GUILTY LA - Levi Cole Ellerbe, 6 mos, kidnapped, burned to death, Natchitoches, 17 Jul 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video at link:

Community prays together in honor of baby boy burned to death
A community gathered at the riverfront in downtown Natchitoches, on Saturday, for a prayer vigil and balloon release in memory of 6-month-old Levi Cole Ellerbe.
"Things like this never happen here," Edney said. "That's why we need prayer in this small town because we all are shaken. Doesn't matter your color, your religion It's not about that. Everybody pulled together, came together."

Things may not happen there but family and friends should have known the mother was using AGAIN and removed that baby from the worst most deplorable living conditions.

Her social media posts and photos when compared to her booking photo proves it.

Now a baby is dead under the most grotesque circumstances and two people are probably being charged in a death penalty case.

This by far the most heinous crime against human nature I have seen in America. So terrible I can’t find words to describe it.

ASKING FOr prayers and privacy can be a DEFENSE MECHANUSM. sometimes used and rightfully so. But people you have a problem. It’s far past time to search for cause and clean it up. Do something anything to make it preventable. God can help but you have to do something in your community. This whole thing is a symptom. Cure the disease inflicting tragedy in your community!!!

And this makes me angry. This baby is dead and suffered a long painful death. I can’t inagine the horrible impact it left on each person who had to try to quell his pain and watch while each realized there was not one single thing to do to save him. It to even help him through the pain.

In addition to prayer it might be a good time for everyone remotely involved to do some very introspective soul searching.

Simply doing so might help prevent it from occurring again.
And to the good men and women of the medical staff and all law enforcement prosecutors emts, take care of each other and do everything necessary to cope with caring for and the resolution of this sub human case. You did a magnificent job given the horrific set of circumstances forced upon you.

Last edited:
what in the fresh hell did I just read? jesus h. Christ. jesus wept.

I agree with your post.

While by far the most tragic thing I’ve EVER read, people in this beautiful tiny town are not yet searching for reasons this happened.
Until that hapoens it could happen again. And it’s nice reputation for being a pretty community chosen to film steel magnolias will not cover for this heinous murder.

Isn’t anyone as angry at this as I am.

I agree with your post.

While by far the most tragic thing I’ve EVER read, people in this beautiful tiny town are not yet searching for reasons this happened.
Until that hapoens it could happen again. And it’s nice reputation for being a pretty community chosen to film steel magnolias will not cover for this heinous murder.

Isn’t anyone as angry at this as I am.

Child abuse and addiction aren’t new societal problems so, unfortunately, the death of Levi won’t do anything to fix it. The problems are much deeper.

I was angry, I still am actually, and I do take blame as a member of society for not reaching outta people who need help. I’ve had many family members and friends who are/were addicts and it’s so incredibly difficult to help them. I’ve also had postpartum depression and anxiety (though I don’t know if that’s the case here). A lot of people don’t reach out for help because they know they’ll be judged and I’ve seen a lot of that in posts regarding this case (and others). I can guarantee that his family and the community are doing some soul searching. I’m thousands of miles from there and it has caused me to change my viewpoint on things. Maybe that’s Levi’s legacy, I don’t know, but I’ve done a lot of praying to help me understand why this has affected me so much and what I can do to help others that might be in a similar place.

I feel that once the trial starts, we’ll be able to get some idea of what transpired and it will help us to make sense and move forward. Until then, I’m not going to place blame because I’m not the Judge and I’m not without sin. I’ll just try to add some positivity to the world in remembrance of this sweet baby.

Child abuse and addiction aren’t new societal problems so, unfortunately, the death of Levi won’t do anything to fix it. The problems are much deeper.

I was angry, I still am actually, and I do take blame as a member of society for not reaching outta people who need help. I’ve had many family members and friends who are/were addicts and it’s so incredibly difficult to help them. I’ve also had postpartum depression and anxiety (though I don’t know if that’s the case here). A lot of people don’t reach out for help because they know they’ll be judged and I’ve seen a lot of that in posts regarding this case (and others). I can guarantee that his family and the community are doing some soul searching. I’m thousands of miles from there and it has caused me to change my viewpoint on things. Maybe that’s Levi’s legacy, I don’t know, but I’ve done a lot of praying to help me understand why this has affected me so much and what I can do to help others that might be in a similar place.

I feel that once the trial starts, we’ll be able to get some idea of what transpired and it will help us to make sense and move forward. Until then, I’m not going to place blame because I’m not the Judge and I’m not without sin. I’ll just try to add some positivity to the world in remembrance of this sweet baby.

I’m trying to understand how a human being could even imagine this, let alone have the capacity to bring it to fruition.

Everything I’ve heard and read first begin to make sense.

It’s beyond evil. Beyond any motive or explanation I can bring to terms.

<modsnipped>
I would be anywhere fighting to know how in the world Levi was doused with fuel and a match that ended his life in the most horrific way possible.

And I would put prayer into perspective.

I ask god for guidance every day. And I confess my sins.

But it’s far past time to stop this type of murder from happening again.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the reason that many countries financially support single mothers at least until their children are of school age. With that support come other checks.

I don’t think money was the root if it. I think it was drugs and her lifestyle. And honestly no one cared enough to turn it in or to remove the child by any means.

There is a whole lot of soul searching going on.

There needs to be.

Last edited:
I’m curious how many of you have ever dealt with addicts as family members or friends...it’s extremely difficult to help them and they’re very good at hiding things. Besides, you can’t just take someone’s baby.

We can point fingers and say they should have done this or that but it makes no difference for Levi at this point. I’ve seen a lot of generalizing and, frankly, that’s one of the issues we have as a society which leads to these problems. Why should people ask for help if they believe what society tells them about their worth?

Everyone should look inside themselves, not just his family and community. We are all part of something bigger than ourselves so to say that soul searching should be done, well, it needs to start with each of us. Look into programs such as CASA, be a mentor to young mothers, volunteer with other at-risk youth. I’m tired of people being keyboard warriors and not doing anything to solve the problem.

Hi Labor Day, just saw the alert you liked a post, anyway so glad to see you here in Baby Levi’s thread, I was just thinking about Mollie Tibbet’s case and asked myself the question I just realized I seem to have asked so many times in other threads,
“Any suspicious fires in the area?”, maybe due to other cases, Kenia M, TF lit fires, etc anyway was just thinking about the horrible horrible irony that I never would have thought to ask that question here.

-edited for clarity

Last edited:
I’m curious how many of you have ever dealt with addicts as family members or friends...it’s extremely difficult to help them and they’re very good at hiding things. Besides, you can’t just take someone’s baby.

We can point fingers and say they should have done this or that but it makes no difference for Levi at this point. I’ve seen a lot of generalizing and, frankly, that’s one of the issues we have as a society which leads to these problems. Why should people ask for help if they believe what society tells them about their worth?

Everyone should look inside themselves, not just his family and community. We are all part of something bigger than ourselves so to say that soul searching should be done, well, it needs to start with each of us. Look into programs such as CASA, be a mentor to young mothers, volunteer with other at-risk youth. I’m tired of people being keyboard warriors and not doing anything to solve the problem.
Word.

Hi Labor Day, just saw the alert you liked a post, anyway so glad to see you here in Baby Levi’s thread, I was just thinking about Mollie Tibbet’s case and asked myself the question I just realized I seem to have asked so many times in other threads due to Travis Forbes predator lighting fires....anyway was just thinking about the horrible horrible irony that I never would have thought to ask that here.

“Any suspicious fires in the area?”

Hi Margarita my friend! I've been away from WS for a couple of weeks. I remember commenting back when poor little Levi was found and I read the egg donors fantastical story, that I would wait until the autopsy results were in. My first thought was that there was abuse happening and the fire was an attempt to cover it up. I don't believe the autopsy results have been released (I may have missed them). But that doesn't really explain two women being involved. Perhaps these two thought that if Levi was seriously injured, a go fund me would rake in the cash. There's just no making sense of what sociopaths do. Sweet little Levi. He must have been so confused and scared. His own mother doing this to him. It just tears me up inside. And this is the reason for my being away from WS for a few weeks. :(

Hi Margarita my friend! I've been away from WS for a couple of weeks. I remember commenting back when poor little Levi was found and I read the egg donors fantastical story, that I would wait until the autopsy results were in. My first thought was that there was abuse happening and the fire was an attempt to cover it up. I don't believe the autopsy results have been released (I may have missed them). But that doesn't really explain two women being involved. Perhaps these two thought that if Levi was seriously injured, a go fund me would rake in the cash. There's just no making sense of what sociopaths do. Sweet little Levi. He must have been so confused and scared. His own mother doing this to him. It just tears me up inside.
Despicable. Heartbreaking. No words.

Hi Margarita my friend! I've been away from WS for a couple of weeks. I remember commenting back when poor little Levi was found and I read the egg donors fantastical story, that I would wait until the autopsy results were in. My first thought was that there was abuse happening and the fire was an attempt to cover it up. I don't believe the autopsy results have been released (I may have missed them). But that doesn't really explain two women being involved. Perhaps these two thought that if Levi was seriously injured, a go fund me would rake in the cash. There's just no making sense of what sociopaths do. Sweet little Levi. He must have been so confused and scared. His own mother doing this to him. It just tears me up inside. And this is the reason for my being away from WS for a few weeks. :(

I read somewhere thetwo were in a relationship.

And I can’t imagine that baby’ s suffering because he had no thought process I could understand.

It pretty obvious this wasn’t an overnight process it was planned And executed. And hb didn’t fall back to drugs overnight either. Her family had to know. And that baby was left to die. No one thought enough of him to save him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back