the updates. Not surprised by HB’s arrest. As stated by others, story stunk from the beginning and I’m sure LE suspected this from the start, moo. My hinky meter was firing off the charts when I first read all of this, as were others’.M

Do we have confirmation of drug usage yet? Tia.

Baby boy...
:baby:

Dobvious social media. Back a year or so it’s referenced as rehab and recovery by every one. Not included in press at this time but there’s enough to assume. I suspected it immediately simply due to the fact it’s present in every case here and every media case I’ve read.

It’s so disturbing that the dea fight against opiods affects so many medical patients. The id’s aren’t declining. But there’s little press against heroin or meth.

Meth is what I’m reafing most about. I don’t fully understand why our kids seem drawn to crutches like this. Either we’ve really had a generation of lousy parents or something I don’t know has adversely impacted this generation. I’m not getting it yet. But meth is right there in every case.

I wrote post in wrong area. That’s what happens when I don’t pay attention. Hope my edit fixed it. Sorry.

Check obvious social media. Back a year or so it’s referenced as rehab and recovery by every one. Not included in press at this time but there’s enough to assume. I suspected it immediately simply due to the fact it’s present in every case here and every media case I’ve read.

It’s so disturbing that the dea fight against opiods affects so many medical patients. The id’s aren’t declining. But there’s little press against heroin or meth.

Meth is what I’m reafing most about. I don’t fully understand why our kids seem drawn to crutches like this. Either we’ve really had a generation of lousy parents or something I don’t know has adversely impacted this generation. I’m not getting it yet. But meth is right there in every case.

I write post in wrong area. Hope my edit fixed it. Sorry.

Edits making it worse. Sorry. I’m done I give up. Aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I had spelling corrected and I’m leaving it. I made 6 efforts. Ready to go back to bed. I hate tech that refuses to cooperate.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie