GUILTY LA - Levi Cole Ellerbe, 6 mos, kidnapped, burned to death, Natchitoches, 17 Jul 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been following this horrid story from the beginning as I'm sure most of you have too. In my opinion there's several levels to this story I find disturbing.

First off drugs or not dosen't make what she did any less horrifying. I was reading on the Police department Facebook page several days ago where her aunt I believe was being just horribly abusive to anyone that even questioned her nieces guilt...ok so I understand guilty until proven innocent and giving someone the benefit of the doubt but pleaseeee she was really just horrible...and this girls story had more holes than Swiss cheese!

Then there was a page that was shutdown because the person that was doing it was questionable (surprise on that one!) actually I have no idea why but the money had to be returned and her family stood by that person too.

Lastly...supposedly these people (her mom, aunt, best friends) saw her every day and she was just fine...only a loving mother...pleaseeeee this girl does this just totally out of the blue? No signs, no warnings? I don't mean to sound rude or mean but do you think maybe these people were sick of babysitting, sick of the whole thing and said or did nothing? I'm sorry if i sound like a horrible awful person but this whole story just makes me sick!

Also to Amonet I totally agree with you on that Facebook photo...I know exactly the one you're referring to and yes they both look strained and uncomfortable.

I've been following this horrid story from the beginning as I'm sure most of you have too. In my opinion there's several levels to this story I find disturbing.

First off drugs or not dosen't make what she did any less horrifying. I was reading on the Police department Facebook page several days ago where her aunt I believe was being just horribly abusive to anyone that even questioned her nieces guilt...ok so I understand guilty until proven innocent and giving someone the benefit of the doubt but pleaseeee she was really just horrible...and this girls story had more holes than Swiss cheese!

Then there was a page that was shutdown because the person that was doing it was questionable (surprise on that one!) actually I have no idea why but the money had to be returned and her family stood by that person too.

Lastly...supposedly these people (her mom, aunt, best friends) saw her every day and she was just fine...only a loving mother...pleaseeeee this girl does this just totally out of the blue? No signs, no warnings? I don't mean to sound rude or mean but do you think maybe these people were sick of babysitting, sick of the whole thing and said or did nothing? I'm sorry if i sound like a horrible awful person but this whole story just makes me sick!

Also to Amonet I totally agree with you on that Facebook photo...I know exactly the one you're referring to and yes they both look strained and uncomfortable.

The page has been altered. I can’t find the references to rehab and recovery in friends posts.

But yes. To leave a child in the care if an addict is wrong. We saw that in Lucas death. Here’s some reference;

Search following toddler's death turns up quantities of drugs and a safe with $12,000 | New Hampshire. I’ll add more.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star-telegram.com/news/special-reports/article153580889.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/whotv....-dead-in-swing-had-history-of-using-meth/amp/

5 Tragic Cases of Drug-Fueled Child Abuse

That’s 7 in a very short search. It makes me ill.

Last edited:
While drugs may have played a part in this case, I feel like there was some other motivation here. This doesn't seem like a mindless mishap. I feel like it was planned and intentional. I could be wrong (God knows it wouldn't be the first time), but that's what my gut is telling me.

Somewhat o/t, what I find interesting here is how my “hinky meter” has been activated and developed since I became a member here. I’ll admit I used to be somewhat naive and had a tendency to believe people who were good liars (like OJ and Patsy Ramsey-embarrassed). I used to say, “surely nobody would do something like that”. Now after seeing sooooo many cases here, certain things pop out as automatically suspicious, which would not have before. While there are exceptions, coincidences and the true element of bad luck in some cases, I/we are able to isolate “fishy factors” based on our experiences here.

For example, I was watching a Dateline episode about a mother named Quinn who was allegedly kidnapped for ransom. I was able to immediately able to immediately call BS based on her handwritten long letter and other elements which would have been quite rare, had it been a true kidnapping.

Unfortunately I’ve that really bad people do exist, and while some may seem like they may be telling the truth “I would never hurt my baby boy”, often people lie, lie, lie. This is hard for me to fathom sometimes because it’s not as easy for me to lie as it seems to be for others.

So last night as I was dozing off it hit suddenly me that this is the second time this year that we have seen something like this, child homicide from biomother and additional female), the other case being Little Jacob/Jayden.

-noting for statistical/reference purposes.

——-

ETA: Ugh just had an awful thought speaking of Little J, I wonder if and how long baby Levi might have been suffering from previous abuse.

Any history with CPS, etc? Sigh.

Last edited:

For example, I was watching a Dateline episode about a mother named Quinn who was allegedly kidnapped for ransom. I was able to immediately able to immediately call BS
Watched this today too and thought the same thing! What a calmly written neat note by someone who took extra time to double underline things she wanted to get across!

I still cannot wrap my brain around burning a six month old baby alive. I’ve heard of cases where bodies (already deceased) are burned to conceal evidence of prior injury, DNA, etc.... but burning a baby alive? Sadistic? Trying to cover up something?

Somewhat o/t, what I find interesting here is how my “hinky meter” has been activated and developed since I became a member here. I’ll admit I used to be somewhat naive and had a tendency to believe people who were good liars (like OJ and Patsy Ramsey-embarrassed). I used to say, “surely nobody would do something like that”. Now after seeing sooooo many cases here, certain things pop out as automatically suspicious, which would not have before. While there are exceptions, coincidences and the true element of bad luck in some cases, I/we are able to isolate “fishy factors” based on our experiences here.

For example, I was watching a Dateline episode about a mother named Quinn who was allegedly kidnapped for ransom. I was able to immediately able to immediately call BS based on her handwritten long letter and other elements which would have been quite rare, had it been a true kidnapping.

Unfortunately I’ve that really bad people do exist, and while some may seem like they may be telling the truth “I would never hurt my baby boy”, often people lie, lie, lie. This is hard for me to fathom sometimes because it’s not as easy for me to lie as it seems to be for others.

We used to call it intuition. I like “hunky” meter much better

It seems really risky to do something like this in a mobile home park. I'm not familiar with this one, but my mil once lived in one and it was almost impossible to do anything outside your trailer that the neighbors didn't know about. Hopefully someone saw or heard something strange that night and police are closer than we think to finding who did this.

This story reminds me of Sabrina Aisenberg. It makes me think jealousy and vengeance.

I'm quoting myself here because I just realized I had two cases mixed up when I posted this. It wasn't baby Sabrina I was thinking about, it was Christopher Abeyta. I'm sorry, that must have had everyone scratching their heads.

I have a nephew who is a deputy sheriff. I do know that he has had to have counseling (quietly) over the years because of some of the crimes he has seen involving children. There are things the public never hears about or sees that are beyond horrific. He is a father/grandfather (now), and you can't just "unsee" certain realities involving precious children, and you can't fix any of the perpetrators who are often allowed back into their little lives.

To me, lots of young women now, treat pregnancy as an attention getting device. Over the top gender reveal parties, baby showers, lots of photos of the bump.....................
Honestly, those gender reveal parties .... It would be more appropriate these days (sadly) to have a "daddy reveal party." But, in a lot of cases, only a DNA test could accurately prove who daddy was. What a sad, sorry world we live in. Absolutely NO morals at all, IMO. JMO. I am definitely for the death penalty against these two if they are proven to have murdered this precious baby. What a horrible way to die!

I still cannot wrap my brain around burning a six month old baby alive. I’ve heard of cases where bodies (already deceased) are burned to conceal evidence of prior injury, DNA, etc.... but burning a baby alive? Sadistic? Trying to cover up something?

Because they could have cared less about this baby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back