LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW for those of you considering tapatalk... I wouldn't pay $3.00 for it unless you're desperate to keep up with the text portion of posts. Downloaded it today at work and have been getting errors ever since. No pictures, pages won't load and I can't figure out how to quote other's posts. OT sorry.

Where is Mickey? I hope the new search at Whiskey Bay proves fruitful for LE and this family has some answers soon!
You can edit your settings to allow images and links to load. Also, even if you've downloaded the most recent version, you should check the app store for updates. Tapping a post will bring up an option to quote.

I immediately knew they were trying to say "a second search". Our state educational rankings are not consistently at the bottom for nothing. It must be irritating for non-locals.

I will say that the WS regulars have been the most welcoming and patient folks that I've come across on the internet. Thank you all for the gracious welcome during this stressful time.

We were ALL once new to this wonderful forum. We were treated great by the "old timers" so we have been taught by the best.

Troy Landry needs to bring his Swamp People from Pierre Part to stand guard.:yes:

I may be crazy, but I'm actually glad you brought up Swamp People. Since this nighttime search started I've been thinking "Swamp People." Those guys go out at night, on the swamps, all the time. The water is calm then. You can see it via the footage they capture when they're out there, and unless there's a storm brewing it's common sense. If the current was too much for the divers before, they've likely been monitoring it for when it wasn't. There is a storm projected tomorrow (weatherman's reputation disputed), calm before the storm perhaps?

That original search may have been called off to the rough current conditions that have been mentioned (is this rumor, or fact?), and now they're trying to get it in in calm waters before the risk of rain washing evidence away.

she was found on the shore washed up on the rocks of SF.Bay..Le sometimes does this simply to avoid the news cameras they wait till night time instead of bring a body out in broad day light ..I was thinking about some of the talk shows trying to connect the girls that look alike that are also missing like Holly bobo oh i forget all the names but the girl fron indiana i think it is lauren spier sorry if the names or spelling is wrong but in her case does anyone remember there was a truck caught on survielance camera right where she was and it was a white truck that looked alot like the one they are looking for in this case also ..

I know it's been said, but I can't imagine what would bring them out in the dark to search like this unless it was something serious. I so hope that I'm wrong, and that this is something much more benign.

Agree. This is absolutely sickening!

I may be crazy, but I'm actually glad you brought up Swamp People. Since this nighttime search started I've been thinking "Swamp People." Those guys go out at night, on the swamps, all the time. The water is calm then. You can see it via the footage they capture when they're out there, and unless there's a storm brewing it's common sense. If the current was too much for the divers before, they've likely been monitoring it for when it wasn't. There is a storm projected tomorrow (weatherman's reputation disputed), calm before the storm perhaps?

That original search may have been called off to the rough current conditions that have been mentioned (is this rumor, or fact?), and now they're trying to get it in in calm waters before the risk of rain washing evidence away.

That's, what I'd be doing, me!

she was found on the shore washed up on the rocks of SF.Bay..Le sometimes does this simply to avoid the news cameras they wait till night time instead of bring a body out in broad day light ..I was thinking about some of the talk shows trying to connect the girls that look alike that are also missing like Holly bobo oh i forget all the names but the girl fron indiana i think it is lauren spier sorry if the names or spelling is wrong but in her case does anyone remember there was a truck caught on survielance camera right where she was and it was a white truck that looked alot like the one they are looking for in this case also ..

I remember that. And remember all the websites and people that swore they could see Lauren in the bed of the truck?

Has something happend since 3:30-4:00 Central time?! I've been away from my computer all day and going back and catching up in the post would kinda be a never ending thing at this point! What's this talk of a secondary search? And where at?

Who watched live? Someone on FB said they must have called poor Caroline in the middle of her shower! I didn't see, only the FB update. What she lookin' rough or what?

One thing about the rumors of a confession.

Rumors is what they are. But, for those not familiar with south Louisiana, Acadiana, in particular, families and communities are tight, tight, and people talk. I would give rumor of a confession down here more weight than in other places. That's the Cajun-net at work.

Has something happend since 3:30-4:00 Central time?! I've been away from my computer all day and going back and catching up in the post would kinda be a never ending thing at this point! What's this talk of a secondary search? And where at?
LE is back for a "secondary search" at Whiskey Bay. Potential evidence has been found. Not sure what just yet. LE crews still in Iberville Parish at Whiskey Bay. Dive team has been called in.

Other than that, you missed a stirring, nearly day-long, discussion of white trucks. (Cough-cough-cough.)

Whiskey Bay. Secondary search...found something that could be potential evidence but news media isn't saying what it is. That's basically it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth