LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the last, oh 20 or so pages, so this may have been mentioned, but there was a PI hired the Sunday after she went missing when LE wasn't taking the case seriously. Not sure if it is the same one.

It is the same one

Thanks for this post and thinking outside the box.

Could a map maker please add this location to our last known locations and bike route maps.

willow oaks equestrian
3036 South Fieldspan Road, Duson, LA 70529

JMO

No way she did that at night on a bike. Those are desolate roads out that way. And that's a long ride AFTER she gets near home. Not at 2 a.m. before a graduation. Mickey was not riding around feeding horses.

Facebook page still has comments - 4 minutes ago - about funding the continuing efforts of TES.

Can you call the tipline please about this?

Shelly, I know you mean well, but I'm afraid that the tipline is getting swamped terribly, and there's no reason to call for something that's a long shot maybe type of thing, ya know?

I'm not trying to be ugly, so please don't take it that way. :please:

Thank goodness I work with three computers!
What a day on these threads!

They posted that they had hired a PI almost 3 hours ago. Someone also just said they were told by the family to watch the news tonight because the case has been solved...
Provide links when possible, please.

As for the "watch the news tonight" thing, not saying it won't be so, but am saying I've heard similar things said in other cases.

(o/t N.O. Hornets win right to #1 pick in NBA draft.)

Why not drive straight through the Saint Street areas down Souvenir Gate if she wanted to avoid Congress? Why bike the extra half mile down St. Landry then bike in through darkened barns behind the Coliseum? Why go out of your way to take a scarier, longer path? There has to be a reason she took St. Landry other than that she wanted to catch Congress at the Cajundome because the shortest distance between those two points is directly through the Saint Street area down Souvenir Gate.

The Mel's Diner is a possibility. Maybe she had another friend in that area?

And the last camera shot made public was on the Governmental Bldg across from Circle K at St. Landry at University.
If there 'has to be a reason' I think it started on the parkside/left or rt on versailles question. and if she saw a white truck in front of her ON THE OTHER SIDE OF VERSIALLES ON PARKSIDE. The only reason to take a left on versailles (if it was NOT USUAL for me) was that I saw something on parkside that made me not want to go right onto versailles and into a less lit residential area that is asleep at night. If she saw something (white truck) on that eery parkside street between versailles and university then she wanted to stay well lit in lights and detoured through school/law office/church territory. IMHO.

Are you the PI?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No I'm not. But I spoke with him early on in the investigation. He's been on the case since that first sunday. Friend of the family hired him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx